Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bush Fucked up for 8 years, so you need to give obama more time to clean up the shit. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bush Fucked up for 8 years, so you need to give obama more time to clean up the shit.
WesternKingdom
¯
Member # 9249

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesternKingdom  Ford pictures for WesternKingdom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Well the fact in 4 years Obama hasn't done ANYTHING to fix the problems except spend money we don't have, i am throwing him out.

+1 you sir are correct

--------------------
1993 GT
1985 Coupe

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
Bush developed 10 trillion dollars in US debt, Obama has added 6 more trillion to that within 4 years. Golf playing vaca mutha fucker

Not quite right. Bush created 4.9 trillion in 8 years (it was already 5.7 trillion when Bush was first elected). Obama added 5.4 trillion more in 3.5 years.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who gives a shit on who did what, our votes dont count, what count is the people we vote for to represent our state. those guy/gals votes are the ones that matter. [patriot]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
[Confused]

[Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
hope you guys know none of Americas debt will be paid off til pot is legalized period.....

And this is where Obama is a bold faced liar, he says that states should control their medicinal efforts during his election campaign. And then a couple years later the feds start cracking down on a lot of the dispensaries. It seems like there's one being closed every week around here. Fuck Obama
check this out
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2NtovS/:1-F@REx_o:9Y8pGBZ_/flippincomics.com/why-you-should-want-to-be-a-cat-pusheen/

[ September 13, 2012, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: 510cpskid ]

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have Americans not learned their lesson? Bush was given 4 years and fucked up. What did America do? Give him 4 more years. Obama promised this and that, offered his ideas and plans and did nothing. Now he wants 4 more years. Why should we give him 4 more years, he has nothing to loose. All he will do is fatten his and his friends pockets his last 4 years...

Why take another gamble on him, he wont do shit for America. The majority of people voting for obama are waiting for a handout PERIOD.

Although our vote means nothing here in CA, my wife and i will be voting for Romney...

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who gives a fuck about voting, my nuts i am holding TRUUU!!! 2 CHAINZ !!!!! [dance]
Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
Bush developed 10 trillion dollars in US debt, Obama has added 6 more trillion to that within 4 years. Golf playing vaca mutha fucker

Not quite right. Bush created 4.9 trillion in 8 years (it was already 5.7 trillion when Bush was first elected). Obama added 5.4 trillion more in 3.5 years.
Thats for clearing that up for me.....Sean Hannity. lol

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
Have Americans not learned their lesson? Bush was given 4 years and fucked up. What did America do? Give him 4 more years. Obama promised this and that, offered his ideas and plans and did nothing. Now he wants 4 more years. Why should we give him 4 more years, he has nothing to loose. All he will do is fatten his and his friends pockets his last 4 years...

Why take another gamble on him, he wont do shit for America. The majority of people voting for obama are waiting for a handout PERIOD.

Although our vote means nothing here in CA, my wife and i will be voting for Romney...

Word [patriot]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:

IMO, it didn't matter who won the presidency in 2008 in regards to the economic recovery. The damage was done over so many years. Our economy would and is still severely struggling today and will continue to take many years to recover fully.

Part of the problem is the fact our economy is tied so closely to the world economy, until Europe and China solve their woes, we too will reap the consequences. Secondly, we need to raise taxes and cut back social programs. I don't understand how we can afford to talk about tax breaks if we are going to be serious about a true plan to reduce the national deficit. Especially, when the debt is at 16 trillion dollars and climbing. Think about it, at least for me, when I want to climb out of debt I increase my revenue (i.e. sell things or work OT) and decrease my spending. Republicans don't want to raise taxes and Democrats don't want to cut social programs, but again ultimately, they must compromise.

Oh, contrary to your belief about those who voted for Obama... I'm far from looking for a handout, I just want everyone to pay their fair share and everyone to have the same access to opportunity.
There is no way I should have a higher marginal tax rate than say Mitt Romney. For me, under President Obama, I have found full-time work in a profession I love. I am definitely better off than I was four years ago.

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A bear and a rabbit are shitting in the woods.

The bear suddenly turns to the rabbit and asks, "Pardon me, but do you have any problems with shit sticking to your fur?" to which the rabbit replied, "Why, no I don't..."

So, the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

Im afraid the rest of the world is regarding Obama as the rabbit in several situations that we've seen. Those of you that disagree, haven't been studying very hard.

So, when you vote on November 2, ask yourself if you need four more years of shitty fur...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/23/dear-democrats-listen-to-michelle-obama/

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think i should haaveee paid more attention in history class i have no fuckin idea what you guys are talking about [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If we got with Obama's explaination as to why things are wrong right now and that its Bush's fault then what Clinton did made Bush to fail and what made Clinton Succeed Bush's father did.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RedBaron:
A bear and a rabbit are shitting in the woods.

The bear suddenly turns to the rabbit and asks, "Pardon me, but do you have any problems with shit sticking to your fur?" to which the rabbit replied, "Why, no I don't..."

So, the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

Im afraid the rest of the world is regarding Obama as the rabbit in several situations that we've seen. Those of you that disagree, haven't been studying very hard.

So, when you vote on November 2, ask yourself if you need four more years of shitty fur...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/23/dear-democrats-listen-to-michelle-obama/

Heh, do a bear shit in the woods

And wipe his ass with a fluffy, white rabbit?

~Tupac Shakur

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So that one new voter that you register in your precinct — think about it — that one neighbor that you get to the polls on November the 2, I want you to understand, that could be the one that makes the difference. That one conversation, that one new volunteer you recruit, that could be the one that puts this over the top.

[worship] Epic Fail

Now the real question is, " How many Obama supporters know what's wrong with that statement? "
Without having to google it. [Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
So that one new voter that you register in your precinct — think about it — that one neighbor that you get to the polls on November the 2, I want you to understand, that could be the one that makes the difference. That one conversation, that one new volunteer you recruit, that could be the one that puts this over the top.

[worship] Epic Fail

Now the real question is, " How many Obama supporters know what's wrong with that statement? "

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:

[worship] Epic Fail

lol... Ranks right up there when Obama said he visited all 57 states.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
tonkaboyrich496
¯
Member # 9877

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonkaboyrich496  Ford pictures for tonkaboyrich496    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PonyGT916:
I think who ever becomes president will need time to fix shit regardless . And no matter who we vote for will have negatives ,because there will never be another perfect president since bush fucked up our country !!

mitt will def. make it worse

--------------------
87 Coupe = stock w/ 500 shot
88 Box chev with a built 496 = coming soon

tonkaboyrich496
¯
Member # 9877

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonkaboyrich496  Ford pictures for tonkaboyrich496    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OBAMA2012!!!! and if you think otherwise your one sick person

--------------------
87 Coupe = stock w/ 500 shot
88 Box chev with a built 496 = coming soon

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
 -

See what happens when child molesters are parolled?

Ok now seriously.... here's a fun bit of recent history from ol' B.O. himself...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-tells-medvedev-solution-on-missile-defense-is-unlikely-before-elections/2012/03/26/gIQASoblbS_story.html

Please, READ the article, then feel free to blame Bush.

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
 -

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

Man, spend the 37 seconds to find the evidence that shows every line item on thes cute little piece of propoganda is bogus...please.

I'll give you a head start- go ask some of the local pot heads all about how much support B.O.'s justice department supports our local Weed Depots. Yeah, all those raided ones that are closed down now.

Oh, and how about line #3- reduced the deficit? By 2 trillion? REALLY? Debt's at 16 trillion now, up from 9 trillion when Junior was running the show. So, he spent 18 trillion, but returned a pair of shoes?

Thats 2 for the price of one right there, and I'm F'n drunk, so now it's your turn.

[ September 15, 2012, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: RedBaron ]

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So tell me how many soldier's passed away under bush, and how many under obama? I guess obama pulling the troops that bush sent because him and his boys were profiting off the war don't mean nothing.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com