Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My new tow rig. (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My new tow rig.
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
After I actually pulled 15k pounds I understand why the heavier duty turbo diesel trucks are chosen.

I drove a toureg and while it is a neat vehicle with excellent brakes and air suspension that can raise I think 10 inches Mike used to brag about.....it has no place in front of a 15k plus trailer of any kind.

And when I say 15k for the sake of assumption, I am referring to weight not money.

So his Stang he's pulling to the track and his trailer weigh 15k?
This will be towing more then just my stang, I will post a pic in a few weeks of what a real tow vehicle does!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
After I actually pulled 15k pounds I understand why the heavier duty turbo diesel trucks are chosen.

I drove a toureg and while it is a neat vehicle with excellent brakes and air suspension that can raise I think 10 inches Mike used to brag about.....it has no place in front of a 15k plus trailer of any kind.

And when I say 15k for the sake of assumption, I am referring to weight not money.

Yea they sure do. And all autocross is cones in a parking lot. Come on man.

You assuming my reply was to you.....

That was not an assumption it was a direct question.
Ya, ok. Well then I will answer the obvious I HAVE no idea.

Enough with you questioning me or me questioning you.

Check it out, you can continue to be negative and Ill just leave you alone how about that?

You can continue to chase cones around in a parking lot and ill continue to build motors for chasing cones, chasing other cars, chasing the wind or chasing dreams.....and we can just leave each other the fuck alone.

And Mike aka Camara90, nice tow rig.....regardless. Glad to see a fellow enthusiast be able to afford such a nice rig.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea they sure do. And all autocross is cones in a parking lot. Come on man.

You assuming my reply was to you.....

That was not an assumption it was a direct question.
Ya, ok. Well then I will answer the obvious I HAVE no idea.

Enough with you questioning me or me questioning you.

Check it out, you can continue to be negative and Ill just leave you alone how about that?

You can continue to chase cones around in a parking lot and ill continue to build motors for chasing cones, chasing other cars, chasing the wind or chasing dreams.....and we can just leave each other the fuck alone.

And Mike aka Camara90, nice tow rig.....regardless. Glad to see a fellow enthusiast be able to afford such a nice rig.

Thanks Dan, we all know haters gonna hate!
[patriot]

[ October 07, 2012, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:
quote:

This will be towing more then just my stang, I will post a pic in a few weeks of what a real tow vehicle does!
Dude again sarcasm it was a fucking joke but since you still think I'm hating I'm gonna hate...

When you come in here going LOOK at my BOSS truck I'm gonna pull my stang with..... you come off like..

-

JUST SAYIN......

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude again sarcasm it was a fucking joke but since you still think I'm hating I'm gonna hate...

When you come in here going LOOK at my BOSS truck I'm gonna pull my stang with..... you come off like..

Actually, Camara didn't do anything wrong with showing off his new truck, you're the one who came in as usual acting like a fuckin' douche.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey mike, nice truck.

You say so, so I believe you.

I don't really care how big or small your penis is as I have one of my own and never really think about other guys penis.....

Again, NICE truck!

--------------------

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

JUST SAYIN......

Yeah bro, just like I thought a fag talking about other mans junk. You are a waste of time. Go back to driving your ugly ass Napa colored autocross shit with cones in a lot. I take my shit to real tracks!! Here is proof, no gay ass cones!!

https://vimeo.com/47565365

-

-

[ October 07, 2012, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

JUST SAYIN......

Yeah bro, just like I thought a fag talking about other mans junk. You are a waste of time. Go back to driving your ugly ass Napa colored autocross shit with cones in a lot. I take my shit to real tracks!! Here is proof, no gay ass cones!!

https://vimeo.com/47565365

-

Dude it's ok you don't need to show me I don't care and never did.

It was just a joke and I thought it was funny you ladies were getting so torq'd up over it... soo sensitive

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice truck. I love the way the LBZ engine sounds with a straight pipe and an intake. The turbo is ear priecing lol.

[ October 07, 2012, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: 02angrybird ]

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice truck, i had to cheap out with a gas older silverado for my tow rig [Frown]

[ October 07, 2012, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: JohnCM ]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UFVI_MQPEQ

If you really think that shit is better your crazy!! No over priced Touareg is hauling 23 thousand pounds!

http://www.chevrolet.com/pages/open/default/future/hd2hd.do

LMAO a 5 liter V10 with 600lb/ft of torque in a small SUV will
So it can tow it, how well would it stop with a 23,000lbs trailer behind it going down a hill?
Real good considering It has great brakes, and an exhaust brake!
[Roll Eyes]

Hope if your towing 23000 pounds you have trailer brakes or you are an idiot. No 2500 or 3500 will stop 23000 pounds without em

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OP sick ass truck man!! One day ill have a diesel truck.

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

JUST SAYIN......

Look asshat there only room for one dick on here an i got the job already.

An mike that is one clean dmax use like its suposse to be an have fun it.my only suggestion is to keep the exhuast fluid topped off at every oil change to keep the cost down

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet if that truck was awd that toureg would get dragged down the street.
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love me a chevy turbo diesel! Let us know how it does.

Can we just ban the fucking idiots who jack threads?

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Thanks fellas!!

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Cover of diesel power mag:

1800hp duramaxx
1500hp cummins
1200hp powerstroke

I didn't see anything about the toureg.....

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So we measure dicks on here now? [Confused]

I don't know Mr. Camara if it's me just not liking trucks in general or if your truck looks funny/out of place to me? [Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

quote:

1800hp duramaxx
1500hp cummins
1200hp powerstroke

[Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

I don't know Mr. Camara if it's me just not liking trucks in general or if your truck looks funny/out of place to me? [Confused]

His lil stang don't look to outta place tho.

--------------------

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

1800hp duramaxx
1500hp cummins
1200hp powerstroke

Maybe it made it into the top ten? lol

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

His lil stang don't look to outta place tho.
But he does [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the new truck Mike.
Enjoy the music. [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQwzOH90nE&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crew cab and long bed.....really brah [Big Grin]

If the dude in the vid didn't drive like a retarded flatbiller he would have torn that cute hitch right off the vw.

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess professional guys argue too lol! cool truck hope it works for u great. i dont have a deisel but ill post pics of mine this year when i get it up and running.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com