Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The term snitch (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The term snitch
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
The thing is, "snitching" wouldn't exist if people didn't commit crimes. If you're a law abiding citizen, what could anyone "snitch" you out for? Bet if someone committed a crime that directly victimized you or someone you care about, you'd be hoping someone opens their mouth and helps you get justice.

How about, instead of "Stop Snitching", people stop being dirtbag criminals? Just an idea...

+1
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
Heres the none ghetto term " tatttle tale". Og rule from the diaper days.

lol this is very true.....ive seen ppl who are not ghetto use the term SNITCH!!! [patriot]
+2

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U didnt answer my second question

Isnt 4eyespride nationwide? Maybe they dont care much to steal because nobody likes them and nobody thinks theyre cool, even tho they are.

[ October 05, 2012, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: 166 Merlot ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
nobody likes snitches, until you need them to testify against someone that assaulted, killed, raped, or maimed someone dear to you...

or when they come forward and tell you who took your car and where it is.
An dont forget the dry snitch when tell on your own self with out known you did that what nasty notch did an then we only had to pull at the treads an more came out of it
 -
AlStock is a prick, but I agree with what he posted here to the T [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
 -

Lmfao that's awsome

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's a story I just read a few weeks ago about snitching. Want to know why places like Oakland and Chicago will never be rid of crime? It's because people think giving infornation to solve a crime = snitching. Keep believing that and while you keep living in a crime ridden neighborhood.

http://m.nbcchicago.com/nbcchicago/pm_107733/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=GRl6zS4p

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NotACop_281:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
 -

Lmfao that's awsome
+1

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
l95% of the foxes stolen are from this website alone.

Mind if I ask how u cam up with that statistic?

So lets say your neighbor next door had a lil hydro grow goin on. U would make sure to call the cops asap because thats the kind of person u are?

Hell no I wouldn't call the cops I'd call DEA and get the scumbags crap out of my place of residency so I don't have low lives coming day and night driving like dumbasses to this bozos house trying to buy weed

--------------------
03 Terminator

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:

So lets say your neighbor next door had a lil hydro grow goin on. U would make sure to call the cops asap because thats the kind of person u are?

Hell no I wouldn't call the cops I'd call DEA and get the scumbags crap out of my place of residency so I don't have low lives coming day and night driving like dumbasses to this bozos house trying to buy weed
And ur from Oakland? My friend is OPD he laughs at people that call in grows. U know how many lawsuits they avoid by not responding to stool piegon/dime droppers like u? Oakland has bigger problems. What bigger problems-i.e crack dealer/houses/homicides. U, lil doggy r a straight Snitch!

[ October 06, 2012, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: 166 Merlot ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Snitches are worse than murderers" ?!?

It was a few years ago Channel 2 News covered, what else, a homicide in Oakland where the cops where asking for leads from the community. They interviewed an older woman who lived in the area who said just that, "Snitches are worse than murderers".

Here was someone that would rather live with the violence than do something about it. Maybe it's some criminal code of conduct that only makes sense to a twisted mind that has no sense of right and wrong.

If you don't want to live in shit, then do something to clean it up.

[ October 06, 2012, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: SteveL ]

Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:

And ur from Oakland? My friend is OPD he laughs at people that call in grows. U know how many lawsuits they avoid by not responding to stool piegon/dime droppers like u? Oakland has bigger problems. What bigger problems-i.e crack dealer/houses/homicides. U, lil doggy r a straight Snitch!
LMAO and OPD is getting taken over by the Feds because they are doing such a bang up job...

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Because im a member of most of the major mustang forums and haven't seen 1 thread indicating someone is after their car or it was stolen. People drive their cars everywhere, take it on trips, leave it at work. CAfords members have to keep their cars locked in the garage with a fence and 2 guard dogs with cars blocking the garage to feel safe about their car.

Go browse around on foureyedpride.com and see how much they are worry free about their cars being stolen.

Must be just the "Ghetto" areas that some of the folks on this board live in.... I've had total of 6 Fox's over the years and I've never had any issues not even a break in...

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com