Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » About to go get cut on again. Wish me luck (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: About to go get cut on again. Wish me luck
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hope all goes well dan! [patriot]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It went ok. I'm jus hella hurtin now.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
351stang
¯
Member # 7579

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 351stang  Ford pictures for 351stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear everything went good. Get well soon dan

--------------------
tows b 4 hoes

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
It went ok. I'm jus hella hurtin now.

Glad you're okay Dan. I wish you a speedy and safe recovery.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reminds me of when my best friend was hit by a car, and almost lost his leg, and life. His shoulder was into his lung area, and his leg was devastated. This was a couple years ago. He finally had his last bone graft.

this is just the leg aftermath..
 -

-

Get well quick Dan! From the few times we've met you're a bad ass mofo in my book! And you go above and beyond to help a brotha out, or hook up a person you barely know. Thank you for all the free advice you have blessed me with. And just staying "Dan" Throughout all the shit life has thrown your way.

[worship] [patriot]

MikeN

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
well.. i guess one way to look at it is you will also be the pro at knee replacement.

Turbo50- now rebuilding knees.

Good luck!

I'll take 2, please! Geez Dan, did they reduce the scar??? Yeah, right!

Speedy recovery,

Lems

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan I wish you a speedy and safe recovery. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan u a tough sob I remember when u came to the house to get them parts wit the cane and still getting cut on hope u get better I probably would have got my shit cut off lol and been like f it

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God speed bro! [patriot]

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com