Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Any electricians on cafords with the union? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any electricians on cafords with the union?
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
theres actually an application day on wednesday the 3rd. im looking to head out that way and applying. it says that u need proof of 1-2yrs of high school algebra if not possible to take the tech math test. fee is 125$ but anyone else done this before??

Which union is this for bro? The answer is Yes if its for the electrician union you need to bring a copy of your transcripts from HS showing you passed Algebra with a "C" or better. Other unions I have not seen or heard of pre-requist math profeincy but generally in all the union test I applied for math was on them. I have taken so many different ones, which one you going too tomorrow? [patriot]
I'm going to the commercial #332 ejatc application..sounds pretty Damn good. They pay for your school training and get to work if you get hired. Sucks its gona be so many applicants.
Good luck [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
FUCK THE UNION!

FUCK SCABS!

Union all the way

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If anyone is interested, I just posted my hydraulic KO set in the non automotive classifieds section.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never had to cross over a picket line, but my boy had to do what he had to do... Anyone ever had a prevailing wage job? Lets talk about that!

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
I never had to cross over a picket line, but my boy had to do what he had to do... Anyone ever had a prevailing wage job? Lets talk about that!

I worked P.W. for 3-1/2 years, one time the operators union was picketing out front where they werent suppose to be. we had a separate union gate and they were suppose to picket that if they wanted to. cops put a stop to them real quick after our job sup. went out there. All I can remember is one guy yelling its not fair.LOL
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im a pipe welder/steamfitter for Local 38 plumbers and steamfitters san francisco..60$ hour ..I love workin in sf..lots of work right now.
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
krazy_svt
¯
Member # 9259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy_svt  Ford pictures for krazy_svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone know if any of these are actually
Hiring? Thanks!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com