Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 7th street some one died (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 7th street some one died
Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fcknvenom  Ford pictures for Fcknvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KillerMach:
He is a family member of mine. For those of you sending condolences to my family THANK YOU!

For those of you with Negative comments please keep them to yourselves. Regardless of the car he was driving it was a LIFE that was lost either spectating or doing the Sport/Hobby WE ALL DO!

Thanks again CA Fords

RIP bro. Condolences goes out to you and your family. It is tough losing a family member.

--------------------
R.I.P WILLIE GUZMAN(5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP

--------------------
Krz4rd5

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Opinions ARE like assholes and yours sounds,quite large. Tell that line about "whenever you see streetracers gtfo the street" to those who were hurt or killed at a stop light or just crossing an intersection minding their OWN business obeying the law. What a douche remark. Goodluck though! [patriot]
MiSsMaCh408
¯
Member # 9279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiSsMaCh408  Ford pictures for MiSsMaCh408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ham 'n Eggs:
Opinions ARE like assholes and yours sounds,quite large. Tell that line about "whenever you see streetracers gtfo the street" to those who were hurt or killed at a stop light or just crossing an intersection minding their OWN business obeying the law. What a douche remark. Goodluck though! [patriot]

Good Luck to you aswell my Fellow Street Racer and Douche remarker!
XOXO

[ August 18, 2012, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: MiSsMaCh408 ]

--------------------
MiSsMaCh408 aka SnAkE ChArMeR
"Da Legend LIVES (AgAiN)" XOXO

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont race. Thanks for ASSuming though ,La Douche Street Racer [patriot]

[ August 18, 2012, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Ham'nEggs ]

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All you weak motherfuckers that sayin dumb shit bout the poor kid who lost his life are weak as fuck. And talkin bout its a public forum and this and that type shit, same thing with the streets homie.. A mofucka might see ya and remember that shit you was sayin. Its best not to say anything on here that you wouldnt say to someone's face in person.
MiSsMaCh408
¯
Member # 9279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiSsMaCh408  Ford pictures for MiSsMaCh408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow.. What a DOUCHE BAG!!!
Don't Race but you have all this mess to say.. Go get a Car and then open your Douche mouth.. Pathetic!!
Take the advice you gave me.. GTFO!! LOL.. I'm sure this Forum has lots of respect for you now being that you don't Race and are a Pathetic reason of a member...
Good Luck Doucher aka Ham n Eggs!!

[ August 18, 2012, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: MiSsMaCh408 ]

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't race on the street. H&E's has a point. To each his own.
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To anyone speaking badly about this kid, think of it this way imagine if he was your brother, cousin, or son... Your asshole remarks aren't needed at this time... Shit happens...

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

MiSsMaCh408
¯
Member # 9279

Thank you 02angrybird!

A LIFE can be lost anywhere... The street, the track, or simply taking our car out.
I have all the respect for those of you who race period.. Street or Track or where ever, we put everyone including ourselves at risk. Be safe and take care!

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MiSsMaCh408:
quote:
Putting others at risk while racing to get away from the cops was stupid. This is a PUBLIC FORUM at the behest of Cafords. Don't want to hear others' opinion, then GTFO. [patriot]

"Opinions.. Are like assholes everyone's got one" I Agree am street racing is all bad.. Racing is bad.. But we all do it and own cars. The streets are PUBLIC roads just like this Forum! We put everyone at risk just by owning our cars.. Ourselves, family, and the public! So.. Whenever you see a fellow Street Racer running GTF off the Street!!
Yeah it seems like your just another asshole. This is simple. He was the dumb ass that ran for a stop sign ticket! He lost his life cause he didn't want to stop for a stop sign. That is a dumb ass. He could of not only killed himself but some innocence bystanders. Lucky he didn't kill the passenger also. It is sad on many levels. Not only is he gone, but the great loss the family now has to bare. All because his dumb ass didn't want to stop for the cops. Maybe some of the other young guys will see this and get a clue. Don't run it's not worth it. Man up and take the ticket! It might just save your life! Sorry for the family's loss, any death is hard to take. [patriot]

[ August 18, 2012, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
To anyone speaking badly about this kid, think of it this way imagine if he was your brother, cousin, or son... Your asshole remarks aren't needed at this time... Shit happens...

I would be even more pissed if this was my brother. It was a stupid thing to do. Any way you look at it. It's sad he lost his life for something as small as running a stop sign. But what happens if this guy killed your brother while running. I sure as hell bet you wouldn't be speaking so kind about him. Believe me I feel for the family, I know what it's like to lose a brother. But that don't change the fact that what he did was stupid. End of story. Hopefully this tragic event saves someone else's life. [patriot]

[ August 18, 2012, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MiSsMaCh408:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by Udder Horror:
If cops didn't chase then this wouldn't happen. When has anyone else died actually racing?

R.I.P fellow car enthusiast

Seriously? Lol. If he wasn't a moron and decided to run, he would still be here with a traffic ticket(atleast). He was obviously hiding something which is why he ran. You're suppose to pull over when a cop signals you too. It's their JOB. Lol at some of these posts trying to defend the guy.
Robb ?? ... It's obvious of who the real MORON is ! Read up on the news before you decide to Lol at someone who did what we ALL have done at one point being "young". If you read the news the proper way it states.. That CHP did not know why he ran if they had nothing illegal on them and the car was not stolen. It also says that they were both under 21. No one is perfect and we have all made poor judgements in our lives and unfortuntaley this Kid made a judgement that cost him his own! Be Respectful and you will be respected!
Killer Mach.. I am sorry for your loss and my prayers go out to you and your Family!

I'm a moron? Lol cafords never let's me down when it comes to a great laugh.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Decision made = run from cops
Results: dead
Sympathy for the family = plenty
sympathy for the dead kid = 0

carry on

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMAO , YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD BROTHER!
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

^^^ [patriot]
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Decision made = run from cops
Results: dead
Sympathy for the family = plenty
sympathy for the dead kid = 0

carry on

-

+1
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bottom line: The kid made a stupid decision to run and it cost him his life. Sorry for the loss but we should all learn from this so it doesn't happen to one of the members here in the future.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:

I would be even more pissed if this was my brother. It was a stupid thing to do. Any way you look at it. It's sad he lost his life for something as small as running a stop sign. But what happens if this guy killed your brother while running. I sure as hell bet you wouldn't be speaking so kind about him. Believe me I feel for the family, I know what it's like to lose a brother. But that don't change the fact that what he did was stupid. End of story. Hopefully this tragic event saves someone else's life. [patriot]
Well said [patriot]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P I lose people in these streets of Oakland every year I know how you feel stay strong

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all the heartless motherfuckers, If it was your kid you know dam well you wouldnt be speaking down on him.
No need to even say it was stupid hes not here anymore that should speak for itself

[ August 18, 2012, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
For all the heartless motherfuckers, If it was your kid you know dam well you wouldnt be speaking down on him.
No need to even say it was stupid hes not here anymore that should speak for itself

Lmao.....do you know what you just said!!? [worship]
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im sure a lot of the people who commented werent speakin specifically about the guy, just the decision he made.

He may have been the nicest guy in the world, he just made a bad decision which endangered himself and others. Again Rest In Peace

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

I literally just made a WTF face. lol what just happened? lmao

RIP. Nobody deserves to die stupid mistake or not.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Yea I think if somones has Somthing negative to say about the kid they should keep it to themselves reguadless

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com