Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sons of Anarchy Season 5!!! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy Season 5!!!
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz Stan:
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SVTGhoust:
Tara didn't need to go down like that...

Yea that was ugly didnt see that one coming thought she was free and clear
It looks like Gemma snitched her out
Yeah I don't think it was Gemma either, they just made it seem like that to throw you off.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowsn96:
It doesn't look like it was gemma, I think it was the Marshall to keep her from leaving.

The marshall had no proof, it had to have been gemma she was the only one who had proof on her, she told the cops or Toric

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
at least we know we will have a season 6..hopefully not in a year tho

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
BYE BYE CLAY!

IDK, they made us think Clay was going to die at the end of last season and the beginning of this season, and all they showed us was him being driven off in a police van.

I have a feeling even with the bounty on his head he is going to pull a move to get out of it, like maybe since has no allies left he might turn into the new Otto and turn evidence on SOA for some sort of protection...

I really want them to just kill him off, he has done way to much shit to live. But they way this show goes I think he will make it at least half way thru next season

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Next year jax and Gemma both get killed by monkey face. Also I find it hard to believe that monkey face stays in jail. A seasoned killer drops his gun right by the crime scene.... Haha yeah right.

--------------------
To be or not to be

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It had to be the marshall, how can he interrogate Otto, if he's retired, he probably put the call in to get tara

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it was Clay that told. He's got no outs other than that, Jemma sold him a dream... Viva La Raza! Jimmy smitts came back holmes! Plus Otto has way more heart.

As far as Pope, well Jax and the new Boss are sure to be in business soon... Shook hands and green lighted Clay...

This will stay a good series as long as they dont drag it out like Prison Break... [Roll Eyes] But its gonna be hard to make another one like it. Probably a lil truth in it too [patriot]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN! now we gotta wait a year

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1 more month til the Last season bitter fucking sweet [Frown]
What do you guys think is gunna happen?

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant wait

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
What do you guys think is gunna happen?

A bunch of guys are gonna ride around on bikes.
Continue to spin a plot that's less believable then a day time soap opera. [Eek!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Cant wait

You think juice is gunna take the wrap for Jemma?

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Gemma will end up biting dead some how. I was wondering at the end of the last episode Juice throws away the evidence in a trash can while a homeless lady is walking by. The homeless lady has shown up through out the seasons and im wondering if she'll have anything to do with how it all ends. Bitter sweet, I'm going to miss this show.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com