Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Precision fabrication review (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Precision fabrication review
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Smh......yall need to let all this old fart drama go lol........I may have to start delivering tampons to all of you [patriot]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i was almost shocked by lees and davids juvenile response, but im not. that was his first roll cage guys. i would like to see either of your guys first try at anything car related, im sure it was not the best. iron 50 is a lot better now. im sure lees first wire tucked sucked with butt connectors falling off 1 mile down the road. but now on moes car with the wire tuck, lee did a great job, he even made sure to not cut any of the wires now, get my point? now lets be grown ups and let the man that posted this nice thank u to iron 50, continue with there great day, if u guys want, iron 50 can post what was done to see what the guy was so happy about in the first place.

doesnt matter its you frist or last roll bar that iron50 did it was not done right an is unsafe to be any car on the road or track.
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol you pice of nothing you so stupid funny Hahahaha ha [worship] [worship] sorry i don't lost my time on you
You no't body , [Wink]
You don't have some toilets to clean? you guys have to many complaints ,

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:
i was almost shocked by lees and davids juvenile response, but im not. that was his first roll cage guys. i would like to see either of your guys first try at anything car related, im sure it was not the best. iron 50 is a lot better now. im sure lees first wire tucked sucked with butt connectors falling off 1 mile down the road. but now on moes car with the wire tuck, lee did a great job, he even made sure to not cut any of the wires now, get my point? now lets be grown ups and let the man that posted this nice thank u to iron 50, continue with there great day, if u guys want, iron 50 can post what was done to see what the guy was so happy about in the first place.

doesnt matter its you frist or last roll bar that iron50 did it was not done right an is unsafe to be any car on the road or track.
naw you a tech inspector ???? Hahahaha
[worship] [worship]

--------------------
You mama

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really thats how i feel! a guy post hows hes happy with something, and u got some guys that like to rain on others parades. i dont understand it really. i kind of think its funny now to see, any time me and Johnathon get a thank u, David, lee, or 86 50, get butt hurt and stick there noses in to get a sniff. we don't say anything on here first, or interferer with there happy customers thank you,s. it would be professional of them, and polite of them to do the same.

i under stand david isnt allowed to work on cars from prior threats to his life for really screwing up. and lee i didnt know worked on cars beside selling high priced parts, but ill give it to lee, he sells dam gd parts and is honest about what he is selling, lee prob sells just as much as foxbody or hauling ass motor sports and i havent heard one complaint from anybody of how lee had bad business, and for that i commend him .

moe your car was the first work of his that ive seen, and regardless how i feel about lee,s and david,s political business antics, lee did a great job on your car, great wire tuck as well, i didnt sit in my corner and hate did i? no i even stated what a great job he did. quan was the one all buy himself commenting on your tourqe box welding job, i was like dam when he said something, even then i said it was decent job, not the prettiest but definitely will do the job, to keep this crap from going on, so really what is it? we pretty much keep our mouth shut till spoken to or bein spoken about.

Johnathon is happy and proud of where hes gotten, obviously from the pics lee felt like sharing of johns first beginning work, john has come a long way. wish we could all work together towards the future instead of dwelling in the past needing tampons lol.

[ December 20, 2012, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Duncan Motors ]

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
david u have a valid point for once, and u spelled it all right i think. i am proud of u.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

shit i screwed up, david your spelling still sucks,
93ex chp
¯
Member # 9016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ex chp  Ford pictures for 93ex chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So someone who has been welding for years is still "getting better?"
I thought he was a good welder??
Also why did he lower prices if he was getting alot of work?? In a business point of view wouldnt prices go up instead of down?? Wonder why....
quote:
really thats how i feel! a guy post hows hes happy with something, and u got some guys that like to rain on others parades. i dont understand it really. i kind of think its funny now to see, any time me and Johnathon get a thank u, David, lee, or 86 50, get butt hurt and stick there noses in to get a sniff. we don't say anything on here first, or interferer with there happy customers thank you,s. it would be professorial of them, and polite of them to do the same.

i under stand david isnt allowed to work on cars from prior threats to his life for really screwing up. and lee i didnt know worked on cars beside selling high priced parts, but ill give it to lee, he sells dam gd parts and is honest about what he is selling, lee prob sells just as much as foxbody or hauling ass motor sports and i havent heard one complaint from anybody of how lee had bad business, and for that i commend him .

moe your car was the first work of his that ive seen, and regardless how i feel about lee,s and david,s political business antics, lee did a great job on your car, great wire tuck as well, i didnt sit in my corner and hate did i? no i even stated what a great job he did. quan was the one all buy himself commenting on your tourqe box welding job, i was like dam when he said something, even then i said it was decent job, not the prettiest but definitely will do the job, to keep this crap from going on, so really what is it? we pretty much keep our mouth shut till spoken to or bein spoken about.

Johnathon is happy and proud of where hes gotten, obviously from the pics lee felt like sharing of johns first beginning work, john has come a long way. wish we could all work together towards the future instead of dwelling in the past needing tampons lol.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

i believe that job was done years ago, he only been welding for 8, at a job job standing up in a big open space, not up side down in cramped areas, if u cant understand the first time to getting better years later, i cant explain much more to u. i dont know about if he was a great welder,his job seams to think so, but as of right now , i am gona say he is the best dam welder ive seen this site turn out yet, i get better everyday as well, especially the more i do something, dont u? the better u get at something, the faster u can get it done, experience maybe?
he gives out some deals that i bitch to him about, but he really is just trying to hook people up, his rent is super cheap, one day he spend,s hear, pays his rent all month, so he shares the love. his prerogative that seems to do gd, and keeps him busy, except for some naysayers that question, or say he cant in a funny negative kind of way.

[ December 20, 2012, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Duncan Motors ]

93ex chp
¯
Member # 9016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ex chp  Ford pictures for 93ex chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Should i explain to you? Im talking about his WELDING? After 8 yrs someone should be pretty dam good at whatever it is... Just saying. Space or not if ur good at it you will find a way to get it done right?? And if not possible why do a shit job instead of being a man and saying i cant do such and such job???
quote:
i believe that job was done years ago, he only been welding for 8, at a job job standing up in a big open space, not up side down in cramped areas, if u cant understand first time to getting better years later, i cant explain much more to u. i get better everyday as well, especially the more i do something, dont u?

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cafords ftw......without all these opinions abd drama this place would blow.......on another note.....how about those broncos?

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

ummmm, kind sir. my only lesson for u from me today in welding is, welding upside down in cramped spaces, and welding on a bench standing up in a big open spaces are two different worlds, don't expect u to understand, nor am i here to educate u on any of the other differences. he has not been welding on cars for 8 years. so before u hop on the band wagon and continue changing the subject, check out his work on this guys car, from the guy that started this thread that was happy enough to share with us, and look at what lee posted, years ago to now. thats all im saying.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

i only know enough to guess thats its a football team u speak of lol, and i don't watch much sports lol. have a gd day moe and thanks for being a gd sport in this ridiculous subject. u driving your car yet? i finally got mine going after years of piecing it together and enjoying every minute of it!
93ex chp
¯
Member # 9016

Lol just stop dude! I never said he has been welding on cars for 8 years. Im guessing ur education level is on par with johnatons english level.. On another note those pics are from my boys old coupe so i know what was done to it!also since its two different worlds does that mean theres 2 different welders for one job?? One guy welds the open space of the job and another welds the tight spaces?? Please explain?? Again sir for ur easy understandment im speaking on his welding skills period not just welding on cars
quote:
ummmm, kind sir. my only lesson for u from me today in welding is, welding upside down in cramped spaces, and welding on a bench standing up in a big open spaces are two different worlds, don't expect u to understand, nor am i here to educate u on any of the other differences. he has not been welding on cars for 8 years. so before u hop on the band wagon and continue changing the subject, check out his work on this guys car, from the guy that started this thread that was happy enough to share with us, and look at what lee posted, years ago to now. thats all im saying.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
Cafords ftw......without all these opinions abd drama this place would blow.......on another note.....how about those broncos?

they suck! go packs go
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Car is very good man I couldnt be happier with the end product few things still needed to be finish but yea....id like all u lil girls to get alobg is what id really like.......maybe a xmas gift? to cafords lol

--------------------

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Duncan, thats another lie, he hasn't been welding for no where near 8 years, this clown forgets i been knowing him. 8 years ago he was CLEANING office's as a janitor, i'm a janitor also except i make 26 an hour at kaiser, and he was doing it for 10 dollars an hour cause he has no papers [Eek!]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

man im always just going to always be me moe, we have a great relationship, because u act just like u do, respectful with a no bullshit strait up attitude lol. what ever anybody else does is up to them. u know ive tried to calm this crap down more then once, but internet ninjas and some folks being butt hurt is outta my hands, nor do i care. as for my bucket yeah ive got a long list of lil things to finish as well.windsheild wipers, just super lowerd it, and havent aligned it yet, quan givin me a lil shit cause now mines lower lol, but it freaking drives man! did the steering mods to it almost the same as sideways stans car but made mine more street orientated. i cant even explain how nice that is alone by itself. ive been getting out the shop more and more and actually enjoying what got me into the car game in the first place lol freaking enjoying my dam car and being able to drive it! i found that im happy with what i got on my bucket and making the best of it instead of always trying to get the latest coolest thing.
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

no papers [Confused] [Confused] Hahahaha

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

86 50 my anti company name is bigger them your fucking mouth !You need a application? you almost lost you work last year !!! Ride? [Wink]

--------------------
You mama

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
86 50 my anti company name is bigger them your fucking mouth !You need a application? you almost lost you work last year !!! Ride? [Wink]

Wut?

[ December 20, 2012, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

And no bro i never clean a toilet ! You info is bad you stupid now said about you stolen motor , [Eek!]

--------------------
You mama

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
86 50 my company's name is bigger them your fucking mouth! You need an application? you almost lost your work last year!!! Right? [Wink]

durrr [Razz]

had to edit made an error [patriot]

[ December 20, 2012, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT 03 Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:
86 50 my company's name is bigger them your fucking mouth! You need an application? you almost lost your work last year!!! Right? [Wink]

durrr [Razz]

had to edit made an error [patriot]

Great job Sweeet 03 Gt i was kinda [Confused] on what i was reading and you made it [Big Grin] ...LMFAO

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was that before he had a tubing bender? Can't tell in the pics but the main hoop looks like its made of 5 pieces?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com