Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Modesto folks beware Some one broke in to my house (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Modesto folks beware Some one broke in to my house
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm so mad right now. I just moved to Modesto from redwood city it hasn't even been two weeks and someone got in to my house from the back yard through the window. We told the property management that one of the windows didn't close properly and needed to be replaced. It's been almost two weeks and nothing. Today we went out for two hours came back home and the tv was gone jewelry box gone my daughters iPods gone.
Now my wife is scare. my girls are going to sleep in our room I'm going to be awake all night with the shotgun to protect my family just in case they want to come back for other stuff. This shit happend some time between twelve and two during the day it really sucks.

[ October 12, 2012, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: triple black hatch ]

Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you have every right to shoot if they break into your house because they are putting your life at threat.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that shit sucks bro I'm sorry for you. I feel like the property manager should be held liable for your missing items.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Backyard neighbors?, I've been thinking wether I should drive my coupe to work or not for a while, I work off of Yosemite

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

tonkaboyrich496
¯
Member # 9877

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonkaboyrich496  Ford pictures for tonkaboyrich496    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not sure if this rule applies out there, but if you let the manager know that there is something wrong with the unit, it is ILLEGAL to collect rent from you before that problem gets fixed. Out in oakland they have to fix the issuse before they can collect the months rent. look into it

--------------------
87 Coupe = stock w/ 500 shot
88 Box chev with a built 496 = coming soon

tonkaboyrich496
¯
Member # 9877

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonkaboyrich496  Ford pictures for tonkaboyrich496    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and get your renters insurance. make sure you keep all of your receipts

--------------------
87 Coupe = stock w/ 500 shot
88 Box chev with a built 496 = coming soon

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Damn that shit sucks bro I'm sorry for you. I feel like the property manager should be held liable for your missing items.

I called them and they said well do you have house insurance they'll write you a check right away. I just moved here and I had the appointment on Monday to get house insurance. I'm going to take them to small claims because the lied on the ad they had on the Internet. It said it had a two car garage, fire place, ceiling fans AC and it doesn't have none of that.
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
Backyard neighbors?, I've been thinking wether I should drive my coupe to work or not for a while, I work off of Yosemite

This fuckers went in through the back window and came out through the garage side door. They saw my coupe in the garage I hope they don't try and get it while I'm not home.
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

I think probably it was one of the neighbors they just waited till we left to brake in the house.
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple black hatch:
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:

This fuckers went in through the back window and came out through the garage side door. They saw my coupe in the garage I hope they don't try and get it while I'm not home.
Wow, fucking thieves, take parts off of it just in case

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

notch_306_stang
¯
Member # 7266

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notch_306_stang  Ford pictures for notch_306_stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to here that bro. And you just moved there to should of stayed in redwood j/k.

--------------------
~HighSpeed Motorsports~

02 f-150 Harley
91 GT drop(sold)
89 Lx hatch(sold)
92 LX drop(sold)
87 Notch blown(sold)

Posts: 224 | From: Redwood City | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I called them and they said well do you have house insurance they'll write you a check right away. I just moved here and I had the appointment on Monday to get house insurance. I'm going to take them to small claims because the lied on the ad they had on the Internet. It said it had a two car garage, fire place, ceiling fans AC and it doesn't have none of that.
Why did you rent the place if the ad didn't jive with what you saw? Good luck with small claims court. It takes years to get through it. Hope you had renters insurance, I think its the only way your going to get anything back.

[ October 12, 2012, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

Why did you rent the place if the ad didn't jive with what you saw? Good luck with small claims court. It takes years to get through it. Hope you had renters insurance, I think its the only way your going to get anything back.
I had to leave my old place because we couldn't afford it anymore and I took a lot of trips to Modesto to put in applications and no one called us. I found this house in the Internet and did everything on line because the pics look good. I had one week left at my old place to get out. I had no choice but to get this place I didn't wanted to put all my stuff in a storage.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lock and load.

Put hammer next to your bed.

Pay good money for schutzhund trained K9.

Put security gate/door on front door and easy access windows.

Growing up (few folks on this very board you can ask about my old RIP schutzund trained german dog) all of the houses were robbed on the block, in our court. EXCEPT ours.

We had:
GUNS
SECURITY GATES/DOORS
HAMMER NEXT TO BED
SCHUTZUND TRAINED K9

Never robbed. Not once.

Keep current on rabies and license.

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
make the property management pay for everything.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdowd  Ford pictures for jdowd    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about all of this. Lived in Modesto all my life and have seeing this town go to complete shit. Robberies are up in recent months and the terrible thing is that it happens during the day and neighbors most of the time do nothing about it. The monetary items can be replaced but its the sense of security that is hard to get back.
rayski25
¯
Member # 11363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayski25  Ford pictures for rayski25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What side of Modesto bro?

--------------------
66 mustang v6 converted to 351w(sold)
89 mustang lx(sold)
88 mustang gt(current DD)

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

quote:
Originally posted by rayski25:
What side of Modesto bro?

I'm not sure. The exit is standiford behind a Walmart.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

Why did you rent the place if the ad didn't jive with what you
saw? Good luck with small claims court. It takes years to get through it. Hope you had renters insurance, I think its the only way your going to get anything back.

I had to leave my old place because we couldn't afford it anymore and I took a lot of trips to Modesto to put in applications and no one called us. I found this house in the Internet and did everything on line because the pics look good. I had one week left at my old place to get out. I had no choice but to get this place I didn't wanted to put all my stuff in a storage.
That blows. I hope it turns around for you. Stay safe, if a thief knows they can come back they will. Hope your lady and kids aren't to freaked out.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Be ready protect your family blast them theifs!!

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 18x10roushes:
Be ready protect your family blast them theifs!!

+1 just make sure you tell the cops that's you warned them and that you didn't shoot to kill. From that your all good [Wink]

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup Modesto is not as bad as Stockton 2 years ago they broke into my house but my short as ran and cough a tall white male the other guy got away later that might he confessed the other guy was his brother till this day they both still in jai,l specially right now that Christmas around the corner they start stealling, and one other time in Modesto mall they broke into my Yukon stoll my beat and 3k of my wife's purse dnt ask me why she left it in their the next day we found her purse and my other set of keys to all my cars and house in a Stockton dumpster So people frome Stockton were on a mission on stealing sound systems and what ever was in the cars be carefull guys shoot them fuckers next time u catch them inside your houses fuck all them low life's we work hard for our shit just so they could sale things for close to nuthing just to buy drugs or their needs.
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and u should move more towards my area more calm older people live over here all my neighbors are older folks and very nice I'm the youngest and loudest one around here dough your more than welcome to check out my area since u new to modesto there sometimes houses for rent around here u got my number hit me up bro.
rayski25
¯
Member # 11363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayski25  Ford pictures for rayski25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah over there by Walmart isn't the best I grew up pretty close to there an I'm glad I got out of that area. For the most part tho Modesto is going downhill my boy caught 3 Mexican dudes trying to steal his car an chased them down the street at 5 in the morning an abt a month ago I got robbed for a brand new Xbox I was selling to some dude on Craigslist man smh it's crazy bro. Be safe protect your family. Ooh an yeah check out the houses over by 87 coupes they are nice I been over there a few times.

--------------------
66 mustang v6 converted to 351w(sold)
89 mustang lx(sold)
88 mustang gt(current DD)

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

It's four a clock and still haven't slept I feel like crap. [Frown]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com