Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm really sorry to say... RIP Willie Guzman (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I'm really sorry to say... RIP Willie Guzman
Phantom_5.0_2013
¯
Member # 12337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom_5.0_2013  Ford pictures for Phantom_5.0_2013    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
Very sad....

I know he was the vitcim of bullying from some of the members on here, i hope they feel like shit!

Willie was always ready to help my buddies and I with any mustang problems we ran into. A great person who never talked shit, just had a love for the For Mustang...

Seems like just yesterday i was meeting up with him at in&out... RIP [Frown]

1994steeda

That bullying wasn't coo from whoever it was that was doing it and he didn't deserve that
May my brother Willie RIP
He fought to the end and was smiling as much as he could and tried to enjoy his time here on earth.

[ November 24, 2012, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Phantom_5.0_2013 ]

--------------------
R.I.P big brother
Willie Guzman
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012
We love you

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom_5.0_2013:
quote:
Very sad....

I know he was the vitcim of bullying from some of the members on here, i hope they feel like shit!

Willie was always ready to help my buddies and I with any mustang problems we ran into. A great person who never talked shit, just had a love for the For Mustang...

1994steeda

That bullying wasn't coo from whoever it was that was doing it and he didn't deserve that
He fought to the end and was smiling as much as he could and tried to enjoy his time here on earth.

This isn't the time or the place to point fingers, they know what they did, and if they have decency they will learn from their mistakes on their own...

P.S. I hope they do feel like shit

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P he's in a better place and in peace, sucks to hear this..never got to meet him but shit sucks hearing/seeing this when I rarely come on here now a days. Rip
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
DSGMach
¯
Member # 11304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSGMach  Ford pictures for DSGMach  Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP Willie, show Shelby how we run em.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm speechless, so many emotions regarding Willie's unfortunate turn. Wish I could have met him and shook his hand. Wish there was "something/anything" I could have done to make this young mans life a little better.

Willie's situation is a great reminder to make other peoples' (family/friends/strangers) lives better than they were before you met. Whether that be a hand shake or head nod as you pass in the street.... You never know if you or the other person will be around or healthy the next day the sun comes up.

Willie sounds like he was a great person, may he R.I.P.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Phantom_5.0_2013
¯
Member # 12337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom_5.0_2013  Ford pictures for Phantom_5.0_2013    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom_5.0_2013:
quote:
Very sad....

1994steeda

This isn't the time or the place to point fingers, they know what they did, and if they have decency they will learn from their mistakes on their own...

P.S. I hope they do feel like shit

+1

--------------------
R.I.P big brother
Willie Guzman
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012
We love you

flores50
¯
Member # 9122

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores50  Ford pictures for flores50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I'm speechless, so many emotions regarding Willie's unfortunate turn. Wish I could have met him and shook his hand. Wish there was "something/anything" I could have done to make this young mans life a little better.

Willie's situation is a great reminder to make other peoples' (family/friends/strangers) lives better than they were before you met. Whether that be a hand shake or head nod as you pass in the street.... You never know if you or the other person will be around or healthy the next day the sun comes up.

Willie sounds like he was a great person, may he R.I.P.

This. He was really strong from what ive heard/ seen on here in the past. Hard to believe. May he rest in peace.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fcknvenom  Ford pictures for Fcknvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking forward for today in honor of Willie!

--------------------
R.I.P WILLIE GUZMAN(5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 24, 2012, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP bro.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP to Willie, although I never had the pleasure of meeting him, the rest of you have painted a good picture of what a stand up dude he was. he was only 6 days older than me, a cruel reminder that we need to enjoy life because we never know when God will want us back.
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rip bro meet him a few times did some paint work on his car he was a great guy my. prayers go out to ur family

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
 -

which one is willie on the left or right?im assuming on the left?rip to a cafords member may god bless him and his family

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
 -

which one is willie on the left or right?im assuming on the left?rip to a cafords member may god bless him and his family
Correct

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP brother. [Frown]
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rip [Frown]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
tr mach
¯
Member # 10785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tr mach  Ford pictures for tr mach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, still young...RIP

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP WILLIE, [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] I WAS SUPPOSE TO MEET UP WITH HIM THIS WEEKEND TO SHOW HIM TIRES. LIFE IS NEVER PROMISED.

REST IN PARADISE

[ November 27, 2012, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: BLoWN FR500 ]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow! i never knew him personally but i knew his name on here and ill miss reading his posts. Rest In Peace Willie. unfair seems like an understatement. no more bad days for Willie.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com