Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » athletics (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: athletics
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I look stupid, your dumb ass bitches that other people talk of the past, THEN YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR STEROID CHARGED CHAMPIONSHIP. You are the biggest bandwagon fan of them all! So big of a BW fan you thought a tat would prove you always were a fan, but in the end you are just another banwagoner that will have some saggy green n yellow skin in the end!

Haaaaaa

you sound bitter i know it hurts that your team sucks balls.But it could be worse cubs and padres fans suffer more...excuses excuses is all you have for everything that you post...take an ass beating like a man. I was alive and seen my A's sweep that crappy team in 89 that's a once in a lifetime experience that not too many people can share.your just upset that you cant brag about how many rings the midgets have..but yet all niners fans do is bring up the past right talking about how many bowls they have and montana,rice etc so don't come up with that past garbage bs...Ultimately that's what your judged by.If your a baseball nut like me like i said look up the facts what did canseco and mcgwire do in that ws go look up the stats hardly nada.the pitching staff and the hendersons,parkers did lots of damage to win that ws title.....you give so many reasons why the giants are better than the A's but none are valid keep on dreaming. [BS flag] [patriot]
you forgot about DAVE STEWERT FTMFW!
 -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ September 19, 2012, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

-

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only in sf http://youtu.be/w-Zb7FK5qvE

[ September 19, 2012, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: 302n/a ]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
 -

i know the country tried telling george bush that all the lost soldiers is a tragedy [patriot]

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

WAS THAT 2TONE AND HIDINOS?? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who is talking about the 9ers or Raiders? Stick to the subject bandwagon boy!

The A's (who you were not even a fan of back then) never would have even made the WS with out your steroid induced bash brothers. You should be proud of every injection they stuck in eachothers ass! Just hearing they stuck eachothers ass is actually probably what "turned you on" to the A's!

OH WAIT, YOU HAVE SAGGY GREEN N YELLOW SKIN, YOU MUSTTTT BE A FAN... I bet its in the lower center of your back as well!

LOL

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

WAS THAT 2TONE AND HIDINOS?? [Confused]

THOSE WERE THE GUYS THAT STOLE YOUR STANG

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[burnout]

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
I look stupid, your dumb ass bitches that other people talk of the past, THEN YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR STEROID CHARGED CHAMPIONSHIP. You are the biggest bandwagon fan of them all! So big of a BW fan you thought a tat would prove you always were a fan, but in the end you are just another banwagoner that will have some saggy green n yellow skin in the end!

Haaaaaa

you sound bitter i know it hurts that your team sucks balls.But it could be worse cubs and padres fans suffer more...excuses excuses is all you have for everything that you post...take an ass beating like a man. I was alive and seen my A's sweep that crappy team in 89 that's a once in a lifetime experience that not too many people can share.your just upset that you cant brag about how many rings the midgets have..but yet all niners fans do is bring up the past right talking about how many bowls they have and montana,rice etc so don't come up with that past garbage bs...Ultimately that's what your judged by.If your a baseball nut like me like i said look up the facts what did canseco and mcgwire do in that ws go look up the stats hardly nada.the pitching staff and the hendersons,parkers did lots of damage to win that ws title.....you give so many reasons why the giants are better than the A's but none are valid keep on dreaming. [BS flag] [patriot]
you forgot about DAVE STEWERT FTMFW!
 -

Fork Ball!
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang Guru:
A's FTW is all I know.. SF giants finally win one world series then everyone is on the wagon and talking shit cus they finally able to do it psshhhh go ATHLETICS HAHAA [Cool]

[patriot]
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Who is talking about the 9ers or Raiders? Stick to the subject bandwagon boy!

49ers where brought up in the first post

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Kaniwest95GT
¯
Member # 9730

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaniwest95GT  Ford pictures for Kaniwest95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants are a fucken joke took them years to finally win a world series and to have no hitter wow after how many years in SF. A's FTW!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
95 mustang Gt
93 mustang Coupe

Posts: 368 | From: Hayward,CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First of all fuck the Giants. That soft as schedule to boast your record before the playoffs isn't going to bring home another championship. Cinci, Atlanta, or the Nationals will own you. A's have played the hardest schedule in baseball and we have the lowest payroll to boot. To be where we are is a commitment in itself. Will it bring home a championship? Probably not, but neither will the Giants this year!

Secondly, lets drop the fucking 89 steriod beef. We fucking won and these excuses make Giants fan looks like whiny girls. Who fucking wasn't juicing then? Did you know if anyone on the fucking Giants wasn't juicing? You had balco Barry forever and still couldn't bring one home...haha 2002.

Lastly, the Giants have invested so much money into trying to win a Championship for 50+ fucking years to only have one. That's the bottom fucking line. So cry me a river Giants fans cause in the end it what's in that trophy room at the stadium. [patriot]

[ September 20, 2012, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Kaniwest95GT:
Giants are a fucken joke took them years to finally win a world series and to have no hitter wow after how many years in SF. A's FTW!!!!!!!!!

I think you mean "Perfect Game" not a no hitter, big difference.

BTW all this back & forth bickering, you all sound like little girls, I'm talking about both sides. Chill out and enjoy the sport. I hope the A's make it to the playoff's but they have a very tough week ahead. If they pull it off I'll tip my hat to them. Not a good way to start dropping those games to Detroit.

[ September 20, 2012, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: SnakeBit ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
quote:

Huge difference. Now I hate to break it to you A's but I see some tough ass games coming up that will end your season.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

BTW all this back & forth bickering, you all sound like little girls, I'm talking about both sides. Chill out and enjoy the sport. I hope the A's make it to the playoff's but they have a very tough week ahead. If they pull it off I'll tip my hat to them. Not a good way to start dropping those games to Detroit.

Thank you! I don't go Giant bashing as I hope they do well. I am a fan of baseball and some of these bandwagon fans are annoying!

This thread is fucking stupid!

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:

Huge difference. Now I hate to break it to you A's but I see some tough ass games coming up that will end your season.
HAHA and you have some tough opponents in the playoffs that will end the Giants season. [Wink]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Go oakland!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:
quote:

Thank you! I don't go Giant bashing as I hope they do well. I am a fan of baseball and some of these bandwagon fans are annoying!

This thread is fucking stupid!

Lol, I feel ya. I feel the same way about the the face painted bandwagon Raider fans. We all have bandwagoners for 1 reason or another. It's just the way it is. Those are the same ones saying "we're #1!!" right after their team gets embarrassed on national TV. SMH. Early this yer I was at a Giants game sitting right above the Virgin airlines suite and I was yelling at Will Clark to get his attention, he looked up and said " Hey how you doin?" they guy sitting behind me dressed head to toe in Giants gear asked me " who is that" I swear I could have slapped him. LOL

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like the wheels are about to fall off of the bandwagon. A's fans don't even show up to games and every once in a while their team gets lucky and wins a couple of games here and there then they jump back on the bandwagon. Looks like this one is about to derail. LOL

What's the A's magic number again?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants are the biggest fucking joke ever! When petaluma's little league team went to the L.L. W.S. and came back, the Oakland coliseum had a Night at the park to honor them, throw the 1st pitch, killer seats with catering.

AFTER this Matt Cain takes them to pizza, Plllleeeaassee.

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't know LL was entitled to free shit? I was in a badass soccer team we were top 10 ranked in California N no one ever gave us shit for whoopin everyones ass in their own town or anything.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Looks like the wheels are about to fall off of the bandwagon. A's fans don't even show up to games and every once in a while their team gets lucky and wins a couple of games here and there then they jump back on the bandwagon. Looks like this one is about to derail. LOL

What's the A's magic number again?

No bandwagon fan's in Oakland and fans that attend are the true fans. And Giants "every once in a while" win a championship. Worry about your team making it out of the first round.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com