Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bus driver uppercut petition to keep his job (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bus driver uppercut petition to keep his job
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
If yall had grown up watchin your mom gettin her ass beat by your stepdad, including causing a miscarriage and givin her a concussion from kickin her head into an end table, all before age 7, you might see things as i do.

Apples to oranges Stan.

Also I have learned to never judge people or assume. Never know what they been thru

The bus was already stopped when he got up from the seat. Why couldnt he have just walked off the bus and called 911, instead of walking up to her and pulling a street fighter move? Like i said ppl can justify it any way they want but he had a choice and he made the wrong one. She had backed away from him it wasnt like he was cornered or his life was in danger.
True he did have alternatives and that's why he doesnt have his job. As a company you cannot have people flying off the handle when you know people like this cunt exists out in the world. He's not getting his job back and he's probably done in the working world. The man vs. woman thing isnt even part of the equation in my book when a woman initiates the violence, she should have never put hands on the driver. He should have never laid hands on her, but you can't say that he was more wrong because he's a male vs female. They both are wrong equally. Bitches want equal rights, then that's the way shit works. If they want to move back into the kitchen, stfu, make babies and sandwiches then yes you are to NEVER hit a woman at that point. But bitches didnt want to live like that, they wanted to be equal, this is part of an equal society.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
quote:
If yall had grown up watchin your mom gettin her ass beat by your stepdad, including causing a miscarriage and givin her a concussion from kickin her head into an end table, all before age 7, you might see things as i do.

Apples to oranges Stan.

Also I have learned to never judge people or assume. Never know what they been thru

The bus was already stopped when he got up from the seat. Why couldnt he have just walked off the bus and called 911, instead of walking up to her and pulling a street fighter move? Like i said ppl can justify it any way they want but he had a choice and he made the wrong one. She had backed away from him it wasnt like he was cornered or his life was in danger.
True he did have alternatives and that's why he doesnt have his job. As a company you cannot have people flying off the handle when you know people like this cunt exists out in the world. He's not getting his job back and he's probably done in the working world. The man vs. woman thing isnt even part of the equation in my book when a woman initiates the violence, she should have never put hands on the driver. He should have never laid hands on her, but you can't say that he was more wrong because he's a male vs female. They both are wrong equally. Bitches want equal rights, then that's the way shit works. If they want to move back into the kitchen, stfu, make babies and sandwiches then yes you are to NEVER hit a woman at that point. But bitches didnt want to live like that, they wanted to be equal, this is part of an equal society.
[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know about not hitting a woman. Have you guys seen some of these bull dyke lesbians that weigh 2 bills with saggy pants? [Eek!]
It's like there looking to fight men sometimes...scary shit! Now you put one of them in strikeforce or UFC, you got a problem lol [Eek!]

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Apples to oranges Stan.

i see where youre coming from, but i respectfully disagree. whenever a guy has a choice to lay hands on a woman or walk away, he should walk away. Just my opinion. [patriot]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a REAL man should be able to HANDLE any situation with a woman with out his fists period.
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
a REAL man should be able to HANDLE any situation with a woman with out his fists period.

[patriot]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How's he gonna walk away when her shit is punching and spitting hit while he's driving her around?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[patriot]
i say bull shit been there done that shit if she got the balls to hit u and u walk away trust me 99% of the time they follow and continue....remember women are emotional creatures once that shit hits a high its all bad

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]
i say bull shit been there done that shit if she got the balls to hit u and u walk away trust me 99% of the time they follow and continue....remember women are emotional creatures once that shit hits a high its all bad
You throw her ass off of you if you have to

[ October 28, 2012, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com