Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Vote hell no on proposition 33 the auto insurance initiative!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Vote hell no on proposition 33 the auto insurance initiative!
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Proposition 33 is another mother fuckin deceptive insurance company trick created by the cock sucker who owns mercury insurance! Insurance companies spent millions to pass a similar law in 2010—voters defeated it. Proposition 33 allows auto insurers to raise premiums on responsible drivers up to $1,000, unfairly punishing people who stopped driving for legitimate reasons. Consumer advocates OPPOSE Prop. 33
Vote no for this bull shit! [Mad]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a discount for people who want to switch. Continuous coverage means legitimate people who have paid into insurance for 5 years, fuck the goofballs that lapse their coverage

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I voted yes on this one. I've been with the same provider for 10 + years. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I voted yes on this one. I've been with the same provider for 10 + years. [patriot]

Voted yes also. Been with State Farm for 40 years.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unfairly charging people who quit driving for legitimate reasons, lol. Like what? I went to jail for 6 months? Or the person who drives around without insurance just to save a buck or two. The benefits seem to outweigh the possible person who falls into a coma and cant drive for a couple of months then wakes up miraculously and has the benefit of getting to drive again.

SUCK IT LIBERALS

--------------------

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Unfairly charging people who quit driving for legitimate reasons, lol. Like what? I went to jail for 6 months? Or the person who drives around without insurance just to save a buck or two. The benefits seem to outweigh the possible person who falls into a coma and cant drive for a couple of months then wakes up miraculously and has the benefit of getting to drive again.

SUCK IT LIBERALS

+1

I've been insured for 9 years now. Even if my cars sit for awhile or if I had to go places for long periods of time like when I was in the military, I still had insurance.

Fuckin low lifes who always want a free ride [Mad]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

MACK.GT
¯
Member # 10461

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MACK.GT  Ford pictures for MACK.GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Vote NO on prop 33, its just another device for the insurance companies to get more rich then they already are. If you had or didn't have continuous coverage for the past 5 years , is none of their business , so why should we the ppl vote for the insurance companies to have the right to add a surcharge to you . Maybe you split for awhile and sold your car, and lived abroad. Or maybe you are a new driver, I mean why should they the insurance companies be any less regulated when it comes to how much they are allowed to charge. I think I pay too much already ,personally. And I would love a discount on my rates too, but at the same time its none of their damm business what people have been upto the last five years, and they shouldn't be allowed to charge you and I more for insurance just because they want to make it their business.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by MACK.GT:
Vote NO on prop 33, its just another device for the insurance companies to get more rich then they already are. If you had or didn't have continuous coverage for the past 5 years , is none of their business , so why should we the ppl vote for the insurance companies to have the right to add a surcharge to you . Maybe you split for awhile and sold your car, and lived abroad. Or maybe you are a new driver, I mean why should they the insurance companies be any less regulated when it comes to how much they are allowed to charge. I think I pay too much already ,personally. And I would love a discount on my rates too, but at the same time its none of their damm business what people have been upto the last five years, and they shouldn't be allowed to charge you and I more for insurance just because they want to make it their business.

They already do charge you more if you havent had continuous coverage with your existing carrier now, where the fuck have you been. And if you try to shop around for new insurance you can't get the discount for continuous coverage, that's what this is for. Unless you know something i dont.

--------------------

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck corporate greed and fuck the president of Mercury insurance for attempting to cheat California drivers out of their money by trying to pass this bull shit proposition.
Fuck the Auto insurance companies!

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

MACK.GT
¯
Member # 10461

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MACK.GT  Ford pictures for MACK.GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SEE PROP 103,,where have I been haha funny that prop 103 was passed in 1988. and it doesn't allow insurance companies to charge me, or you all, more for insurance JUST because we have not had continuous coverage. 1988 prop 103 ....
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree, its totally bullshit when you get fucked out of your hard earned money!! Kinda like when the government wants to tax you to support fuckers who refuse to support themselves......

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who gives a shit about voting on state propositions. I've learned that voting doesn't mean anything. You can vote on something and then some judge will just come in and overturn it. What a waste of my fucking time. [Mad]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I vote cobraracer46 for cocksucker [Whoo Whooooo!]
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ham'nEggs:

Hahhaha

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been insured by the same State Farm since i started driving, i read it as a good thing so i voted yes on it. Sounds to me like it'll get people discounts if they switch to a new insurance if they want and new customers can get insurance.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:

Hahhaha
 -

--------------------

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hahahahahaha LMFAO... [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I voted no!!! I've always had/paid insurance but not under my name. Once the dui I got almost 10 years goes away I will get it under my name ftw

--------------------
To be or not to be

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Thank goodness that the voters of California said "Fuck You" to the owner of Mercury insurance by voting down this proposition that nothing more than another attempt by a greedy insurance company to ripp off the consumer!!

--------------------

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Thank goodness that the voters of California said "Fuck You" to the owner of Mercury insurance by voting down this proposition that was nothing more than another attempt by a greedy insurance company to ripp off the consumer!!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com