Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen fox found! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stolen fox found!
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuckin pieces of shit.Thats the same way they stole my Honda,shaved key,i bet it would start any car that has 2 sided keys.Thank Ford for using shitty ass 2 sided keys also.And that looks like a weed bag,more than likely it was some "little homie" that peeled your shit man.And he obviously couldnt drive.Glad you got your car back.Install a kill switch and use a club,that will keep the amateurs away.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
I've said it before and ill say it again. The thieves are all on this site. The fact that you can openly lurk on this forum gives thieves an open database to the cars that the members have without even being traced.

I firmly believe this to be true.
I saw a group of young guys scoping and taking photos of my fox at a carshow earlier in the year.
Taking photos of my plates, and just really overdoing how they were looking at my car....even for a carshow. I confronted them and asked why they need pics of my plates.
Guy tells me its no problem and that they just really like the car.
So I just took pics of them.....and a video I saved.
I've had 3 friends within the last 2yrs who have had a fox stolen.....and have never seen it again to this day.
It suxs that we can no longer enjoy these cars without worrying that someone will attempt to steal it.
My fox is never outside unless....i'm with it.

[ December 03, 2012, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: STEED ]

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i agree. the threads should only be viewable if your a registered user...other than that all a lurker should see is a new member registration face page...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
i agree. the threads should only be viewable if your a registered user...other than that all a lurker should see is a new member registration face page...

+1 [patriot]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How did low jack get activated if u didnt know u had low jack I dnt get it
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
How did low jack get activated if u didnt know u had low jack I dnt get it

i am curious about that as well.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lojack is activated once your vin is ran as a stolen vehicle. I googled it.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89TRUNK:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
What was that baggy (bad of weed?) and thing wrapped in tape (key I am guessing)?

Shaved key and most likely meth. Car thieves = meth junkie
When the cops recovered my Mustang, they found a baggie with weed near the gas pedal. Along with it was a blunt in the ash tray... [Roll Eyes]
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Fuckin pieces of shit.Thats the same way they stole my Honda,shaved key,i bet it would start any car that has 2 sided keys.Thank Ford for using shitty ass 2 sided keys also.And that looks like a weed bag,more than likely it was some "little homie" that peeled your shit man.And he obviously couldnt drive.Glad you got your car back.Install a kill switch and use a club,that will keep the amateurs away.

+1

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STEED:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
I've said it before and ill say it again. The thieves are all on this site. The fact that you can openly lurk on this forum gives thieves an open database to the cars that the members have without even being traced.

I firmly believe this to be true.
I saw a group of young guys scoping and taking photos of my fox at a carshow earlier in the year.
Taking photos of my plates, and just really overdoing how they were looking at my car....even for a carshow. I confronted them and asked why they need pics of my plates.
Guy tells me its no problem and that they just really like the car.
So I just took pics of them.....and a video I saved.
I've had 3 friends within the last 2yrs who have had a fox stolen.....and have never seen it again to this day.
It suxs that we can no longer enjoy these cars without worrying that someone will attempt to steal it.
My fox is never outside unless....i'm with it.

Man bro its so true I am almost always rezponsible for the sj meets me and frank of course but anyways yeah I always see groups of unknown peeps spoting and pointing out cars and do pay much attention to those nice cars and steed sorry bro but your fox is so fckn sick man shit so wet but yeah wtf you need a pic of a dam plate.

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats why u remove ur plates n cover the vin with a card. Velcro plates is a good idea for non daily drivers

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
cachorro5.0
¯
Member # 10643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cachorro5.0  Ford pictures for cachorro5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fucken thieves suck ass. [Embarrassed] [Mad]

--------------------
She will soon be what I always wanted.

Posts: 162 | From: La barca jalisco | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah they could suck my dick dry fucken assholes.
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
talk to your boy jose he works where i work as well and i have some wheels if your interested jose has my number happy you got your ride back.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Makes you think twice about showing off your ride on here doesnt it?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

that white powder in the baggie is not weed there bucks.all the the weed i have seen has been green
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:

that white powder in the baggie is not weed there bucks.all the the weed i have seen has been green
Best sig I've ever seen [worship] [worship]

Damn I hope they catch these mofo's

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck on everything! I hope they catch that sob!!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com