Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » We Might Need This To Protect Our Kids!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: We Might Need This To Protect Our Kids!!!
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
How is this guy not banned yet? I know SVTP gave his ass the boot.

Why do think I should be banned from CAfords? [Confused]
The type of anger you display is typical of personalities like Adam Lanza? Just saying
So I should not be feeling very angry that some fuckin piece shit just murdered a bunch of little kids and school teachers?!! [Confused]

I cant even look at photos of the people were killed; It angers me that so many good people had their lives extinguished. My those people rest i peace.

The fuckin NRA has blood on their hands. The wreckless NRA agenda of no gun laws and having guns everywhere is killing people.

No I feel anger for fucking people like you. That use the death of these people to push your stupid ass ideas! I guess you want fps games banned also. You know this guy played those also. Fuck you you Piece of shit! You want me to link all the deaths of children in china from knife attacks I can. You think a mentally ill person would not use something besides a gun? How retarded are you? Damn I guess next thing you are going to say is out law bombs. Cause you know someone might use one to blow something up! [Roll Eyes]

[ December 15, 2012, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck my life, why hasn't Matt Castro ran this nut sack over on bike to work day yet?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can some of you guys PLEASE stop drawing penis guns on cobraracer's picture, and help him use his "special abilities" keyboard typing skills to research the level of gun violence and crime in "pro gun" vs. "anti-gun" states?

Yep, those darn places with fewer firearms restrictions sure do have better crime statistics, ya know?

Heck, the Brady foundation looked at gun laws, state by state, and listed Cali as #1, aka the best place to lose your second amendment rights.

On the bright side, here in Ca., you can completely depend on the local law enforcement to draw a nice chalk outline for you. And the crime tape comes in comvenient 500 ft. roles, to minimize the knots in the tape.

Connecticut was #5- Im not sayin', Im just sayin'...

Virginia Tech, located an a fairly pro-gun state, is and was a "gun free zone". Obviously, the nut with a firearm ignored that rule.

Oikos university sure as hell wasnt too safe here in Ca., now was it....

Let's expand to other countries- how about those gun laws in Mexico- you know, the zero ownership/ zero tolerance laws? I bet those thousands of poor dead souls sure wished they had the ability to defend themselves before they were murdered, dont you?

Oh well, I guess Im in the market for more firearms now, since the constipated types like Mr. racer are out to steal my rights... again...

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Don't ban cobracockrider, we need a reminder of how stupid left wingers are. Before the bodies are even in the ground they are quick to share their agenda with everybody. Remember in china the same fucking day some dude knife killed 22 kids, more than what happened in conn with a dude with a gun. The weapon of choice is not the problem. [/QB]
Thank you sir, for another obvious point to this idiot's rant- matter of fact, England, another super safe anti firearm country, is having one HELL of a time controlling knife violence.

Oh, and here's another fun thing to think about-
Go take a look at how many abortions were performed, and compare that to the gun violence numbers.... yup, might have to outlaw medical professionals, cuz those guys are lethal 100% of the time!

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dianne Feinstein, Don Peralta, Nancy Pelosi, etc., have a Concealed Carry Permit. Hmmm, "Don't say as I do, Do as I say" ring familiar to anyone? [patriot]

[ December 17, 2012, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I admit. I am a newb on the subject and I do agree wholeheartedly that gun registration should be geared toward screening the person owning the gun versus just using a blanket statement and saying guns should be eliminated completely. All the guns in my home(2 glocks and 1 sig) are my dad's (hand me downs that I have been using for years) so I am assuming they will have to be eventually transferred to me (with me applying for the test/paperwrk/whatever/10 day wait).

So my question is how is a potential gun buyer screened? I know this does not apply to someone getting their gun(s) illegally or using a parent's gun (i.e. Conn. heinous crime). Is there any screening? I mean a felon would probably not pass the guidelines, correct?

Again..my apologies..newb here and I don't have all the information.

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
 -

So how would one teacher stop a killing? Her focus is to teach a class. And if she were to carry a fun, how is she able to stop being over powered by lunatic students? Ever went to school in the hood? They don't care about the teacher, how would she stop her class from over powering her and taking her weapon? Then using that same weapon against the teacher or other students. The only solution I see is to fine tune the system that elementary school was using so that it works. Locked doors, screened windows, and an armed "trained" guard or two at every American school.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
 -

So how would one teacher stop a killing? Her focus is to teach a class. And if she were to carry a fun, how is she able to stop being over powered by lunatic students? Ever went to school in the hood? They don't care about the teacher, how would she stop her class from over powering her and taking her weapon? Then using that same weapon against the teacher or other students. The only solution I see is to fine tune the system that elementary school was using so that it works. Locked doors, screened windows, and an armed "trained" guard or two at every American school.
Just taught I'd chime in, almost all individuals in Israel must provide military service right out of high school. They have some exceptions, but on average all men do 3 years and women do 2 years. It's law there. These would not be your average teachers, most of their citizens have some sort of military training. People carry rifles in the streets like it's a normal thing.

Maybe if we forced most citizens here to provide some sort of service we would be more protected and capable of executing this sort of security over children here in the US. It would probably also help to not have as many lazy asses. [patriot]

I work for an Israeli funded company and I have met many Israelis. Pretty smart people and you could tell their military training is an advantage. [patriot]

[ December 18, 2012, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: SSF_5.0_WARRIOR ]

Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, I heard on the News today that Texas is considering letting teachers carry a gun

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*TEXAS* The new emerging America!

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd like to fly out to Texas and see how I like it out there..... If things in Ca keep getting worse. Higher taxes, more gun bans & CARB... I'd be forced to pull up stakes a vote one more time in a Ca election..... with my feet.
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am from Texas, I think on going back, but just gets too hot for me, can't beat California weather.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am not from Texas...but I am thinking of moving there. What's Austin like?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Come to the Dallas area, just make sure your A/C is working before summertime!

I thought I was going to move back to California but I'm staying here for awhile. My car turns 25 this summer, no more smog for me!

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:

I thought I was going to move back to California but I'm staying here for awhile. My car turns 25 this summer, no more smog for me!

I'm also looking to get away from cold weather. it's 22 degrees in Grass Valley right now. Doesn't it get cold in Dallas? Like even snow? I thought Austin was a bit on the warmer side. College town too.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:

I'm also looking to get away from cold weather. it's 22 degrees in Grass Valley right now. Doesn't it get cold in Dallas? Like even snow? I thought Austin was a bit on the warmer side. College town too.
It snowed a little bit last Monday I still went in the garage and worked, two years ago it snowed for four days and that's rare. Yesterday it was 77* lol

[ December 19, 2012, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Austin is very nice, I like the food better in San Antonio, I am from San Antonio but isn't too far away, you will like the 85mph speed limit, if you ever been over to AED in Shingle Springs, it reminds me of that part of Texas. I like New Braunfels area, isn't too far away but after that is not much to see, not like here.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

So much about Texas is appealing. They really seem to embody what I consider the American spirit. California has gone just the opposite way and I'm getting sick of it. I'll need to do more investigation into San Antonio and Austin. I think that 85 speed limit is between those 2 cities, right?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

This is the kind of temperature I'm looking for. Probably no drag strips in Tahiti though.

-

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Yes the 85mph speed limit is between Austin and San Antonio, I don't know about Austin since I've only visited but you won't get those average temps around the Dallas area. It's 66* right now with 22mph winds a high of 73* and a low of 35*.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com