Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone wreck a new 5.0 lately? (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Anyone wreck a new 5.0 lately?
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ric88Notch:
 -

No Rearly !!!!???? [Big Grin]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not to be anybody's mom Willy, but don't you think you'd understand what goes on here by now? We joke, we clown, we talk shit, we post pictures of our rides, and entertain each other. A car getting bapped especially a BRAND NEW 5.0 which almost everybody who comes on here wishes they could pull off, is treated like some pos car coming home destroyed and someone had a chance to snap a picture of it. Hell yeah we're gonna post it up, poke fun at it, laugh about it, that's our job around here, thats what we do. If you wanted the OP to remove the picture, he did no problem. The laugh is over and everybody paying attention got to see what a brand new 5.0 looks like with a homemade cowl hood. lol Now for you to come on here and start bashing the board again and telling mods what to do and threatening people who you will obviously never say or do shit in person only gets you madder. Take a chill pill, go smoke some weed, take your prescription meds if you have to. Don't get all childish with people on here that are going to do nothing but get you more angry, because we are like sharks that can smell blood. And when the blood comes out of your tampon we are all over it like a school of sharks getting a baby seal.

Calm down willy, stop telling us to fuck off and enjoy life or just stfu already.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by LQ9SN95:
it shouldnt even have been posted, thats invasion of privacy

MOST FUCKING MORONIC POST OF THE WEEK, YOU WIN [patriot]
this ^^ you were on a public road so how is this invasion of privacy? even if someone got it on video and posted it on youtube there no invasion of privacy going on lol [patriot]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
smh

[ September 12, 2012, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Not to be anybody's mom Willy, but don't you think you'd understand what goes on here by now? We joke, we clown, we talk shit, we post pictures of our rides, and entertain each other. A car getting bapped especially a BRAND NEW 5.0 which almost everybody who comes on here wishes they could pull off, is treated like some pos car coming home destroyed and someone had a chance to snap a picture of it. Hell yeah we're gonna post it up, poke fun at it, laugh about it, that's our job around here, thats what we do. If you wanted the OP to remove the picture, he did no problem. The laugh is over and everybody paying attention got to see what a brand new 5.0 looks like with a homemade cowl hood. lol Now for you to come on here and start bashing the board again and telling mods what to do and threatening people who you will obviously never say or do shit in person only gets you madder. Take a chill pill, go smoke some weed, take your prescription meds if you have to. Don't get all childish with people on here that are going to do nothing but get you more angry, because we are like sharks that can smell blood. And when the blood comes out of your tampon we are all over it like a school of sharks getting a baby seal.

Calm down willy, stop telling us to fuck off and enjoy life or just stfu already.

+1 smdh I dont back up straight stoopidity! so when you talk you talkin solo homo lol smdh

didnt we just talk about taking a damn joke and not being a wanna be tough guy lol
just stfu buddy lol

You know what I don't like your tone mr 35's lol [Razz]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

1SLWFOX
¯
Member # 5779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLWFOX  Ford pictures for 1SLWFOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
^^^^ u obviously don't know me very well

Oh yes we do!
Ohhh yes we do lol
 -

--------------------
The Anti-crew
187Performance
------------------------
1979 notchback
1988 notchback
302 B-Cam, GT40s, cobra Intake, and exhaust

Posts: 583 | From: Westcoast1320 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:

+1 smdh I dont back up straight stoopidity! so when you talk you talkin solo homo lol smdh

didnt we just talk about taking a damn joke and not being a wanna be tough guy lol
just stfu buddy lol

You know what I don't like your tone mr 35's lol [Razz]
[Razz]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn this blew up!

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BTLD LX:
quote:

Oh yes we do!
Ohhh yes we do lol
 -

lmao hahahahahaha.. busting out laughing at work ftw
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^Is that really him?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
^Is that really him?

lololololol

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That pic will alway haunt u...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:

All good I'm done with this site and all these stupid clowns that hide behind the keyboard thinking shit is funny, one day they gonna talk shit to the wrong person and get dealt with....

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BTLD LX:
quote:

Oh yes we do!
Ohhh yes we do lol
 -

LMAO he's getting ready to choke that down LMFAO

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:

All good I'm done with this site and all these stupid clowns that hide behind the keyboard thinking shit is funny, one day they gonna talk shit to the wrong person and get dealt with....
why so mad will [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UMMMMMM would you like fries with that?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow. Nice hood, similar to the humps on the Eleanor hood.

Free upgrade, you got skills yo [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Free upgrades FTMFW

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Oh wow. Nice hood, similar to the humps on the Eleanor hood.

Free upgrade, you got skills yo [patriot]

HAHAHAHA i'm guessing you got to see the end results, and the children running around the car like it's a chinese fire drill. Nope, just your insurance premium going through the roof.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Phantom_5.0_2013
¯
Member # 12337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom_5.0_2013  Ford pictures for Phantom_5.0_2013    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Ask? The owner is apparently the new guy to this forum that PMed me with 1 post. He was not a member here.

And his only 1 post was used to "LMAO XD" at another memeber with a stolen mustang.

Fuck noobs and street racers, and invadeing privacy lol. Call the cops I don't give a fuck and keep this thread open to remind dumb fucks who don't know how to drive their brand new cars to keep your cars under control.

I got 2k on the drivetrain, which is fair since there's another one on cl for 2k right?

Whatever hater,
U couldn't afford the drive train even if we did put it up for sale lmao
And that's not ours for sale

--------------------
R.I.P big brother
Willie Guzman
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012
We love you

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WE? You guys ummmm ...... Married?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Cs5.0
¯
Member # 12339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cs5.0  Ford pictures for Cs5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright look Don't want any trouble from nobody or the person who started this has to close it just shit talkIng in hearing and leave willi alone alright and the the reason y I posted comment on tat cobra stolen cause there was story behind him and me alright so please let this go end it

--------------------
NiTesh

Posts: 22 | From: San Jose,ca | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :
Cs5.0
¯
Member # 12339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cs5.0  Ford pictures for Cs5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And take tat pic down

--------------------
NiTesh

Posts: 22 | From: San Jose,ca | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :
Phantom_5.0_2013
¯
Member # 12337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom_5.0_2013  Ford pictures for Phantom_5.0_2013    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

U needa back up, cause u seem like u like to talk a lot on the Internet. U don't know the owner and what he does for a living and how he treats his car, and u don't know willy like that, so quite trying to be a Internet thug, pm him and meet him somewhere and say what u gotta say to our faces. Everyone that wants to take part in talking shit on this thread
Go for it, I ain't stopping u, what's Happend it happened.

--------------------
R.I.P big brother
Willie Guzman
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012
We love you

Phantom_5.0_2013
¯
Member # 12337

quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
WE? You guys ummmm ...... Married?

Grow up kid

--------------------
R.I.P big brother
Willie Guzman
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012
We love you

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com