Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Modesto folks beware Some one broke in to my house (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Modesto folks beware Some one broke in to my house
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do u have a pit or German get one my pit always tells me when someone is close by my house I know all his barks and I dnt have to worry about anyome going in the back of my garage or on the garage side door coby pits well get them lol.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah pit is one intimidating ass dog! No one even comes close to my fence kuz they're scared of my dog.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks like hell. Stay safe and blast any fools that come in!

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had an American bulldog but I left him at my brothers house because they wanted a 500 dollar deposit and I didn't had the cash and they only want small dogs too. Lets see how it goes I'm going to this legal assistance place to see if the can help break the lease.
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make your management party for the replacement of those products, if you notified them of a faulty window then it is th reasonability of the owner to fix it asap not when they feel like it. As property owners renting out the house they have obligations they must fulfill and a faulty window is one they have to fix. Especially if you can prove the break in was though that window and you should ask the police to investigate the previous tenants because I gurantee you they knew about that window
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rayski25:
Yeah over there by Walmart isn't the best I grew up pretty close to there an I'm glad I got out of that area. For the most part tho Modesto is going downhill my boy caught 3 Mexican dudes trying to steal his car an chased them down the street at 5 in the morning an abt a month ago I got robbed for a brand new Xbox I was selling to some dude on Craigslist man smh it's crazy bro. Be safe protect your family. Ooh an yeah check out the houses over by 87 coupes they are nice I been over there a few times.

How did the xbox robbery happen more info please?

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
91calypso
¯
Member # 12035

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91calypso  Ford pictures for 91calypso    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya dude that happened to me one time all the tvs and Hella stuff. So get som strips of wood and put the in the window frame where th window slides on so they can't open it
91calypso
¯
Member # 12035

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91calypso  Ford pictures for 91calypso    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
O ya put locks on the garage door where the rollers slide if it's a slider door
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91calypso:
O ya put locks on the garage door where the rollers slide if it's a slider door

Good idea thanks for your input defiantly doing that right now.

[ October 14, 2012, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: triple black hatch ]

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

About the windows they are really old shutter style windows that you can slide the glass out that's how they got in.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple black hatch:
About the windows they are really old shutter style windows that you can slide the glass out that's how they got in.

that the problem with old house every theif in the hood knows how to get pass them
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bring your dog to the house, fuck molesto

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com