Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Street actions cruise!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Street actions cruise!!!
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dudes lucky this wasnt saturday Night in oakland. He might of got blasted. Ive seen it happen before. But on another note dude she hit the dash hellllllllllllllllla hard.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

HSMs197
¯
Member # 9046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HSMs197  Ford pictures for HSMs197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Yea she never seen that one commin

-

-

TALK ABOUT MAJOR ROADHEAD! LOL

-

--------------------
2005 Mustang GT Convertible

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She didn't even have her seat belt on while she was cussing him out. He didn't want to hear it no more (killing his weed high most likely) so he slammed into the car in front of him so she would stfu. That dashboard is all busted up now too
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet dude didn't even have insurance or if he did only basic
94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
She didn't even have her seat belt on while she was cussing him out. He didn't want to hear it no more (killing his weed high most likely) so he slammed into the car in front of him so she would stfu. That dashboard is all busted up now too

lmao [Smile] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [patriot] [dance] [worship] [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!]

did she even come back up?

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F the mustangs. Poor vette.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody remember a few+years agothere was a ride out (non-cafords) but we did have some show -up, any ways it was bay to ...ahh fuck cant remember it was deep 2-1/2 3 hours to some beach, but if you was there you'll remember, the homeboy with the termy he just got out of the shop that day and let evryone know its got $20+k under the hood makin mid 800's and even more tq and on the incredibly visible front mount intercooler printing in cap impossible to miss, that he still pointed out, ZO6 HUNTER, big black dude, i was in my buddies new edge, silver, twin turboed, hci, 6-8 lbs dialed down to mid 600, DETSOOB on the plates (read backwards) any we all jump in and we get to the bridge, and it seemed every one got a bug up thier ass and showed a little somethin, well after we spun 4th doin 80 and scarin the shit outta me i look back and the termy looked like it had just entered the ice rink it was too late before it was too late, started off in far lane, point of no return all the way over, you could see him, and that the was the first and last punch he got in that carhe slid again all the way back and clipped a coupla people and i was for sure he was water bound as he slapped his front end lookin straight at the water and his back end came up off the ground and slammed back down! it was intense, cool story huh bro's! [Eek!]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW he was like [Whoo Whooooo!] BAM!!!!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollin5ive0:
anybody remember a few+years agothere was a ride out (non-cafords) but we did have some show -up, any ways it was bay to ...ahh fuck cant remember it was deep 2-1/2 3 hours to some beach, but if you was there you'll remember, the homeboy with the termy he just got out of the shop that day and let evryone know its got $20+k under the hood makin mid 800's and even more tq and on the incredibly visible front mount intercooler printing in cap impossible to miss, that he still pointed out, ZO6 HUNTER, big black dude, i was in my buddies new edge, silver, twin turboed, hci, 6-8 lbs dialed down to mid 600, DETSOOB on the plates (read backwards) any we all jump in and we get to the bridge, and it seemed every one got a bug up thier ass and showed a little somethin, well after we spun 4th doin 80 and scarin the shit outta me i look back and the termy looked like it had just entered the ice rink it was too late before it was too late, started off in far lane, point of no return all the way over, you could see him, and that the was the first and last punch he got in that carhe slid again all the way back and clipped a coupla people and i was for sure he was water bound as he slapped his front end lookin straight at the water and his back end came up off the ground and slammed back down! it was intense, cool story huh bro's! [Eek!]

-

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn i just realized the foxes air bag went off... the red mustang is "FUCKED"

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
HSMs197
¯
Member # 9046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HSMs197  Ford pictures for HSMs197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TORTA:
quote:

-
LMFAO!

--------------------
2005 Mustang GT Convertible

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
F the mustangs. Poor vette.

Fuck all three of those buckets

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I have to say that foxbody took it like a champ. I feel bad for the other guys. What's really sad is the guy in the middle is gonna most likely be found at fault for following/stopping too close behind the Vette. The only one who is 100% not at fault is the Vette owner.

He should show ins. the video cuz u can see the guy in the middle skid a good 7-10 ft when he got hit before touching the vette. So it wasn't like the guy is the middle was riding the vettes ass.

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

-
if you cant read bro its nothin to get up an dance and be excited about, illiteracy is a big problem in this country,its ok though anybody laughs at you well show em well get you readin in no time!! [Wink]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

quote:
Originally posted by TORTA:
quote:

-
saves lives or get grama a little play for one last time, shes got needs too! [Wink]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
if you cant read bro its nothin to get up an dance and be excited about, illiteracy is a big problem in this country,its ok though anybody laughs at you well show em well get you readin in no time!! [Wink]
Hilarious coming from the guy who can't put together a sentence properly [Roll Eyes] . It's called grammar, you should probably learn it.
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

if you cant read bro its nothin to get up an dance and be excited about, illiteracy is a big problem in this country,its ok though anybody laughs at you well show em well get you readin in no time!! [Wink] [/QB]
Can't and Didn't are two different things, I think you should have directed that statement at yourself.
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:

This was the first thing that popped in my head too, she was probably bitching about being hungry, or him not having AC in his car or him cruising with his boys for too long and he was like fuck this hey what's that over there BAM!
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

This was the first thing that popped in my head too, she was probably bitching about being hungry, or him not having AC in his car or him cruising with his boys for too long and he was like fuck this hey what's that over there BAM!
What I want to know, is if the brawd still got her teeth .....????? LOL
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's her car she is from the 650

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude in the vert has a wicked pony tail!

It will never look as good as this pony tail though.

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Dude in the vert has a wicked pony tail!

It will never look as good as this pony tail though.

-

That dudes locked up? His farts must sound like whistles!

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

quote:
Originally posted by Y2K 281:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
Hilarious coming from the guy who can't put together a sentence properly [Roll Eyes] . It's called grammar, you should probably learn it.
if we can get mc hammetar to teach it, bro im there [worship]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

quote:
quote:
quote:

Can't and Didn't are two different things, I think you should have directed that statement at yourself. [/QB]
haha burrito on you, if i wrote then i definately could read it........should we stop here or should i say who's the dummy know? or and you need dance lessons?......oh wait, how about sticks and stones and all that mumbo jumbo! [Big Grin]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com