Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What a GREAT country we live in! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What a GREAT country we live in!
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
I investigate Workmans comp insurance claims for a livng. Let me tell you, I investigated this illegal in Dublin. Was on the job as a tree trimmer for 3 weeks before pulling a workers comp claim. That was 7 years ago. I was able to nail his ass and got refutable video as he did his yard work for approximatly an hour. He will evenualy get his claim revoked.

Most likely, he will get another job for a few weeks before he does it all over again.

Got great video of this asshole jumping out of a lifted truck with an ankle injury after parking and diplaying a handicap plaque.

I hate fucking low life mother fuckers.

I would LOVE to have that job [worship]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow that's some straight fucking [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] What a bunch of low lifes..All I gotta say to people like this is "GET A REAL FUCKING JOB"...

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
I investigate Workmans comp insurance claims for a livng. Let me tell you, I investigated this illegal in Dublin. Was on the job as a tree trimmer for 3 weeks before pulling a workers comp claim. That was 7 years ago. I was able to nail his ass and got refutable video as he did his yard work for approximatly an hour. He will evenualy get his claim revoked.

Most likely, he will get another job for a few weeks before he does it all over again.

Got great video of this asshole jumping out of a lifted truck with an ankle injury after parking and diplaying a handicap plaque.

I hate fucking low life mother fuckers.

Lol A member on here was fearing someone like you. But this person was really injured, he just didn't wanna get caught doing simple little jobs on his car so he just left it alone.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:

. He said to her you don't look like you're disabled and unable to work.

No dealer nor any work place has the right to say something like this...

It seems a made up story to me.

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
quote:

Why not, I would have asked the same question to her. In a work place I agree with you but the dealer has no restriction on him to say that to her. I see a lot of people with handicap stickers pulling into handicap parking spaces and jumpimg out of the car more easily then I can. I ask them why they have a sticker. Half the time the answer is go F yourself, the other half is, oh it's my handicap mothers car. Sometimes the person is actually handicap but lots of times thay aren't.

[ November 27, 2012, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Many of these convicted felons and dope addicts are milking the system too. Alot of times they won't have picture identification to identify themselves, but they'll have their State of California Benefits Identification Card or their Golden State Advantage Card. At least the Identification Card has a name and birth date so you can run them for warrants.

It's hilarious. Part of my taxes are paying for either the oh-so brief incarceration of these idiots or to support them once they get outside and resume committing crimes.

[Whoo Whooooo!]

[ November 27, 2012, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: graylx ]

graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
double post

[ November 27, 2012, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: graylx ]

--------------------
2012 Mustang GT
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Notch
1995 Impala SS

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
makes me sick to read all this, and know theres people who aint got shit like this http://youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo its worth watching shits crazy how they live out there"

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My professor this morning went off on a little rant about how much working people pay into taxes to support lazy degenerates.

Well lets just say I made my opinion VERY clear about what I think about those leeches.

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
makes me sick to read all this, and know theres people who aint got shit like this http://youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo its worth watching shits crazy how they live out there"

Holy fuckin' shit!!!!!
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 75 chevy:
quote:

Holy fuckin' shit!!!!!
crazy shit huh? its a little long but like i said its worth to watch if you got time [patriot]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just watched that whole video!!!

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

insanely intense... I feel like packing a bag! Those people need help. Fuck this country and the lazy asses. Those people shit where they eat. Eat human flesh and have zero money. FUCK!!!!!

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
insanely intense... I feel like packing a bag! Those people need help. Fuck this country and the lazy asses. Those people shit where they eat. Eat human flesh and have zero money. FUCK!!!!!

im with you bruh, thats the same why i was thinking and felt after i watched it [patriot]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 75 chevy: insanely intense... I feel like packing a bag! Those people need help. Fuck this country and the lazy asses. Those people shit where they eat. Eat human flesh and have zero money. FUCK!!!!!
im with you bruh, thats the same why i was thinking and felt after i watched it [patriot]
one more thing those guys had balls the size of elephants [Big Grin] for walking threw that water and going to that brothel [worship]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

dude probably did catch something....he wasn't looking to good in the church.

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
dude probably did catch something....he wasn't looking to good in the church.

hahhahaha LOL hahhaha thats true"

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

There is nothing wrong with saying that, he didn't say it in an accusing manner.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
quote:

There is nothing wrong with saying that, he didn't say it in an accusing manner.
The lady responded.. saying that she wasn't really hurt... It was a friendly conversation.

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the attitude towards gov assistance had changed, I know when I was on unemployment I was a little embarrassed . when I got a job that barely paid more people where basically calling me an idiot for getting off it.. I do realize there is a place for unemployment but its too easy to stay on it .
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89foxstang:
I think the attitude towards gov assistance had changed, I know when I was on unemployment I was a little embarrassed . when I got a job that barely paid more people where basically calling me an idiot for getting off it.. I do realize there is a place for unemployment but its too easy to stay on it .

Barely paid more than unemployment? Previous job?

Personally I couldn't call myself a man by being a lazy leech, the people calling YOU stupid have no work ethic and shouldn't be around them.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea barely more than unemployment . My bad
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Well you're off of it and working and that shows what kind of person you are [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com