Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » funny video from svtp.com (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: funny video from svtp.com
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Funny ass video!
But you're a little late Noel.

BTW, I've still got that crisp $100 bill awaiting our grudge race.
Better get your excuses in line cause you're gonna lose....badly.

[Eek!]

[patriot] To both of you. i know em nboth personally and both good cats.

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
quote:
Funny ass video!

Lol late on what? I didn't know people made clips about you. Ya you have $100? Why don't we double that and come to sj and we do it on the street? [dance]
I'm about to get the popcorn out!!
[Eek!]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
Funny ass video!

[Eek!]

[patriot] To both of you. i know em nboth personally and both good cats.

Ya Shaun and I are cool, it's nothing serious
[patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Funny ass video!

Lol late on what? I didn't know people made clips about you. Ya you have $100? Why don't we double that and come to sj and we do it on the street? [dance]
Street FTW!

YAAAAHHHHHHHHH

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry, I don't particate in illegal street racing anymore.
We've had too many customers and friends die from dumb mother fuckers and their street racing antics.

I will ONLY race at the track. Grudge night was set up specifically for this reason. If you don't want your times to show on the board put a fucking 'X' on your window and only a win light will come up (in my lane).

What do you know, there's a grudge race this Saturday. $500 and I'll give you a car length. (you stage with your rear tires).

And you are late because that video was 'all the rage' in June/July.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
We've had too many customers and friends die from dumb mother fuckers and their street racing antics.

I will ONLY race at the track. Grudge night was set up specifically for this reason. If you don't want your times to show on the board put a fucking 'X' on your window and only a win light will come up (in my lane).

What do you know, there's a grudge race this Saturday. $500 and I'll give you a car length. (you stage with your rear tires).

[Eek!] [Eek!] Can I hold the money? [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
uh oh, shit just got real !
its serious now!

get it done y'all! [patriot]

[ September 19, 2012, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What do you know, there's a grudge race this Saturday. Gy$500 and I'll give you a car length. (you stage with your rear tires).

[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol so now I have to go to where you're at when you want to run me? Again I'll match those $500 but come out here, I mean we both have street cars so no need for track.

I don't care to show my high 11s passes and I would hope you get the winning lihght in your super fast 5.0

Ya and the video was from June/July but no one can denie that it's still funny...you proved your times with slips so no need to get butt hurt and just laugh about it [Razz]

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You let me know when you'll be at the track and I'll make a special trip. [Wink]

And yes, that video is a riot!

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
You let me know when you'll be at the track and I'll make a special trip. [Wink]

well same goes for you, you want to come to capitol tnt or 7th st race way I'll make a trip too just for you.... [patriot]

I'm going to ret for a tune n than I'm hitting up track

[ September 19, 2012, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: LETHL 03 ]

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL at calling someone out on the STREET, after they are willing to race you at the track... NO bs as the track, just slips and win lights...... Just my honest opinion...

video was kinda funny, but i bet dude feels like a clown now that Shaun posted his slips [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah kuz STREET is where it's at you can go all day if you'd like. WE OUT HERE [Wink]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
meet half way at sonoma raceway [patriot]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Yeah kuz STREET is where it's at you can go all day if you'd like. WE OUT HERE [Wink]

Yeah streets are where its at when you are young and don't own shit, or have kids etc.. Shit, when you own something like a house etc.. you dont want one stupid decision to put you in jail, kill someone, or flat broke from being sued. It is not worth it!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, I dont care what that video was about but the fuckin format and voices had me rollin and crackin up so hard today!!! Which is good cuz my powerstroke took a shit...so Im bummed.

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:

Yeah streets are where its at when you are young and don't own shit, or have kids etc.. Shit, when you own something like a house etc.. you dont want one stupid decision to put you in jail, kill someone, or flat broke from being sued. It is not worth it!
I see your point and agree, but I guess about 75% or more of us "stupid mother fuckers" from cafords like to run on the streets late at night [patriot]

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
quote:

well same goes for you, you want to come to capitol tnt or 7th st race way I'll make a trip too just for you.... [patriot]

I'm going to ret for a tune n than I'm hitting up track

Post up the addresses or a Mapquest.
I'll have my CHP buddies / customers / meet you guys out there for some *fun*.
[patriot]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

CHP lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1
Fuck organized street racing. Damn kids and immature adults. lol. Staging lights test your reaction time. Solid numbers on paper prove your quickness, not some biased fool standing at the end of the track saying one car went faster than the other.

Idk but some folks don't understand the seriousness of organized street racing till, they actually get hit up for VC23109. Had one of these on my record at the age of 19, it isn't the coolest thing, especially if you are trying to get into some of the college programs out there.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
quote:
quote:

+1
Fuck organized street racing. Damn kids and immature adults. lol. Staging lights test your reaction time. Solid numbers on paper prove your quickness, not some biased fool standing at the end of the track saying one car went faster than the other.

Idk but some folks don't understand the seriousness of organized street racing till, they actually get hit up for VC23109. Had one of these on my record at the age of 19, it isn't the coolest thing, especially if you are trying to get into some of the college programs out there.

Already got hit with it along with 2 points.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
quote:
quote:

+1

Already got hit with it along with 2 points.
3 times for me and spent a night in jail for the last one. (back in '01)

[ September 19, 2012, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Twice here n spent the night in jail in 09 but still go out lol

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Street racing is illegal, but fun! [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just watched that fuckin hilarious video again. I aint laughin about the timeslip shit...just the guys talkin is sooo fuckin funny to me!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com