Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WARRIORS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD (Page 18)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: WARRIORS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good D always beats streaky offenses. Delladova taking Curry ova. Next game is must win or its over. LaBron gonna be king again

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Good D always beats streaky offenses. Delladova taking Curry ova. Next game is must win or its over. LaBron gonna be king again

Gotta give it up to king James, dude is a beast!

Curry is slowly coming back in the game, he needs to start shouting and not worry about Delly.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Gotta give it up to king James, dude is a beast!

Curry is slowly coming back in the game, he needs to start shouting and not worry about Delly.

[Roll Eyes]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep it classy w fans. http://youtu.be/ZOw95bLv1dQ

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Warriors!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Keep it classy w fans. http://youtu.be/ZOw95bLv1dQ

thats that low life bay area mentality
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LSXCHIVA:
Go Warriors!

Go Warriors [dance]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Currys having the worst finals ever for an mvp. Joining the worst Mvps like rich Gannon, Thurman Thomas lolololol. http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/steph-curry-mvp-worst-nba-finals-golden-state-warriors-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

[ 2015-06-11, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Warriors!
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
About time Kerr switched up the line up. Keep bogut out of there!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

bogut sucks, luc longley was better
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was epic when LeBrons big ass dome caught that camera.

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
bogut sucks, luc longley was better

He doesn't suck, he's a little soft. But he's one of the reasons they're where there at because of him. Something the Warriors needed last year, a big man. Now it's just playing Iguodala cause he's the best option

Go Warriors!

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If this Warriors team is smart, and wants to be for real serious, and I mean seriously serious contenders....they will find a way to sign Deandre Jordan.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
If this Warriors team is smart, and wants to be for real serious, and I mean seriously serious contenders....they will find a way to sign Deandre Jordan.

Because having the best record in the NBA and making in to the Finals with a rookie coach doesn't say enough!!
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by LSXCHIVA:
quote:

Because having the best record in the NBA and making in to the Finals with a rookie coach doesn't say enough!!
Pretty much basically.

GoWarriors

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Best record in the regular season? LeBrun has years of playoff experience. You think the regular season has any bearing of what will happen in the next couple of games? Warriors finally made some adjustments that worked, so now it's time for the Cav's to counter.

Both Coaches are rookies I thought, but I still see LeBraun taking the rings back to his home town.

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
Best record in the regular season? LeBrun has years of playoff experience. You think the regular season has any bearing of what will happen in the next couple of games? Warriors finally made some adjustments that worked, so now it's time for the Cav's to counter.

Both Coaches are rookies I thought, but I still see LeBraun taking the rings back to his home town.

That's a Big negative kid! They have nothing to counter with. Even if they go deeper in their bench the Warriors bench is better. But good luck to your point of thought!
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Go Warriors!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont mind 135.0
He's just a bitter Kings fan who hates to think about The Kings going to 7 in the Western Conference Finals against the Lakers.

http://roundballdaily.com/2010/05/23/the-lost-champions-the-2002-sacramento-kings-and-the-fixed-western-conference-finals/

^ This kind of shit is right up there with the 49ers NFC championship loss to Seattle.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Go Warriors!
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This game has been ridiculous so far.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:

I 100 percent agree with you in the warriors need a true big man to continue to be competitive period. Bandwagon fans like alstock will die down when the "dub nation" ghettoness does.
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I admit to being a bandwagon fan. I normally hate basketball...but i support a bay area team...and this has been pretty exciting!

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Go Warriors!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com