Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEW PICS!! This Ford Chased Porsche's For A Living!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NEW PICS!! This Ford Chased Porsche's For A Living!!!!
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice project you got there, looking really good so far!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
My wife hates my car and the UPS guy who delivers my car parts.

notch is looking good braddah

For reals my girl is get that way too all the shit I order from American mussel and late model restoration [Big Grin]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red5o:
How much are you in to it already money wise if you dont mind me asking (just ball park figure) looks realy good by the way [patriot]

Thanks bro [patriot] I'm in about $10k-$12k not including the TrickFlow motor I had built for it.. Number seems lil high already because Im literally going through EVERYTHING n a lot of stuff I have for it isnt on yet..

quote:
Originally posted by i:
Almost their.... nice little 4 eye ssp coupe havent seen those stangs for a while

ALMOST.. haha.. seems like every time its almost done, i decide to go a different way and its back to square one again.. n yeah, a lot of people change the 79-83 clip to the 85/86 or pacecar/gt front clips..

quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
quote:
Originally posted by 89LXNotch:
I just jizzed in my pants [Eek!]

haha my gf wasnt very happy when i told her the car gets me harder than she ever has lmao [dance]
Your GF better not go all crazy and beat up your new love! haha.

Nice ssp bro! These older foxes look great especially the notch backs. [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

haha shes been pretty coo about it so far because she knows my car is what keeps me outa trouble.. but then again, it gets me into a whole trouble when its running.. haha.. n thanks!! yeah i love notches.. my dream fox has always been a 4 eyed t-top coupe!!

quote:

hahah UPS guy knows me on a personal level now!! hes always coming and having a convo with me now even if the package is for the neighbor.. my gf always rolls her eyes n goes inside when he comes into the gate with a package..

n thanks bro, appreciate it.. got a LOT of hours put into it..

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Very nice project you got there, looking really good so far!

thanks bro!! ive gotten to the point of giving up on it MANY times, but then i look at how far its come since I got it and it keeps me motivated..

quote:
Originally posted by red5o:
quote:

For reals my girl is get that way too all the shit I order from American mussel and late model restoration [Big Grin]
lmao, as soon as my gf sees me on any of those sites or looking at car parts her first question is "Do you NEED that or you just want it?!?!" haha

[ 2013-10-04, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think EVERYONE on here can relate to this!! haha [dance] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Whoo Whooooo!]

-

[ 2013-12-30, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Just updating the progress.. Got some pics side by side with LXjames car also..

I got the car painted by another member on the board and have been trying to find rims that will fit with the IRS.. for now i have some 07 fan blades with 50mm offset.. Still have the same intercooled procharger setup under the hood, but Im in the process of building something else.. Got a LOT of hours n dollars put into it, and it never seems to stop.. haha.. im sure u guys know it is..

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Let me know what you think fellaz [patriot]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Paint the window trim black so the lines flow better. Otherwise its lookin sweet!🍻
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
Originally posted by Hele On:
Paint the window trim black so the lines flow better. Otherwise its lookin sweet!🍻

the only trim on the car in the pics is the one around the window haha ill take some pics when all the trims are on the car.. gota hit the junkyard though because im missing a couple..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn im starting to like the OG coupes [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
Originally posted by i:

rite on.. ive always thought the front clips looked funny because of how tiny and narrow they are stock.. haha

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blow_U_In_Reverse:
quote:
Originally posted by i:

rite on.. ive always thought the front clips looked funny because of how tiny and narrow they are stock.. haha
same here

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drop those s197 wheels and throw the Machs back on there also fix them tips on that IRS catback!! Other than that lookin clean man I like it..

[ 2013-12-31, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Drop those s197 wheels and throw the Machs back on there also fix them tips on that IRS catback!! Other than that lookin clean man I like it..

I need the s197 offset because the mach1 rims were rubbing too much.. im still tryna figure out which rims to order.. n yeah, Im getting some stainless tail pipes.. so as soon as theyre here im gonna take the car to an exhaust shop so they can line everything up.. as of now I dont have any hangers for the tips haha.. right on for some real feedback tho, appreciate it!! N thank u!!

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That looks awesome. I'd like to see it in person at the Saturday meet someday.

Very nice work and thanks for keeping us posted on the updates.

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the wheels hit the exhaust just notch the pipe where the wheel hits.

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
That looks awesome. I'd like to see it in person at the Saturday meet someday.

Very nice work and thanks for keeping us posted on the updates.

Which saturday meet? N thank u.. [patriot]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
If the wheels hit the exhaust just notch the pipe where the wheel hits.

The mach1 rims were actually rubbing on the fenderwell because they were sticking out to much.. it was 17x8, 245/40/17 tires, and 30mm offset but due to the IRS it still stuck out to far.. with the 05-09 offset its tucked in just right so it doesnt rub inside or outside.. buuuut the rims r pretty dam ugly haha

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking nice

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
looking nice

Thanks bro!

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The one in Antioch on Saturday nights by In-n-Out. I pop in from time to time.

[ 2013-12-31, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Marks93 ]

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
quote:

The one in Antioch on Saturday nights by In-n-Out. I pop in from time to time.
0o ok.. yeah im out there sometimes.. let me know when ur gonna be out there again and ill probably drive out there..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shes comin along very nicely man! [worship]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

saleen428
¯
Member # 7535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen428  Ford pictures for saleen428    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big fan of the 4 eyed Stangs! Your car looks great. I would paint the front and rear bumpers white as it will provide a more finished look instead of a WIP. Keep the pics of your progress coming.

--------------------
Fords for Life

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car has come a long way I felt like you were gona give up on it due to the stress it put you through. Sounds nice and loud.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you have to run the s197 offset then at least run the bullets...

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
shes comin along very nicely man! [worship]

thanks bro!! [patriot]

[ 2014-01-01, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com