Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Let the debate begin!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Let the debate begin!!!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
Please remember that all the tax revenue goes back to our schools, that's how it is spent so rapidly....

I know you were just being funny with that statement but just in case you weren't.....that would be $5,823,300,000 (5.8 billion) per student, grades K-12.
Yeah I hope dude was joking LOL. But then again, some registered voters are a little thick headed & have no common sense.

BTW
Thank you for the figure...... Why can't Romney or another Canidate just put up that number and make it a visual number showing what we take in and what we spend? The real numbers don't lie & that's black and white. No spin..... Just the facts. [patriot]

I believe if most voters just got the facts, no extra political bullshit they would sober up to what's happening in America. This country is gonna go to shit if we can't fix our budget problems.

[ October 04, 2012, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
Please remember that all the tax revenue goes back to our schools, that's how it is spent so rapidly....

I know you were just being funny with that statement but just in case you weren't.....that would be $5,823,300,000 (5.8 billion) per student, grades K-12.
Yeah I hope dude was joking LOL. But hon again some of these registered voters are a little thick headed & have no common sense.

BTW
Thank you for the figure...... Why can't Romney or another Canidate just put up that number and make it a visual number showing what we take in and what we spend? The real numbers don't lie & that's black and white. No spin..... Just the facts. [patriot]

I believe if most voters just got the facts, no extra political bullshit they would sober up to what's happening in America. This country is gonna go to shit if we can't fix our budget problems.

I couldn't agree more. Facts can be a bitch. That was part of Obama's problem last night. He was baffeled by the facts and couldn't refute them. Problem on this site is too much coolaid being consumed and the "facts" are fast and loose.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama reminded me of when I as in grade school and tried to do an oral book report for a book I hadn't actually read.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I always at least rented the movie. [Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a joke guys.....

Truth is they are both full of shit, but which one is less full of shit...(if that makes any sense)

I think the greatest and most power nation in the world should not be led by one single person. The office should have a person from each opposing side, so they can to rational ideas,
that will benifit the nation as a whole not just the wealthy 2%.

. If Obama keeps his word, on Increasing exports and keeping jobs in America he could turn the economy around. But from an economist(not me) point of view, the profit margin is greater else where outside the US, mainly China. And since most seek profit, that doesn't look like It will happen.

And one last thing, I know Obama got bashed for spending stupid money on "going green". Maybe he should been a bit more concervitive with the money, but he is leading the nation in the right path.Big Oil & PG&E companies don't want us to have solar panels on our roofs that will make us less dependent on their energy.

But looks like we will soon be charging our electic cars at Home via solar panels, while spending little money out of oh pockets....

This year's race for the White House will be historic, as I see it either one can win.

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
You how many people openly admitted they voted for Obama because he's black?!!
Well, we've now had a black/Muslim president everyone and nothing is any better. I sure hope Hillary doesn't run because then all these women will vote for her.
Again if you like the current conditions of this country, then vote Obama.
I don't and I sure don't like him stumbling around wasting all the air time on his stupid grandmother stories that take 2 minutes just to start his answer to the question.
Vote on somebodies ability, not because the color of there
skin....this is where we fail in this country.
Elect the BEST candidate for the job, not because someone is a minority.

People should answer your question as well as; do people dislike Obama because he's black? Are people threatened by a minority taking the position that's been rich white male driven? I know most people won't answer that truthfully. I know a lot of people who vote for Obama for all the wrong reason but most because he seems to want to help. Romney can give a shit about the working class he was born rich like most people who want to vote for him.

--------------------
03 Terminator

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't say I side 100% with republicans because i like their fiscal conservatism but hate their social policies. And Democrats seem to liberal when it comes to spending money they dont make freely on programs that we supposedly cant live without. What the fuck has obamacare done for the average person who works, makes a good living and already has health insurance they pay? Its increased the costs for us before obamacare was even passed. Even when the economy was starting to rebound finally, obamacare was pushed through with no regards to anything the republicans had to say and now we're in a double dip recession. I think obummer has done a good job hooking up his homies and himself, but the facts are the facts. The only other president that didnt do better economically was Carter and he's also the last 1 term president. Same as obama will be too.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
but he is leading the nation in the right path.

That's it and that's all, Obama 2012 [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
You how many people openly admitted they voted for Obama because he's black?!!
Well, we've now had a black/Muslim president everyone and nothing is any better. I sure hope Hillary doesn't run because then all these women will vote for her.
Again if you like the current conditions of this country, then vote Obama.
I don't and I sure don't like him stumbling around wasting all the air time on his stupid grandmother stories that take 2 minutes just to start his answer to the question.
Vote on somebodies ability, not because the color of there
skin....this is where we fail in this country.
Elect the BEST candidate for the job, not because someone is a minority.

People should answer your question as well as; do people dislike Obama because he's black? Are people threatened by a minority taking the position that's been rich white male driven? I know most people won't answer that truthfully. I know a lot of people who vote for Obama for all the wrong reason but most because he seems to want to help. Romney can give a shit about the working class he was born rich like most people who want to vote for him.
I would vote for either one of these guys for president in a heartbeat. Political philosophy trumps color any day in my book.

-

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://2016themovie.com/

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Love it when people try to say x candidate doesn't care about the people, or y candidate understands what it's like to be us or knows what we are going through.. These guys spend like 500million on their campaign !! If they got that money to burn on a job that only makes like 250k a year , how the hell can they understand our problems in any way shape or form lol

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/26/how-much-does-it-cost-to-run-for-president/

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
I can't say I side 100% with republicans because i like their fiscal conservatism but hate their social policies. And Democrats seem to liberal when it comes to spending money they dont make freely on programs that we supposedly cant live without. What the fuck has obamacare done for the average person who works, makes a good living and already has health insurance they pay? Its increased the costs for us before obamacare was even passed. Even when the economy was starting to rebound finally, obamacare was pushed through with no regards to anything the republicans had to say and now we're in a double dip recession. I think obummer has done a good job hooking up his homies and himself, but the facts are the facts. The only other president that didnt do better economically was Carter and he's also the last 1 term president. Same as obama will be too.

Bush sr was a one trem president 88 to 92

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com