Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fuckk theese nfl reffs!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fuckk theese nfl reffs!!!!!!!!
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[

[ September 25, 2012, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: ECOboostin ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
tonkaboyrich496
¯
Member # 9877

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonkaboyrich496  Ford pictures for tonkaboyrich496    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
new refs are trash. the old refs should be back shortly after this past week bullshit calls...this is why i watch nascar and formula 1

--------------------
87 Coupe = stock w/ 500 shot
88 Box chev with a built 496 = coming soon

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once the refs ruled a touchdown on the field the only thing they could review was if it was a catch they could not rule on who caught the ball but yes the referee efed this game up

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Once the refs ruled a touchdown on the field the only thing they could review was if it was a catch they could not rule on who caught the ball but yes the referee efed this game up

There must be something they can do because a Challenge must come from upstairs within the last 2 minutes so why was there no challenge & just a review. I dont get it.
[BS flag]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

badass351
¯
Member # 10810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badass351  Ford pictures for badass351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89coupenasty:
OLD REFS MADE HELLA MISTAKES TO THE NEW REFS ARE JUS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT SO EVERY LITTLE THING THEY DO PEOPLE TALK BOUT

it was never as bad as this though

--------------------
73 mustang
95 f-150

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
quote:

There must be something they can do because a Challenge must come from upstairs within the last 2 minutes so why was there no challenge & just a review. I dont get it.
[BS flag]

They review all TDs

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sikwidit-blumaxx88:
One game makes a difference first of all second it's the fact of the matter offensive pass interference reviewed the play clearly seeing green bay catching the ball ridiculose !!!!

Either way, Green bay and arron rogers should have been up by more than 4 points. Then no body would care. They have way more talent thab SEATTLE!!
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The next game anyone of you guys go to with these scab ass refs, you should hold a sign that reads....
GET OFF YOUR KNEES REF!
YOU'RE BLOWING THE GAME!
That'd be fuckn CLASSIC!

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://m.athlonsports.com/nfl/green-bay-packers-robbed-replacement-referees

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by badass351:
quote:
OLD REFS MADE HELLA MISTAKES TO THE NEW REFS ARE JUS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT SO EVERY LITTLE THING THEY DO PEOPLE TALK BOUT

Or has it?

-

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Atleast the "tuck rule" was correctly called exactly as the rule stated. That FAKE TD was bullshit

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Atleast the "tuck rule" was correctly called exactly as the rule stated. That FAKE TD was bullshit

I agree last night was some BS but people are really focusing too much on refs and not enough on the play, the Packers line let Rodgers get sacked 8 times in the first half last night, play a little better and the game wouldn't have to be decided by the refs on the last play either way. Just like last week Broncos coaching crying like a bitch over the refs while Peyton was throwing 3 picks! Coaches and players are acting like spoiled kids then again that isn't new no matter who the refs are.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
quote:

[BS flag]

Possession isn't reviewable. The same reason why they don't go to a review after a fumble and big pile.

I just have to laugh at how this has turned into such a big deal. As a Raider fan, we deal with one or two of these every season. Nobody outside California gave a crap about the tuck incident and that was much worse in a much much more important game.

As far as the NFL vs Referees, I'm on the NFLs side. The NFL already increased their salaries, the refs want double that. The NFL wants to switch to a 401k instead of a pension, that's the trend EVERYWHERE. The NFL wants to hire more crews which will allow the NFL to bench refs if their performance is inadequate. The NFL wants to phase in full-time refs instead of the refs who currently have other jobs and can't commit to football on a full-time basis. Sounds reasonable to me

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

No, that's just your opinion. Most people feel there was zero tucking motion on that play or, at the very least, not enough to reverse an on-field call. Go to any list of bad NFL calls and that will be #1 or #2 on the list

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
badass351
¯
Member # 10810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badass351  Ford pictures for badass351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what greg jennings had to say about the play
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000066005/Jennings-sarcastically-credits-refs

--------------------
73 mustang
95 f-150

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
what greg jennings had to say about the play
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000066005/Jennings-sarcastically-credits-refs

"i cant get fined if i say the ref's did a great job" Greg Jennings
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
quote:

No, that's just your opinion.
Sorry, but you are wrong. It's a bad rule, that has since been worded differently but BY THE WORD, that was a tuck. It was a FACT at the time, and again, is now worded differently

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

badass351
¯
Member # 10810

couple of NFL players had their say on twitter
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
73 mustang
95 f-150

badass351
¯
Member # 10810

more tweets by nfl players http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/packers-guard-t-j-lang-twitter-explosion-leads-150910834--nfl.html

--------------------
73 mustang
95 f-150

Sikwidit-blumaxx88
¯
Member # 11046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sikwidit-blumaxx88  Ford pictures for Sikwidit-blumaxx88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bottom line it was a another blown cal by the same bad refs how can ppl say you can't blame the refs I've never seen so many blown calls in such a short span in any perfesonal sport ever gotta a coincidence right.. ? I don't think so fire an re hire or bring um back .

--------------------
SikwidiT cc
1988 5.0

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
quote:

Or has it?

-

This was a fumble!

Also the replacement refs are also in Madden 13.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had money riding on Green Bay. . .. Less Mustang parts for me. . .
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
quote:

Or has it?

-

This was a fumble!

Also the replacement refs are also in Madden 13.

Im a 49ers fan and I approve this message . lol That was a fumble ... fucked up. You guys got majorly SHAFTED

[ September 26, 2012, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Are you kidding me? They made that rule up that night just for Brady. I like the guy as a QB and all, but it WAS a fumble.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com