Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Lol what happen Raiders fans (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Lol what happen Raiders fans
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What's that cage cert'd to?

He don't want to paid for the material. $300 for roll Cage and torque boxes
I guess you get what you pay for?
Not even, he's ripping it out asap and having someone that knows what there doing do it. And the funny thing is he gave Jonathon what he asked for. Jonathon couldn't make a certified cage if his life depended on it.
LOL. You stupid bro
[worship] [worship] [worship] [Big Grin]

So you can build an 8.50 cert'd cage?
You going to paid. ?

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you value your life you would have a chassis/roll cage built/installed by a established shop with years of experience and extensive knowledge not computer software

If you wanna drive your so called fast mustang around on the street with a roll cage to look cool then by all means take it to anyone. Besides having a roll cage in a car without proper safety gear makes it even more dangerous lol

Oh yea Rrrraaaaaaiiiiiddddeeeeerrrrrrrssssss

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well my hands are empty, no sand here. and i appreciate everyone's help here, yours included lee. i was quite fond of u until i heard the gossip about me, warning others to not come here over your boys stolen car when i helped u get the work order to it to maybe get it back and help your friend out. i called u about the gossip and u stated u dont talk shit about any shop except scott, then ten minutes later it was johnathon. its gossip lee, i listen, and let it go until i can make my own choices to confirm what to talk about once some proof is shown. and if we would of been tighter instead of talking crap about others over a small bridge we would of had your boys parts and the culprit red handed lee. again that car with your boys parts on it sat in my shop for over 4 months clear and plain for everybody to see in the middle of my shop floor with the hood open. i had nothing to hide, but find your turn of subjects minorly entertaining. so throw that yesterdays sand somewhere else.
im just tired of the hearsay and gossip. funny who was the guys that recommend iron 50 on this board? 86 sumthin? took pictures of his great work a couple years ago? glorified him on here as the best, before he was even known? that same guy now says iron 50 don't know whats hes doin now and cant be trusted? ive worked many late nights with him for no money just to get a job done or for the love of some project, or sponsoring so we can make a change in our everyday life, for the better in work, money, or just knowledge. i think iron 50 should learn how to post in the right sections for sure. all vendors should not spam in the general talk, or ford sale if u got a license to do business period. on another note not one picture was shown of any work iron done that is not gd. there fore a waste of time with the mere chatter and typing has stayed the same with the same small crowd of folks. what ever cage that has to be ripped out lets see it? that your boy then it should not be so hard to get some pics? and put some proof behind those empty words. yes he,s starting out. maybe u can find something, maybe your full of smoke. I for sure know for my self i haven't seen one picture of anything? my mind stays the same, im staying neutral, i can eat or have a drink with any one of u and care less. i just seen for my self who likes to stir the pot and it has become annoying, and wish we could get together and put a stop to this woman like behavior. act like men grab your balls and cough!

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back to the topic, GO RAIDERS [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
GO RAIDERS [patriot]

+1

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
act like men grab your balls and cough!

You gotta turn your head and cough at the same time I think?

I guess my point is/was we are like a family/circle of friends. Talk shit, poke, jab at each other in our circle its all good, but outside that circle/family........watch out cuz then you got all of us comin! [Smile]

Lee, Jon and tons of folks in the family/circle and even fasthack.......

Smooches.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drunk and high at the same time drinkin campane on the airpalne [Embarrassed]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's how i really wish it was Dan. there,s many talent,s on here.
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Back to the topic, GO RAIDERS [patriot]

YAH!........TRU"

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO RAIDERS [patriot]

[ September 12, 2012, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
GO RAIDERS [patriot]

Don't you mean GO MUTHAFUCKIN RAIDERS!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What's that cage cert'd to?

He don't want to paid for the material. $300 for roll Cage and torque boxes
I guess you get what you pay for?
Not even, he's ripping it out asap and having someone that knows what there doing do it. And the funny thing is he gave Jonathon what he asked for. Jonathon couldn't make a certified cage if his life depended on it.
LOL. You stupid bro
[worship] [worship] [worship] [Big Grin]

So you can build an 8.50 cert'd cage?
You going to paid. ?
I've got money to afford the work/materials. My question is CAN YOU BUILD AN 8.50 CERT'D CAGE???

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
well my hands are empty, no sand here. and i appreciate everyone's help here, yours included lee. i was quite fond of u until i heard the gossip about me, warning others to not come here over your boys stolen car when i helped u get the work order to it to maybe get it back and help your friend out. i called u about the gossip and u stated u dont talk shit about any shop except scott, then ten minutes later it was johnathon. its gossip lee, i listen, and let it go until i can make my own choices to confirm what to talk about once some proof is shown. and if we would of been tighter instead of talking crap about others over a small bridge we would of had your boys parts and the culprit red handed lee. again that car with your boys parts on it sat in my shop for over 4 months clear and plain for everybody to see in the middle of my shop floor with the hood open. i had nothing to hide, but find your turn of subjects minorly entertaining. so throw that yesterdays sand somewhere else.
im just tired of the hearsay and gossip. funny who was the guys that recommend iron 50 on this board? 86 sumthin? took pictures of his great work a couple years ago? glorified him on here as the best, before he was even known? that same guy now says iron 50 don't know whats hes doin now and cant be trusted? ive worked many late nights with him for no money just to get a job done or for the love of some project, or sponsoring so we can make a change in our everyday life, for the better in work, money, or just knowledge. i think iron 50 should learn how to post in the right sections for sure. all vendors should not spam in the general talk, or ford sale if u got a license to do business period. on another note not one picture was shown of any work iron done that is not gd. there fore a waste of time with the mere chatter and typing has stayed the same with the same small crowd of folks. what ever cage that has to be ripped out lets see it? that your boy then it should not be so hard to get some pics? and put some proof behind those empty words. yes he,s starting out. maybe u can find something, maybe your full of smoke. I for sure know for my self i haven't seen one picture of anything? my mind stays the same, im staying neutral, i can eat or have a drink with any one of u and care less. i just seen for my self who likes to stir the pot and it has become annoying, and wish we could get together and put a stop to this woman like behavior. act like men grab your balls and cough!

I know your not talking about me posting pictures of his work or hyping his work. And on the pictures? I'll go take some shortly but I didn't even have to say no names, and Jonathon threw a couple of shitty jobs out there before I could even bring them up. What's funny is when he finally screws every one you guys are going to look back and say I was right, just trying to warn people.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
act like men grab your balls and cough!

You gotta turn your head and cough at the same time I think?

I guess my point is/was we are like a family/circle of friends. Talk shit, poke, jab at each other in our circle its all good, but outside that circle/family........watch out cuz then you got all of us comin! [Smile]

Lee, Jon and tons of folks in the family/circle and even fasthack.......

Smooches.

only reason they tell you turn your head is so you wont cough on them lol [patriot]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man all suck bitchin about some welding. Smfh. 1800 shots for the win!

GOOOO RAIDERS!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
GO RAIDERS [patriot]

[worship]

--------------------
Built 2v

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
quote:
GO RAIDERS [patriot]

Double Post FTL [Frown]

[ September 12, 2012, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
GO RAIDERS [patriot]

[worship]
[worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
quote:
quote:
GO RAIDERS [patriot]

[worship]
[worship] [worship]
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Built 2v

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Go Raiders [patriot]

[ September 12, 2012, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RAIDERS!!!!!!!

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i would like to see a pic of any bad work Johnathon, Mitch, or fod has done. any pro bird poop inspectors please do some kind of decent job by supplying evidence of any nay saying u have, and please post them. not a barbecue pit made with flux wire for a freind for free. in his defense any work u had allowed done at your place, well be also posted and cross examined, we will post what u allowed to happen at your place maybe in our defense of just showing some horrible welding and incomplete work done, and to just point out the difference in professionalism.
plain haterade is thick in this forum. a lot of quick glances on the internet going with what the next guy does, trying or reading some ones else twitters once, then all the sudden we got experts and stuff. this place cracks me up.
fast hack hatch who doesn't even have a job and lives off off <oh im hurt now> and takes advantage of disability paychecks is a plain joke, i haven't seen any kind of work he does. i did see plenty of unhappy people when he did try and advertise work on here to only find out he couldn't cut it, and almost get beat up for it.
the sub-frames in those pics are one piece, one other piece as a cross seat brace is added. the long pieces are again one piece. instead of bending them and making them weaker, they have slits cut into them to allow the square tubing to get a contour shape desired, so to not fatigue with a bend,the slits are then welded, then another plate is added over the welded slit, and that plate is also welded. any reputable place that bends there tubing, put plates over there bends to strengthen the fatigue. just because u see some major company's bend tubing u think its the best? they do it for quickness, mass produced affordable reasons. the cheaper company's that don't care just leave open bends, like summit or bbk. while company's like maximum motorsports or griggs well weld plates over the bends. the way Johnathon does it is way stronger. he also does it so the sub frames are a perfect fit to the car, hand made and custom made to the car on the spot. not premade, then beat your car to fit the sub frames or add shims to fit the gaps your car may have, not made mass produced in a jig that may or not be the same as the customers car.
lee im a lil tired of your two face ways and political antics at gaining work,or just a sad way to entertain passed time. u should stick to parting out cars, towing, dream of doing something with the cars u lag on in your own garage, and please dont recommend a worse welder to do your own customers cars and then beat on a guy that does a ten time better job,and then post worse work, but talk about some one else work that your guessing something looks like over the internet or what someone else is telling u. and maybe just stop being a gossiper.
lee,,,,, Johnathon called u first in the beginning, cause he was shocked when u where just smiling in his face when he was buying parts from u, then he sends u some customers, and then your bad mouthing Johnathon own coustomers. he calls u to see what went wrong where? and u never called him back!! but your wondering why he wont call u back after u ask for his sponsorship? ur funny. u told me this your self before u realized me and him had met, and was maybe workin together,u trash talk scott with devious to me as well, i asked what he he had done to make u feel that way about scott and u couldnt give me one reason.when i was just starting to meet scott my self, not ounce did he bad mouth u to me. i did ask him if u guys had a problem when i seen some not so pleasant post from u to or about him, and i guess all the drama stirs around some girl years ago!!! lol a freaking girl?????? really? trash talk the man to his customers, to me, trash talk pretty much is all your conversation are when i used to buy parts from u is what u did. even trash talk them openly on here for everybody to see. then ask Johnathon for his sponsorship? funny not. u try and cover it up very weakly by saying u wanted him to supply u with parts? what parts has Johnathon ever had? has he ever posted any parts for sale? other then some lil left over stuff left at his shop that where donated or given as tips for a real job done real gd by his happy customers. u know he has no parts, nor any he could donate or sponsor u with, he does not deal in parts period, it was a not so funny joke when u asked for his sponsorship. it was a ploy knowing he would not nor could, and so u could stir the hater pot a lil more. in any matter lee u deal with parts, u sell parts for the super high like u have a dam store, u pay taxes on those parts? do u even have a business license? is the address at your house for the maybe business license? do u have a towing license even? u flood spam and your gds in the for sale section worst then any one on here. are u in the vendors section at all? u advertise some fender rolling and a real horrible welding job in the general talk section i think to advertise. really i care not and wish we all could get a long. the only thing Johnathon does advertise or could help anybody with is his fab skills that u care nothing about. but u find the time for asking him for help? u should slap your self in the face for not bein a real man and playing such lil childishness games. i almost lost every ounce of respect for u a long time ago. and pretty much still sent u customers and kept my thoughts to myself for a gd while now just out of general courtesy. but i have givin it where it does not belong or been respected obviously.
yes Johnathon has a Mexican voice, yes he types. with periods. and. in. a Mexican. text style, with periods. lol. yes he needs to learn to quit showing off his work an advertising so much in the general talk section. yes his language gets worse with his upsetting mood, but he does dam gd work. he takes a lot of pride in what he does and his feeling and pride do get hurt when people that cant even weld or know what gd welds look like criticize him. and yes he does need to grow a bit an not let haters get under his skin. he and his cousin do work there ass off like any hard working Mexican. there are not the fat, lazy, high priced,talking crap mexican at all. there are trying, learning, and doin a dam gd job at it.
But this metal fab work and welding they already mastered, they just need to learn to deal with people and other people like u lee. its sad really. and i cant believe how much time i wasted this morning over some jealous hater type of stuff. Johnathon and Mitch are hard workers and learning how to deal on a ghetto forum with many haters and u guys are taking major attacks at them because of there weakness for it.
i found that hatch, fast hatch, fast hack, fat hack, 393 chevelle, 396 chevette is your errand boy lee. he told me that when he called and told me that as well lol.he was told by u to apologize and u told him that he should stop and lay off me for a bit, funny right after a major post i was asking fat hack hatch boy dave who he was working for ? what shops he was working with, cause u could tell he was only attacking possible opposing shops , other than your lee,s and your buddys lee..
i personal feel there is enough work for everybody to go around, there is no need to talk down on other shops. i only talk down on other shops when there are drop dead horrible and come close to being dangerously unsafe for the public. other than that there is a unwritten code of ethics for shops to stick together. i have seen none of that on this forum in a long while. and i happen to know a lil on why this perticaural issues that are coming to a head. well i thought id share some truth that i heard out of the above listed parties. i dont know any of these people real gd, matter of fact i met lee and dealt with fast hack years before meeting Johnathon, Mitch, or Scott. and i have personally seen all the changes in both partys.
lee the only things that i still respect u for is being honest at selling gd used parts. and being open with gd helpful information on peoples projects. u have always been very open and helpful with people asking questions while most people with equal knowledge are not, u have always had a positive opinion when i had questions or needed help as well until i work with others u did not like. i am my own person and try an work with everybody, i even told one of your coustomers when they called us to have some work done we would give them a super deal just so u could see the work up close and maybe give u a better opion about it. but the childness games are beneath u. grow up. we all need growing up. i listed some of Johnathons. these are yours.
lets stop this bullshit an have a barbecue, lets look each over others work, answer what ever questions, share some opions, quit getting so butt hurt over stupid girlish matters and see if we cant work something out. we could have one hell of a setup. i still wrench, do some alignments, Johnathon and Mitch are far gd welders and metal makers, hatch can talk crap about opposing shops, u can sell the parts and tow, maybe we can get turbo 50 to build motors, maybe Scott can squeeze in there as well. i like scott just because that fucker measures,s stuff like 20 times, and he is about business, not trash talk or gossip!!!! he could be quality control, and some kinda human resource type a dude lol.
was this beginning topic about foot ball?

holy fucking run on sentence you got thre.

just a couple quick points.once cut a peace of metal,wood,string,an drywal it is no longer one peace of materail it is now 2 or more peaces.

an i have no repect for ducan you knew you were putting a stolen motor in alex car you told me on the phone you knew virgal had stolen the car the motor came from.

an iron50 would just keep his cock holster shut an stop trying to over hype himself he may go somewere.

an the poeple getting work done by fod are cheap an have no idea to what there looking at or how chassis work

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello. I'm Ham'nEggs and I approve this post. [patriot]
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
86 50 you songs stupid. Warning the people about you. Restroms cleaning no about my welding. You don't have any idea about welding,

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
86 50 you songs stupid. Warning the people about you. Restroms cleaning no about my welding. You don't have any idea about welding,

I songs stupid? learn how to spell you retarded fuck. Keep dreaming about actually becoming a respected welder who can charge more than 200 for your shitty work.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com