Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » There goes the neighborhood... (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: There goes the neighborhood...
Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://youtu.be/ZqEsUqI4YD8

[ October 02, 2012, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Hele On ]

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
My wife was with my best friend in 2009. They were in his 1969 camaro. Clean clean car. Had a roll cage in it.

They did a burnout on a back road, away from everyone after an event at orwood resort in Discovery Bay (Taco Tuesdays). While doing the burnout far away from any people or vehicles, the axle snapped. This flung the car off of the road, down a ravine and into a tree which came part way into the car on my wifes side.

As SAFE as they were trying to be, yet put on a good smoke show this is what happened.

My wife just had neck surgery, almost 3 years later, to correct her backwards C spine and to help with her intense pain in her hands and complete numbness.

She is 29.

I know it is fun and adrenaline starts kickin it but its not worth it.

And there is always someone with a faster car, tougher hands, bigger dick, more money and more bullets.

Beautiful car and sounds excellent!!!

My point is be safe out there.

Dan

Now imagine what damage something like that would cause to a young kid if something like that would happen with them in the car. It's ok though because he is good at doing burnouts. It's all good and safe! Until you get into a head on collision with a unaware car driving.

Gotta love stupid unintelligent morons.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoever's swinging donuts with their daughter in the back should go to jail and if you have any ties with law enforcement that is even more moronic. Protect and serve, you can't even keep your kids out of harms way. You're a fucking joke and should have your kids taken away from you. Shit this is pissing me the fuck off right now. Dick suck

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Drop top D:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
If someone did that by my house I'd have a word with them.....

Thank you. Same goes for swinging donuts on a block where kids play daily.

Car was nice, sounded excellent. I personally would not have those absurd looking boatish rims tho. That smoke trail was nuts tho.

You said absurd.....This coming from a guy with a Star Wars tattoo. Who drives a integra..... Fail.
You're a retard. You want to dish all this shit but can't take any of it back. Go kill yourself. So what if I have a Star Wars tattoo? It's dope and you know it, probably better than any whack ass ghetto prison tattoo you have. Oh and you're gonna get on my GS-R? Lets race to Canada. Lets see who gets further on 1 tank of gas, lets see who can make it through the Oregon mountains faster. Bet it's not you. Going fast in a straight line is a thing of the past. Point here is you're a moron for doing a burnout in a residential area, as cool as it was it was still stupid. Go violate your parole or something.

-

-

-

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hele On:
http://youtu.be/ZqEsUqI4YD8

Ha ha Lmao, that shit was hilarious
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Car was nice, sounded excellent. I personally would not have those absurd looking boatish rims tho. That smoke trail was nuts tho.

You said absurd.....This coming from a guy with a Star Wars tattoo. Who drives a integra..... Fail.
You're a retard. You want to dish all this shit but can't take any of it back. Go kill yourself. So what if I have a Star Wars tattoo? It's dope and you know it, probably better than any whack ass ghetto prison tattoo you have. Oh and you're gonna get on my GS-R? Lets race to Canada. Lets see who gets further on 1 tank of gas, lets see who can make it through the Oregon mountains faster. Bet it's not you. Going fast in a straight line is a thing of the past. Point here is you're a moron for doing a burnout in a residential area, as cool as it was it was still stupid. Go violate your parole or something.

-

-

-

Better watch out, they will probably threaten to beat you up and shoot you because they are big scary ghetto badasses
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
1966 Mustang

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
My wife was with my best friend in 2009. They were in his 1969 camaro. Clean clean car. Had a roll cage in it.

They did a burnout on a back road, away from everyone after an event at orwood resort in Discovery Bay (Taco Tuesdays). While doing the burnout far away from any people or vehicles, the axle snapped. This flung the car off of the road, down a ravine and into a tree which came part way into the car on my wifes side.

As SAFE as they were trying to be, yet put on a good smoke show this is what happened.

My wife just had neck surgery, almost 3 years later, to correct her backwards C spine and to help with her intense pain in her hands and complete numbness.

She is 29.

I know it is fun and adrenaline starts kickin it but its not worth it.

And there is always someone with a faster car, tougher hands, bigger dick, more money and more bullets.

Beautiful car and sounds excellent!!!

My point is be safe out there.

Dan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ [worship]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drop top D  Ford pictures for Drop top D    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
^ YOU are a nut swinging moron.

And you love Dick.

--------------------
Cyber Bully Daniel Badilla aka DroptopD aka Drop top D aka TheSevenDeuce aka F4IStunna got the boot for being a negative smack talker with FOUR fake accounts on here.

Who else thinks CAFords is kidding about distributing free boots? We already have several of you marked for extinction!

Are you: Negative? A post whore? a troll? Make the mods baby sit you? Make the mods have to lock posts? If so, no one likes you. Please continue to earn your FREE boot!

Team Grammar Nazi Motorsport FTMFW!
Little by little...cleaning up CAFords.com

Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drop top D  Ford pictures for Drop top D    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

Better watch out, they will probably threaten to beat you up and shoot you because they are big scary ghetto badasses
Star Wars .... Canada.....Bwahhhhhh lol 1 tank of gas....Bwahhhhhh lol.

--------------------
Cyber Bully Daniel Badilla aka DroptopD aka Drop top D aka TheSevenDeuce aka F4IStunna got the boot for being a negative smack talker with FOUR fake accounts on here.

Who else thinks CAFords is kidding about distributing free boots? We already have several of you marked for extinction!

Are you: Negative? A post whore? a troll? Make the mods baby sit you? Make the mods have to lock posts? If so, no one likes you. Please continue to earn your FREE boot!

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If this is seriously the route this site is heading, ban me now. PLEASE! [Roll Eyes]
Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Whoever's swinging donuts with their daughter in the back should go to jail and if you have any ties with law enforcement that is even more moronic. Protect and serve, you can't even keep your kids out of harms way. You're a fucking joke and should have your kids taken away from you. Shit this is pissing me the fuck off right now. Dick suck

Your pissed off because something on a mustang forum . Your a idiot

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe this sould have been posted in the street racing section... [Whoo Whooooo!]

bad ass car, poor area to unleash the fury...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know right Robb? Since his ugly ass ghetto cuddy rims cost more than my Acura. They're so hood, I'm shaking in my boots.

As for the moron who can't take negative criticism, sounds like you're scared of my race.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

You're a nut swinging queer, hows merlots ass taste nigga

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
If this is seriously the route this site is heading, ban me now. PLEASE! [Roll Eyes]

Dude tell me about it. Are there any middle-upper class people left on this website?
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go out to the middle of nowhere if u ever wanna do a burn out GTFO. Lol ...because their mite be a baby in the middle of the street. Lol. Stop hating on a badass whip . Or did u guys see kids on that street? Cuz I didn't .anyone can assume the worst outcome by making the situation into the worst scenario EVER. What if the race to Oregon has baby's on the road and u run over a kid at the gas station because your trying to smash around corners in the mountains where my grandma could be walking across the street?

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

What would you say?
I'd say "He man this is no place for that kind of thing, there are childen that play out here and could have crossed the street at the wrong time. I'd appreciate if this didn't happen again."

Depending what you said next would make my decision on if I called the cops or not. If you said "Hey asshole mind your own fucking business" I'd call the cops right then and there.

If you said "Yeah we're sorry about that, just showing off for a friend" then I'd let it go.

What would you say?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Dude tell me about it. Are there any middle-upper class people left on this website?
Mods are very CLEAR when they say JUST leave On your OWN behalf if you don't like it

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:

Mods are very CLEAR when they say JUST leave On your OWN behalf if you don't like it
+1 Nobody is forcing you to be on here

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Leaving now. No longer feel the need to be around all these fucking monkeys.
Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

quote:
quote:
quote:

What would you say?
I'd say "He man this is no place for that kind of thing, there are childen that play out here and could have crossed the street at the wrong time. I'd appreciate if this didn't happen again."

Depending what you said next would make my decision on if I called the cops or not. If you said "Hey asshole mind your own fucking business" I'd call the cops right then and there.

If you said "Yeah we're sorry about that, just showing off for a friend" then I'd let it go.

What would you say?

lol.... the fucked up thing is your serious.

--------------------

Ric88Notch
¯
Member # 11660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ric88Notch  Ford pictures for Ric88Notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Leaving now. No longer feel the need to be around all these fucking monkeys.
 -

--------------------
2013 Black GT

Drop top D
¯
Member # 10558

quote:
quote:
quote:

You're a nut swinging queer, hows merlots ass taste nigga
im a nut swinger? Because i am not mad that someone i dont know did a burnout somewhere i dont live like you? Your a bit sensitive. take a deep breath fag.

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I hardy even bother with this site anymore. Never go on any cruises because i dont need some ghetto scumbag copying my plates down and stealing my car. Only thing this site is good for is trolling.
I'd rather go on SVTP where you can actually have an intelligent convo that doesnt enough butchering the english language and acting like a hard ass.

[ October 02, 2012, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com