Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dwight Howard to the Lakers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dwight Howard to the Lakers
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol @ the people still trying to relive and rehash the glory days. THOSE DAYS ARE LONG GONE..get over it!! The fact is that its just a different league in this day and age. The Lakers franchise made moves to ensure they'll still be contenders and you can't knock em for that. Wth are you to suppossed to do when teams start building their own superpowered teams i.e. Miami? Adapt or fade to black. Teams are in it to win championships point blank period.

On another note I can't fuckin wait until the NBA Season starts! The Lakers may have a record win season this time around. Kobe, Nash, Artest, Pau, Dwight, Jamison, Blake, J. Hill, and possibly Barbosa...man we just got a major upgrade in the defense, shooting, and bench department! Lakers are looking to be the best all around team in the league this year. OMG its gonna get ugly lol. [dance]

[ August 10, 2012, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Lol @ the people still trying to relive and rehash the glory days. THOSE DAYS ARE LONG GONE..get over it!! The fact is that its just a different league in this day and age. The Lakers franchise made moves to ensure they'll still be contenders and you can't knock em for that. Wth are you to suppossed to do when teams start building their own superpowered teams i.e. Miami? Adapt or fade to black. Teams are in it to win championships point blank period.

On another note I can't fuckin wait until the NBA Season starts! The Lakers may have a record win season this time around. Kobe, Nash, Artest, Pau, Dwight, Jamison, Blake, J. Hill, and possibly Barbosa...man we just got a major upgrade in the defense, shooting, and bench department! Lakers are looking to be the best all around team in the league this year. OMG its gonna get ugly lol. [dance]

FTW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
this new era of basketball makes me sick the miami heat and lakers are like the yankees lets buy championships.basketball was more respected back in the day the bulls,celtics,pistons,jazz,blazers

This! Lebron so called best player had to go to Wade's team to get a ring instead of leading his own team and building something now Howard mr. so called Superman has to go swing off Kobe's nuts and legacy in LA to try to get a ring. More like Superbitch crying about Orlando and bitchng about where he can and can't be traded to. Sports these days is a complete joke. F both of those clowns.
booo hooo hoooo my team sucks is all i hear hahahahaah
im a celtics fan last i checked we have the most rings i nthe NBA

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats a laugh...lol..and how many rings were you alive to actually see? [Roll Eyes]

Thats pre-MJ ancient history lol. You must be one of those Raider fans that relive the 70s too lol. Attention we're in the 2012!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
this new era of basketball makes me sick the miami heat and lakers are like the yankees lets buy championships.basketball was more respected back in the day the bulls,celtics,pistons,jazz,blazers

This! Lebron so called best player had to go to Wade's team to get a ring instead of leading his own team and building something now Howard mr. so called Superman has to go swing off Kobe's nuts and legacy in LA to try to get a ring. More like Superbitch crying about Orlando and bitchng about where he can and can't be traded to. Sports these days is a complete joke. F both of those clowns.
Boston? Hahhahah your the gayest raider fan I've ever seen.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it could be worse he coulda been a new heat fan.

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd like to offer a big FUCK EVERYONE IN AND FROM BOSTON OR THE FUCKIN EAST COAST!

--------------------
The anti-crew

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
still wont beat the Thunder in the west....

How wont we? Kobe CAN guard Durant. I'm pretty sure Artest can too.
We??? Lol... but they can't compete with the Thunder.. and to be honest Bynum is better than Howard...
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
still wont beat the Thunder in the west....

How wont we? Kobe CAN guard Durant. I'm pretty sure Artest can too.
We??? Lol... but they can't compete with the Thunder.. and to be honest Bynum is better than Howard...
Yes we. I'm a Lakers fan, have been for a long time now. I even have the throwback Blue LA jersey with O'Neal on the back. Lol.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

WE just picked up Jodie Meeks from Philly!!! Great young player and spot up 3pt shooter [dance]

--------------------
91 GT

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hilltim...bynum is nice...but with Nash and the pick-and-roll offense we're gonna run Howard is going yo work better than him. And Howard plays D a lot better as well. The thunder will be the only real test.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
Hilltim...bynum is nice...but with Nash and the pick-and-roll offense we're gonna run Howard is going yo work better than him. And Howard plays D a lot better as well. The thunder will be the only real test.

[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thats a laugh...lol..and how many rings were you alive to actually see? [Roll Eyes]

Thats pre-MJ ancient history lol. You must be one of those Raider fans that relive the 70s too lol. Attention we're in the 2012!!! [Eek!]

85-86,07-08 seasons 08 they beat the LA skrap team.Its funny how sf fans hate LA teams but they root for the lakers lol damn skraps.No professional team competes every year for a title it's impossible teams have there ups and downs but history never lies no matter how ancient it is.Larry bird was one of the greatest,reggie lewis was great rip.17 rings never gets old.And Al davis was an icon who made football what it is today the raiders have tons of hall of famers and he never turned his back on his great players like the niners did.

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boston? Hahhahah your the gayest raider fan I've ever seen.
what's funny about 17 rings little kid?theres no gay in oakland that's the city called san fagcisco the land of gayness [BS flag] mr so called og with number 4347

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Boston how the hell are you a Boston fan?

--------------------
The anti-crew

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
quote:

85-86,07-08 seasons 08 they beat the LA skrap team.Its funny how sf fans hate LA teams but they root for the lakers lol damn skraps.No professional team competes every year for a title it's impossible teams have there ups and downs but history never lies no matter how ancient it is.Larry bird was one of the greatest,reggie lewis was great rip.17 rings never gets old.And Al davis was an icon who made football what it is today the raiders have tons of hall of famers and he never turned his back on his great players like the niners did.
I've been a Lakers fan since I was a kid homie. My pops and uncles were Lakers fan so I've been raised on this team since the early 80's. Baseball and Basketball are 2 completely different sports and carry a completely different set of rivalries. Lakers and Warriors don't hate one another like Giants and Dodgers fans do and to say so only clarifies how much you know about the sport. You're comparing apples to oranges. At most all it is inner state competition. I don't wish anything bad on the Warriors, in fact I enjoy watching them for the first 3 quarters lol.

This dude is straight up talking about Larry Bird and Reggie Lewis LMAO..you can't be serious GTFHO with that bullshit! Let that shit rest dude.. ITS ANCIENT HISTORY!!! I respect the legends even more than the next man, but in reality Bird would be fucking garbage in todays league and you wouldn't even know who Reggie Lewis is, so calm down with naming all these older than dust players. Digging up the past only makes you look like a desperate bitter fan. And I'm not knocking Bostons 2008 championship at all, you guys had the better team that year plain and simple [Wink] . I actually enjoyed watching that series and the 2 rings we acquired after that [Wink] . I respect Boston because I'm a fan of the game first and my team second. I can honestly say I only dislike one team in the league and thats the Miami Heat..just don't like em. [Mad]

As far as that Raiders talk...I could really care less about your misplaced allegiance towards the so called great Al Davis. Sure he did alot of good as far as changing 'the league'..its just too bad your team couldn't benefit from it [Eek!]

LAKERS, SF GIANTS, NINERS, & PATRIOTS ALL DAY EVERYDAY [patriot]

[ August 11, 2012, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dwight's back is gonna crumple like a fender, anybody with back injuries will tell you that it's not easy coming back from surgery like he had. They should have picked up Sam Bowie or Greg Oden instead .

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
Boston how the hell are you a Boston fan?

i was born in oakland but i was raised by my uncle who was a die hard celtics fan i grew up watching bird,parrish,mchale,johnson,ainge and i fell in love watching them play and duel it out with the pacers every year and the knicks.Then the generation after that with reggie lewis who would have been one of the greats if he hadn't passes away and dino radja.

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Dwight's back is gonna crumple like a fender, anybody with back injuries will tell you that it's not easy coming back from surgery like he had. They should have picked up Sam Bowie or Greg Oden instead .

very true funny thing is he's not the only laker with a bad back nash has one too he lays on the court alot during games it's a chronic problem.

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Just wonder because I am a raider and hate red sox, pats and shit about anything east coast. Basketball is unique and fans are wide spread.

--------------------
The anti-crew

93cobra
¯
Member # 2635

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobra  Ford pictures for 93cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OKC

--------------------
93foxbody wtb 93 cobra intake

Posts: 673 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Kaniwest95GT
¯
Member # 9730

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaniwest95GT  Ford pictures for Kaniwest95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Golden State Warriors. [patriot]

--------------------
95 mustang Gt
93 mustang Coupe

Posts: 368 | From: Hayward,CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by Kaniwest95GT:
Golden State Warriors. [patriot]

LOL..WARRIORS=FAIL BUT I GUESS YOU USED TO THAT,STAY LOOSING MY FRIENDV...LAKERS GETTING THAT 17TH CHAMPIONSHIP,WE USED TO THAT...WE STAY WINNING

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be the first to say it , go Kings!! Lmao staying loyal to my city!!!! Even though we suck balls lol

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO LAKERS

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com