Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2014 CHAMPION SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS THREAD (Page 44)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2014 CHAMPION SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS THREAD
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Best team in the WORLD = SF GIANTS FTMFW

Nope sorry. That's Boston's Title since they're the current world champs.
Oh so now you talk about current champs. Smh
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
quote:

Yup. Boston Red Sox. Current champs, best in the world.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SF GIANTS BEST EVER #1

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup. Boston Red Sox. Current champs, best in the world.
Haha As fans are current chumps. Looks like they are now celebrating another teams championship, pretty typical GA's fan
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Current Chumps Chokeland LOL!!!!!

-

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

Oakland A's have more titles then The Giants.
 -
3 out of 3 is better. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trust me when I say I'm not celebrating. I'm just glad the weak ass, high payroll having same roster from a sweeping world series victory but can't make it to the Playoffs Giants aren't champs. Great you guys support your team. I support my A's. But am I a blind asshole about it, no. You guys are the worst. That's why I don't like sf teams. Cause of fans like you people. You guys all have god complex but you're just peasants. But anyways. Omg omg omg. Boston Red Sox. World Champs. Best in the World.

[ 2013-11-09, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: x Raelsmar x ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

Omg omg omg

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

-

Omg omg omg
Make it to October then you can talk.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get dat azz tatooed with SLOWBACK 67's name on it, son.
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Trust me when I say I'm not celebrating. I'm just glad the weak ass, high payroll having same roster from a sweeping world series victory but can't make it to the Playoffs Giants aren't champs. Great you guys support your team. I support my A's. But am I a blind asshole about it, no. You guys are the worst. That's why I don't like sf teams. Cause of fans like you people. You guys all have god complex but you're just peasants. But anyways. Omg omg omg. Boston Red Sox. World Champs. Best in the World.

Dude you are just a moron. Simple fact is, every year doesn't work out. To deny the fact the giants have a ton of talent still and a good shot at the next several years, is just ignorant. Oakland won't get over the hump without spending a little more. It's a fact. Look at the stupid "money ball" movie. Did they win a championship in that? No. I have 2 sets of DVDs to watch of two RECENT champs. You do not. You have some old VHS of when Oakland was a great franchise. With different players, different owners, different everything. Maybe if you're lucky you have it digitally remastered. [Big Grin]

Doesn't matter, you will pick another team next year. [patriot]

[ 2013-11-09, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

Dude you are just a moron. Simple fact is, every year doesn't work out. To deny the fact the giants have a ton of talent still and a good shot at the next several years, is just ignorant. Oakland won't get over the hump without spending a little more. It's a fact. Look at the stupid "money ball" movie. Did they win a championship in that? No. I have 2 sets of DVDs to watch of two RECENT champs. You do not. You have some old VHS of when Oakland was a great franchise. With different players, different owners, different everything. Maybe if you're lucky you have it digitally remastered. [Big Grin]

Doesn't matter, you will pick another team next year. [patriot]

Omg omg omg. You're so right GO Dodgers!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yay!! Another runner-up kind of team!!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:

Bet LA and Oakland make it further than SF AGAIN.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

you really need to get off the drugs ma. I can see its fried your brain

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:

Haha not a chance. Half of the Oakland players will play for the dodgers next year. Dodgers will then see again you can't just buy a championship outright. [patriot]

The only thing Oakland should worry about is finding their own stadium to play in. Which is pathetic, they have to worry about that. Don't need them in AT&T smelling the place up. Probably would be vandalizing it just because they hate.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Yeah go back to your shit hole stadium with plumbing problems. Omg omg omg to that.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
quote:

you really need to get off the drugs ma. I can see its fried your brain
I dont do drugs bud. I do it for the rachets

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:

Your an idiot, a suicidal idiot. Go put on your As skirt and stop trying on a red sock and dodger skirt u homo. FAG

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your an idiot, a suicidal idiot. Go put on your As skirt and stop trying on a red sock and dodger skirt u homo. FAG
ROFL. Go make some Lego's at legoland alien.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey 2TONE. You do realize that he has a "STAR WARS" tattoo don't you??? Be careful. [dance]
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Hey 2TONE. You do realize that he has a "STAR WARS" tattoo don't you??? Be careful. [dance]

Omg omg omg. No worse than anything else any of you people have.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Does your trampstamp count? Me think it does. [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ROFL. Go make some Lego's at legoland alien.
What kind of insult is that , my 3 yr old coulda made a better one, CHARA ESTUPE

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  54  55  56   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com