Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » been stressed thnkn bout sayin fuck this car (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: been stressed thnkn bout sayin fuck this car
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I'm the only one on this site who doesn't get the "ls1 bruh" joke lol.

Damn man I almost got a headache trying to read and comprehend what you wrote lol, but it sounds like you're frustrated..take a step back from your car project and revisit it when you're no longer frustrated. It's best to tackle car problems when you have a clear head and motivation to do so. Patience is the key. Rushing and doing shit half assed while frustrated will only lead to more problems.

P.S. Not trying to bag on you, but sentence structure and grammar will get you far in this day and age. Learn and practice it for your sake and for the readers sake. It will only help things go more smoothly for people that are trying to help you. Good luck [patriot]

[ August 05, 2012, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] LS1BRUH! [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
For the last couple days of me having the oil pressure issue an come to find out i might half to take this shyt apart again.its been a whole year since i been driving it an when i ge to enjoy it jus a little, now a fucking oil issue.thought it might jus be the pump but im getting its my bearings an there brand new.fuuuuuuuuuck,an im getting i might half to take the fucking motor apart again.this is fucking crazy i tell u.im really not motivated to do this again im really not.so i been going back an fourth in my brain sale it or jus do it.repeating over an over in my head an its driving me nuts.i did this all by myself last time an now do it again?drqining to the brain already.then no cherry picker either asked a few of my folks if i can use theres an what i get again..no support an asked for. spot what i get no support again.but they were blowing my fucking phone up were u at quan i wna see it.thats why i fuck them.so im jus not motivated im not working out of money an my girl is drained frm this shyt to.gaskets alone was $200.so im jus getting fustration off my chest cause i kno its good people on here to help me out on wat should i do.because right now im leaning more on jus giving up.an im so fucking serious.

hey bro sometimes a buiild is just a little cursed, was this like a dream (or close to a dream) cause if so id say break time, step back breathe, def take it to a shop and get 100% on you answer, then, calm. cool, collected, step back in with the correct knowledge of your dit, and make the informed decision! [Wink]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok so I can never understand atleast half of what u type, but from what I did get is this! First off your CAM bearings are bad! That why the oil pressure goes up when gassing it and down when u let off! Oil pumps usually work or they don't, they are very black and white! And rod and main bearing normally don't make the oil pressure fluxuate when they go! Mostly just give u a knocking sound! U rebuilt your motor yourself??? Yes? Ok I will be willing to bet that u did not replace the CAM bearings! I bought a car once that a friend rebuilt the whole motor and didn't replace the CAM bearings and had the same issue! Car ran and sounded great! So that clears that up! Also I don't know where u live at but I'm in sac and I have a cherry picker in my garage I will be willing to help out, also have a truck! As for a place to do it at, that u will need to find out! And if it were me, I'd pull the motor, take it to a machine shop an have them put cam bearings in it without tearing it apart. They have the tools that should be able to do that without taking the whole motor apart, that will save u time and gaskets..etc

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But i have new cam bearing my block has been all redone.new cam bearings line honed etc. but that would be great if u can bring one to me bra.i got a spot i kno im going to hear her mouth but thats my only choice.lmk bro.thnx to

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

LS Won Bruh !!!
[Big Grin] [Eek!]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

LS Won Bruh !!!
[Big Grin] [Eek!]

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
QUAN!!!!!!!!! i cant believe im even hearing you speak of giving up.this is coming from the dude who convinced me to do my swap....I REFUSE TO LET YOU GIVE UP SO YEA U NEED TO GET YO ASS TO WORK JUST LIKE I DID!!!! TWO FUCKED UP SITUATIONS BUT GUESS WHAT ITS LIFE SO STOP ACTING LIKE A GIRL JUST LIKE I WAS A FIX YOUR FUCKING CAR IF U NEED HELP I GOT YOUR BACK WE CAN LEARN A LITTLE SOMETHING TOGETHER

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't give up bro. Do you have a DD If so relax put this car away for a month or two stack up and tackle it again. If you don't have a DD you have a girl. Lol. But Put it aside and get to it later

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DONT GIVE UP PLEASE
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try not to overthink it..drive her till she blows..or take a break and sleep on it..it might not be all bad.
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com