Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen Notch (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stolen Notch
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too bad that receipt didnt have the dot #s, i think im gonna do that with my tires...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sucks - finding your hard earned toys for sale after being stolen...

[ 2013-06-03, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: straightliner1 ]

Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So what's the deal?? Did the seller of your wheels fess up? Fuck the dumb shit, get him! Its pretty clear he has/had your wheels and according to the ad they're now sold. That dude got some explaining to do [Mad]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

3xblack GT
¯
Member # 1185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3xblack GT  Ford pictures for 3xblack GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
So what's the deal?? Did the seller of your wheels fess up? Fuck the dumb shit, get him! Its pretty clear he has/had your wheels and according to the ad they're now sold. That dude got some explaining to do [Mad]

Sup Ian, Seller has not responded yet, was posted for 475 then 350, then lowered again to 300...waiting for explanation
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 3xblack GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

Sup Ian, Seller has not responded yet, was posted for 475 then 350, then lowered again to 300...waiting for explanation
Looks like he responded in the for sale ad. He said he bought them off a friend's friend... [Embarrassed]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck that...put the person on blast. Your rims and tires and everything. Friend of a friend? Yeah sure. He got any other parts that you think mite be yours?

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:
Fuck that...put the person on blast. Your rims and tires and everything. Friend of a friend? Yeah sure. He got any other parts that you think mite be yours?

So what man does that mean the saleens I bought from you a while ago does that mean they stolen? All I'm say is people can point fingers when they still don't know wus up and like I said had nothing to do with his car being stolen yeah I bought the rims did 5 lug two days after buy my car so why in the world would I want ponys if I can't stick them on my 01 gt or my 86 coupe

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would you buy ponies if you knew you were going to do a 5 lug conversion?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:

I wanted to get my car for cheaper buying it with out wheels so i need a set to bring it back to san jose but at the end guy said to give him 200 more and to take his ten holes and ball grey ponys so I end up with 3 sets of 4 lug wheel and I couldn't have them stored cause I don't have room. Plus if I was trying to get rid of rims I knew were stolen from some one on here why would I post them on here? Why would I leave the same tires? Why would I make it obvious they were his rims?

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Unclaimed_Stangz:
quote:

I wanted to get my car for cheaper buying it with out wheels so i need a set to bring it back to san jose but at the end guy said to give him 200 more and to take his ten holes and ball grey ponys so I end up with 3 sets of 4 lug wheel and I couldn't have them stored cause I don't have room. Plus if I was trying to get rid of rims I knew were stolen from some one on here why would I post them on here? Why would I leave the same tires? Why would I make it obvious they were his rims?
People do stupid shit, it wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to pull that on this site.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

quote:
quote:
quote:

People do stupid shit, it wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to pull that on this site.
True but like I said I didn't know and didn't have anything to do with it but it is what it is and I'm tired of explaining and ill talk to who ever I got to talk to. Those who know me know I don't roll that way. I can be broke as fck but won't take other peoples stuff cause like me I know what it is to work hard daily to fix up the cars. It took me over a year to fix my 01 to how I wanted it. And if I didn't buy new parts I bought them of here

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope u receive your car back.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:

So what man does that mean the saleens I bought from you a while ago does that mean they stolen? All I'm say is people can point fingers when they still don't know wus up and like I said had nothing to do with his car being stolen yeah I bought the rims did 5 lug two days after buy my car so why in the world would I want ponys if I can't stick them on my 01 gt or my 86 coupe
Damn...now I sit and really think about what I said. But I know what you mean. Guess just go to the friend of the friend and go from there.

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For those that were lost like me

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=112193#000000

Keep us posted with new developments as they come. Good luck on your search.

--------------------
To be or not to be

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com