Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How bout them A's!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How bout them A's!!!
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bandwagon Giants Fan = 1

Lifetime A's Fan = 0

LOL

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A's=choking
Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
A's=choking

Shouldn't you be choking on some dick right now? You ain't makin money without walkin the streets homo, get to it [Smile] .
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Y2K 281:
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
A's=choking

Shouldn't you be choking on some dick right now? You ain't makin money without walkin the streets homo, get to it [Smile] .
You sure bring up being gay up alot is there something you want to tell cafords?or you trying to keep it on the down low that you hang out at the grayhound buse station bathroom giving college kids the knuckle shuffle for two bucks an punch in the jaw when there done
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Great series by the A's, I'm a Giants fan 100% but I have to give it to them. Showed a lot of heart and fought until the end. That's all I have to say, now let the rest of the ignorant Giant fans on this site come in and make the real fans look bad.

All of my folks are big time Giants fans & they hardly know jack shit about hardball they never played a stich of baseball in their life. But up until that field was BUILT for BARRY BONDS, Giants fans started popping out.

A's had massive amounts of talent this yr, But last yrs triple crown winner Verlander & this yrs Triple Crown winner Cabrera lead their team to a great victory to a tired and worn A's team.

Ask theese Giants fans about a balk move, a 3-1 move how to grip a two seam how to choke up on the batt on a 3-2 count how to bunt, how too swing a woodie with the logo facing the pitcher. The SPORT of baseball is unknow to them.

Its all good tho id go too a Giants game & BANG some drunk slutts [Razz]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GREAT SEASON As ,we will hold it down ...GO GIANTS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not A baseball fan, but can always appreciate an underdog. Nice season A's!!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

[patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

[patriot]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lxhatch5.0:
quote:
Great series by the A's, I'm a Giants fan 100% but I have to give it to them. Showed a lot of heart and fought until the end. That's all I have to say, now let the rest of the ignorant Giant fans on this site come in and make the real fans look bad.

All of my folks are big time Giants fans & they hardly know jack shit about hardball they never played a stich of baseball in their life. But up until that field was BUILT for BARRY BONDS, Giants fans started popping out.

A's had massive amounts of talent this yr, But last yrs triple crown winner Verlander & this yrs Triple Crown winner Cabrera lead their team to a great victory to a tired and worn A's team.

Ask theese Giants fans about a balk move, a 3-1 move how to grip a two seam how to choke up on the batt on a 3-2 count how to bunt, how too swing a woodie with the logo facing the pitcher. The SPORT of baseball is unknow to them.

Its all good tho id go too a Giants game & BANG some drunk slutts [Razz]

Well said! I appreciate the real fans of the game! [patriot]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] it's all good we gave it all we had and It wasn't enough.

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's really sad to see this happen to such a talented team. But Detroit was way better than us tonight. They are a good ball club and they deserve it just as much as we did. I still think the home field advantage thing is BS, but we all have to look past that now. Oakland underestimated almost everybody. With their full line of rookie starters and having a payroll of $55million, it really shocked everyone that they pulled off everything they did. Out of first by 5 games with 9 games to go in the season, winning the AL west, coming back from a 0-2 deficit and sending the alds to 5 games, coming back in the bottom of the 9th last night to win, 16 total walkoffs this year.. am i disappointed that we didnt make it to the ALCS? Yes. Am i upset.. absolutely not. They had a good run and I will definitely be ready for 2013.

[ October 12, 2012, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
It's really sad to see this happen to such a talented team. But Detroit was way better than us tonight. They are a good ball club and they deserve it just as much as we did. I still think the home field advantage thing is BS, but we all have to look past that now. Oakland underestimated almost everybody. With their full line of rookie starters and having a payroll of $55million, it really shocked everyone that they pulled off everything they did. Out of first by 5 games with 9 games to go in the season, winning the AL west, coming back from a 0-2 deficit and sending the alds to 5 games, coming back in the bottom of the 9th last night to win, 16 total walkoffs this year.. am i disappointed that we didnt make it to the ALCS? Yes. Am i upset.. absolutely not. They had a good run and I will definitely be ready for 2013.

[worship] Let's Go Oakland!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com