Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » former mayor of sinaloa mexico killed sad story (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: former mayor of sinaloa mexico killed sad story
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
quote:
Originally posted by SSF_5.0_WARRIOR:
Some experts have estimated that if this continues to go on in Mexico they give it about 20-25 years before the country collapses. The government will totally collapse resulting it straight chaos and the US will have no choice but to intervene in order to protect the borders. I'm sure the
US crocked politicians get a piece of the pie but as soon as those pieces of shit start trying to move their operations North I'm sure our military will start dropping bombs on them. There corrupt but not more corrupt than the USA [patriot]

I'm referring to the cartel operations not Mexico as a country. Just an FYI for all you here that like to jump to conclusions. [Razz]

The cartels biggest customer is the US so they've been operating in the US for a loooong time. you think all those broke ass beaners in Mexico are buying billions of dollars in drugs and guns from the cartels? Nooope
very true it's business with gangs from san diego and LA the mexican mafia theres jus to much money in it to quit the US has a major hand in at stake.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
quote:
Originally posted by SSF_5.0_WARRIOR:
Some experts have estimated that if this continues to go on in Mexico they give it about 20-25 years before the country collapses. The government will totally collapse resulting it straight chaos and the US will have no choice but to intervene in order to protect the borders. I'm sure the
US crocked politicians get a piece of the pie but as soon as those pieces of shit start trying to move their operations North I'm sure our military will start dropping bombs on them. There corrupt but not more corrupt than the USA [patriot]

I'm referring to the cartel operations not Mexico as a country. Just an FYI for all you here that like to jump to conclusions. [Razz]

The cartels biggest customer is the US so they've been operating in the US for a loooong time. you think all those broke ass beaners in Mexico are buying billions of dollars in drugs and guns from the cartels? Nooope
yup you be seeing white folks go crazy for the coke
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They killed the beauty queen of Sinaloa! She was a dime and was found dead holding an ar-15...

Will u marry me!!

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

20 years old, what a waste...

[ November 30, 2012, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: 166 Merlot ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

86hatch
¯
Member # 11615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86hatch  Ford pictures for 86hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ariba Mexico. Ayayayayayayayyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii

[ December 01, 2012, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: 86hatch ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com