Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RAIDERS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: RAIDERS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
SuperBowl here we come [Whoo Whooooo!]

They will be lucky to make it to the toilet bowl. Just like raider fans play one good game and they think they are gonna go to the Super Bowl.
Omg Omg Toilet Bowl Here we come [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck the raiders [patriot]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a good game and quite fun to be at. And Yes...I represented my Steelers attire at the game. Crowd was friendly and I didn't once get heckled. I was actually surprised to see, what it seemed like, 1/3 of the crowd were Steelers fans. [Wink] True following!

I think both Defenses played terrible and this just goes to show how much our Steelers D needs Polamalu and Harrison. Anything can happen on any given sunday. good game.

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
So the pinche RaiDer win one game and there fan celebrate like if they won the super ball. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Super BALL FTW!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there also great tailgate and a helluva great game. many raider fans including me thought we stood no chance with pittsburg, yet we shocked them and a win at the last seconds priceless...steeler fans were crying and in shock didn't see any terrible towls waving no more lol...this goes to show that you can't underestimate any team in the nfl any team can win any given sunday.... GO RAIDERS

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Omg omg omg super ball!
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So the pinche RaiDer win one game and there fan celebrate like if they won the super ball. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Que?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
It was a good game and quite fun to be at. And Yes...I represented my Steelers attire at the game. Crowd was friendly and I didn't once get heckled. I was actually surprised to see, what it seemed like, 1/3 of the crowd were Steelers fans. [Wink] True following!

I think both Defenses played terrible and this just goes to show how much our Steelers D needs Polamalu and Harrison. Anything can happen on any given sunday. good game.

Hey, what part of Pennsylvania you from?
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders bowl, isnt that an oxymoron?

Kinda like raiders win or raiders touchdown?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Outlaw_Stangz: I was born and raised here in the Bay Area, but I became a huge fan of the Steelers back in the Jerome Bettis "the bus" days. Have stuck with being a fan ever since.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:

Super BALL FTW!
+1 Super Ball Here we come [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:

Super BALL FTW!
+1 Super Ball Here we come [patriot]
They don't call it the big dance for nothing!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
Outlaw_Stangz: I was born and raised here in the Bay Area, but I became a huge fan of the Steelers back in the Jerome Bettis "the bus" days. Have stuck with being a fan ever since.

Just bustin' your chops, had fun hecklin all the steeler fans I saw before and after the game at o.co....it was one hell of a game.
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

what is this super ball you speak of? [worship]
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89coupenasty  Ford pictures for 89coupenasty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
quote:
SuperBowl here we come [Whoo Whooooo!]

They will be lucky to make it to the toilet bowl. Just like raider fans play one good game and they think they are gonna go to the Super Bowl.
LMAO NINER FANS WIN DO GAMES AND THERE BEST IN THE LEAGUE ALEX SMITH AINT SHIT

--------------------
89coupenasty is taking a break from this website for the rest of the month. Ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR COMPREHEND ENGLISH!
-----------------------------

89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89coupenasty  Ford pictures for 89coupenasty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*TWO GAMES

--------------------
89coupenasty is taking a break from this website for the rest of the month. Ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR COMPREHEND ENGLISH!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WE WIN 5 OUT OF 5 CHAMPIONSHIPS , SO YES WE ARE THE BEST

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

THE STEELER ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THERE A RUFF TEAM BUT AT ONE POINT THEY SUED THE RAIDERS FOR PLAYIN TO RUFF LMAO SAD

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:
quote:

what is this super ball you speak of? [worship]
lol omg post of the day well that i read today [worship] [worship]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK THE STEELERS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
89coupenasty
¯
Member # 8123

2TONE WATS THE RECORD FOR FUMBLES IN PUNT RETURNS IN CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

--------------------

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL.........

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Our hands are getting pretty heavy with 6 superbowl rings. [Wink] LOL

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com