Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » It's time to ban chinese drivers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's time to ban chinese drivers
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
I like to see Chinese women behind the wheel of a car and this world needs more Asian women out on the roads, not less.
There is one thing I would like to see less of out on our roadways; FOX news watching, gun blasting, republican voting, country music listening rednecks.

This thread reminds me how asshole drivers (like the OP)in this country have no manners and respect for fellow motorists.

Merry Christmas.

You must not understand what the meaning of sarcasm is. Only thing i can't stand about asians is when one stands right behind me in line. And i don't mean just being behind me, they become part of you. You look left and they are there to your left, you look right and they are there to your right. Give me some room. And the same goes to anybody regardless of their race when they drive and don't give anybody any room. PS. I don't watch fox news, i have apple tv, i don't own a gun but support the right to own one, I only listen to country music when a female rider decides to listen to it. I don't own one song in my library that is country, and when did immigrants become rednecks? Because i'm definitely an immigrant and don't live in a trailer. So keep being bigoted you douchebag.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I like to see Chinese women behind the wheel of a car and this world needs more Asian women out on the roads, not less.
There is one thing I would like to see less of out on our roadways; FOX news watching, gun blasting, republican voting, country music listening rednecks.

This thread reminds me how asshole drivers (like the OP)in this country have no manners and respect for fellow motorists.

Merry Christmas.

Your faggotry needs to leave this site.
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:

Merry Christmas.

I'd like to see less douche bags like you.
Lol +1

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please click for a good laugh
http://youtu.be/pezdwLmU2H4

--------------------
To be or not to be

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Please click for a good laugh
http://youtu.be/pezdwLmU2H4

Lmao
[worship] [worship]

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not a hater, but every time I take the Capitol Expressway Exit for San Jose, there is always some fool who has no idea what so ever of where they are going. After I drive by them, only to notice what else????? It's an Asian.

Yes it is true, every race has their stereotypes. I for example notice that a lot of my folks own 7/11's , gas stations and convenience stores. There is nothing wrong with that, but some stereotypes are just annoying, and need to be taken care of.

+1,000 to keep Asians off the road. LOL

[ December 26, 2012, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn. I hate that exit and Tully!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife is part Chinese. She definitely got the bad driver gene. She also got the good grades and piano playing gene too, so it's not all bad.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anybody that does not believe that Asians (not all but a very large majority) can not drive, must believe that white men can jump!!!!!

We have all run in to a bad Asian driver, if you drive on a daily at least.

How can any one get mad at that???

Not saying ban them, but send there ass back to driving school!!! It's not just about passing the test lol

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am convinced they all learn to drive from the same driving school. They are told the correct way to drive is as follows:

1. Drive in the left lane on the freeway and stay there. No matter what, do not move over and let people pass.

2. When evtering a freeway slow down as much as possible. If possible, stop before entering the freeway.

3. Never use directional signals. It is bad luck.

4. The rear view mirror is for applying makeup and removing bok choy from between your teeth. Nothing else.

5. Changing lanes is only possible without looking. Looking is bad luck.

6. Knowing how to park is not a requirement. Knowing is bad luck.

7. A requirement for driving is never to be visible as a driver to anyone behind you. Your car must look like a remote control vehicle.
Being visible is bad luck.

............ Feel free to add to the driving requirements while DWO.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
I am convinced they all learn to drive from the same driving school. They are told the correct way to drive is as follows:

1. Drive in the left lane on the freeway and stay there. No matter what, do not move over and let people pass.

2. When evtering a freeway slow down as much as possible. If possible, stop before entering the freeway.

4. The rear view mirror is for applying makeup and removing bok choy from between your teeth. Nothing else.

7. A requirement for driving is never to be visible as a driver to anyone behind you. Your car must look like a remote control vehicle.

That sounds like most of the Mexican drive in the bay area
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:

9. If you drive a Prius then you're entitled to drive 60-65 mph in the carpool lane. Regardless of the car behind you high beaming and riding the dots. That is the speed limit so obey it

10. If someone tries to pass u on the right, then speed up so they can't pass you, even though they're 10 cars behind the car in front

I honk on the freeway and on red light turns that people dont go on. Only exemption is for when the driver in front is elderly.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once again thank you everyone on Cafords for making my night. After a long day of work you guys are great. I am a equal hater of every race, we all suck at something. Yes I stereo-type people, but I do it for everyone. asians can't drive, indians smell like curry, blacks wear to baggy of clothes, mexicans fit 9 people in a honda civic with no car insurance, and white people, well, we supply the country with it's really deeply disturbed killers and psychos. For the most part who cares about all the stereo types. If I am in a room full of black guys I assume I have the smallest dick.... Now is that true? Maybe, Maybe not... But stereo types are just fucking funny. Laugh, be marry, and remember.... Every stereo type started from a truth at some point.

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com