Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » CA Lisence fee to go up (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: CA Lisence fee to go up
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
As long as the money from higher fees goes to maintain our state parks, roads, bridges and schools, I don't a fuck if I have to pay more to register my car. [Whoo Whooooo!]

It won't, it'll go to EBT cards and welfare so they can buy Escalades on 22s

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
As long as the money from higher fees goes to maintain our state parks, roads, bridges and schools, I don't a fuck if I have to pay more to register my car. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Youre probably right Dana. Welfare and EBT needs to GO! If you want to be a lazy fuck then theres plenty of room at the bottom of the ocean.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You wish! And So do I lol, like someone else said it will go to freeloaders and EBT I know you're Mr. DEMOCRAT himself but you seem to have some semblance of a brain and are able to form sentences you yourself must see that people like this guy and Feinstein don't care about car culture or smog they just want the money to slide to folks who refuse to work and help themselves.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
quote:

Youre probably right Dana. Welfare and EBT needs to GO! If you want to be a lazy fuck then theres plenty of room at the bottom of the ocean.
Hell yeah if you want to be a lazy fuck you got to work hard and make the money to become one or be hella smart and invent something cool

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

In order to receive welfare you should have to be able to pass a drug test at the very least!
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
quote:

In order to receive welfare you should have to be able to pass a drug test at the very least!
Every two weeks to get a check you have to pass a drug test, that's how it should be.

[ November 16, 2012, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
quote:

Every two weeks to get a check you have to pass a drug test, that's how it should be.
They do in Florida, well there was I think a 10% failure rate there but I can almost bet they knew ahead of time. It should be random and if you refuse then say bye bye to our working class charity money to your lazy dumbass.
[patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL thank god I left the state when I did! I avoided the $5 gas and now this! Hell, my cost for registering my car here was barely over $200 because I had a one time fee for a new plate! (In Florida, your plate goes with you with whatever car you purchase)

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

If this happens I am gonna try and get a job in Flagstaff, Arizona.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com