Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What kind of guy are you? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What kind of guy are you?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
So u guys mean to tell me u'd take a bucket ass $7K 5.0 over a Eva Longoria or a Vaness Marcil? Even Mac Dre (maybe) might not have had bitches like that, but then again how many of u have game like that? I better have a Ferrari before I put an Eva Mendez after my car, jus sayin...

Woah woah woah woah no one said anything about celebrities, I thought we were talking about girls we talk to or girls we know.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
So u guys mean to tell me u'd take a bucket ass $7K 5.0 over a Eva Longoria or a Vaness Marcil? Even Mac Dre (maybe) might not have had bitches like that, but then again how many of u have game like that? I better have a Ferrari before I put an Eva Mendez after my car, jus sayin...

Woah woah woah woah no one said anything about celebrities, I thought we were talking about girls we talk to or girls we know.
if i had kids they'd be #1 no q's asked, as for some of my passed bitches, there has been MANY a fight over the mustangs, some learned that i fuck wit the car then them some just didnt get it. i always thought it funny when one would say ill just never be a s good as that damn car! as far as them bucket mustangs over eva or marcil,id rather pick up on some chick at a club (that most any of us with a little game can do)thats younger n less snobby and just as good lookin if not better. take her home in the bucket knock one out,and IF shes still there in the morn tell her ill call for sure!, ive banged doper broads in the back of some of my bucket stangs then said bye bye, without a second thought as to, well damn she was hot as hell maybe i should have got her number, fuck that mustangs priority for sure!

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ugh the question should be do you give a shit about your lady lmao I've been with her for six years were not married we've bought a house and vehicles together and if I had to I'd give it all up and live in a shack with her and do it all over again. That car isn't going to help you make life decisions and if you keep thinking it will some of you will be living in your moms basement for a long time but hey at least you'll have your fifty right

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Cobra:
Ugh the question should be do you give a shit about your lady lmao I've been with her for six years were not married we've bought a house and vehicles together and if I had to I'd give it all up and live in a shack with her and do it all over again. That car isn't going to help you make life decisions and if you keep thinking it will some of you will be living in your moms basement for a long time but hey at least you'll have your fifty right

YES! Someone with some common sense [worship]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Cobra:

Six years and no ring? Some one has some splaining to doooo, lol

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let me put it this way I would die for my wife I would not die for my car. I would never put a posession over a true woman or my child.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SSF_SN
¯
Member # 11105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_SN  Ford pictures for SSF_SN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its crazy how you guys would put material things before a actual human. Im sure all you wouldnt like some dude saying something like that to your mom/daught/sister. I love mustangs but when it comes to family i could care less.
Posts: 103 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cars aint shit, period.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL Some of you guys didn't get what the op was going after. I have kicked many bitches to the curb because of my car. Car > ho's. That being said, I own my house, I'm married, and my child is 17. I have had my car for 19 years in sept. No way in hell would I ever get rid of it. It's bought and paid for. So there is never a reason to get rid of it. If times get tuff and I can't afford to go racing, it gets parked and I come back to it when the funds are there. You don't have to be a kid to keep your car over a ho. If you are married and your wife asks you to get rid of your pride and joy, you might have to take a good look at the girl you married. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
LOL Some of you guys didn't get what the op was going after. I have kicked many bitches to the curb because of my car. Car > ho's. That being said, I own my house, I'm married, and my child is 17. I have had my car for 19 years in sept. No way in hell would I ever get rid of it. It's bought and paid for. So there is never a reason to get rid of it. If times get tuff and I can't afford to go racing, it gets parked and I come back to it when the funds are there. You don't have to be a kid to keep your car over a ho. If you are married and your wife asks you to get rid of your pride and joy, you might have to take a good look at the girl you married. [patriot]

Real talk right ther
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys have no clue how many bitches I had to throw in the trash. The g forces ill be hittin bam! Pop! No good [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
You guys have no clue how many bitches I had to throw in the trash. The g forces ill be hittin bam! Pop! No good [Frown]

Throw that hoe in the gutter and go buy nother.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:

i couldnt say it any better [patriot]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put it Ike this IMO if you put your car first she ain't the right one

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Money over everything

Money buys everything including cars. Whoever said "Money can't buy happiness" simply didn't know where to shop. Have you ever seen someone sad riding a jet ski? I doubt it.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
Money over everything

Money buys everything including cars. Whoever said "Money can't buy happiness" simply didn't know where to shop. Have you ever seen someone sad riding a jet ski? I doubt it.

Pretty good logic money can't buy you happiness cuz it isn't a material thing you can buy but it can get you just about everything you want to be happy, like they say everything has a price!

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com