Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » chick-fil-a FTW! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: chick-fil-a FTW!
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Fuckin great now I want to try this place but its about a 50min drive. Mini road trip!

I got one 3 minutes from my place [patriot]
707 or Texas? Lol
Frisco, TX

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chik Fil A - FTW, that shit is delicious biscuit sandwiches and fries!

Polygamy- FTL, who the fuck wants to deal with more then one wife, hard enough dealing with the nagging and bitching about spending money on car parts now you want to multiply that shit x2 or 3 or 10, no thanks!

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Fuckin great now I want to try this place but its about a 50min drive. Mini road trip!

Their shit is bomb, and the service is a big step up from even In and Out. They deliver your food to your table and fill your drinks and give you fresh sauces if you need it. Kinda cool if you have kids, which is probably why their target market are families. Thats why they take sundays off and have their stance.

All their sandwiches are good, but the bomb shit is the breakfast chicken biscuits with honey. MM MM bitch

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These two look like they eat a lot of Chick Fill A
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Chik Fil A - FTW, that shit is delicious biscuit sandwiches and fries!

Polygamy- FTL, who the fuck wants to deal with more then one wife, hard enough dealing with the nagging and bitching about spending money on car parts now you want to multiply that shit x2 or 3 or 10, no thanks!

Hahhahah aint that the truth.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

Their shit is bomb, and the service is a big step up from even In and Out. They deliver your food to your table and fill your drinks and give you fresh sauces if you need it. Kinda cool if you have kids, which is probably why their target market are families. Thats why they take sundays off and have their stance.

All their sandwiches are good, but the bomb shit is the breakfast chicken biscuits with honey. MM MM bitch

You sir just made this a weekend trip. Sounds bomb

--------------------
The anti-crew

92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
as a mormon he also supports polygamy people need to do some research before they stand up and support someone because they say one thing! for reals the biggest winner here is chick-fil-a they made millions on this media ploy.

Not all Mormon's support that, your assuming because he is mormon he supports it, don't put words in other peoples mouths.
lol u either support ur churches beliefs or not period u cant have both ways and pick and choose. this aint burger king "have it your way" or christianity where u have catholics, baptist, ect and if u dont believe in in u certianly support it by giving the mormon church money so there u fucking proof! huh
Thank you for putting your huge amount of ignorance and lack of knowledge on this topic on dislay for everyone. I'll agree with the other person and say you need to do your research before.you open your huge ignorant mouth about a topic you clearly know nothing about.

[ August 02, 2012, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: 92MaroonGT ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92MaroonGT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
as a mormon he also supports polygamy people need to do some research before they stand up and support someone because they say one thing! for reals the biggest winner here is chick-fil-a they made millions on this media ploy.

Not all Mormon's support that, your assuming because he is mormon he supports it, don't put words in other peoples mouths.
lol u either support ur churches beliefs or not period u cant have both ways and pick and choose. this aint burger king "have it your way" or christianity where u have catholics, baptist, ect and if u dont believe in in u certianly support it by giving the mormon church money so there u fucking proof! huh
Thank you for putting your huge amount of ignorance and lack of knowledge on this topic on dislay for everyone. I'll agree with the other person and say you need to do your research before.you open your huge ignorant mouth about a topic you clearly know nothing about.
Religion = ignorance and arrogance

--------------------

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just another way to control a man

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 92MaroonGT:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Religion = ignorance and arrogance
Strictly your opinion. But you clearly know all about those two attributes.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ignorance as if I have all the answers in the world in a book and believe them as truth. Or arrogance where if you don't believe in what i believe in, then fuck you and your going to hell???

--------------------

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ignorance as if I have all the answers in the world in a book and believe them as truth. Or arrogance where if you don't believe in what i believe in, then fuck you and your going to hell???

Pretty much sums up religion lol

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
wcs1993
¯
Member # 11111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wcs1993  Ford pictures for wcs1993    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Wrong. I'm not supporting his view, I'm supporting his right as a muthafuckin American to say it. Especially since people wanted to boycot his business for answering a question he was asked. You need to do some research and figure out why people were supporting him before replying.
Well put!

--------------------
93 EX CHP - Terminator swap, full MM
66 Convert 4spd, A code
03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
15 Ecoboost Fusion
98 SVT Contour
07 Expedition Limited

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

XRaelmarX what your not getting is that people are supporting is freedom of speech and expression. It has nothing to do with pro or anti gay, it has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with you being able to honestly answer a question without being attacked! What the fuck is wrong with people like you adding a label to everyone and everything. Someone is either pro gay, anti gay, Mormon , Christian , white , black, Mexican. What ever happened to being a fuckin American?

--------------------
The anti-crew

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
XRaelmarX what your not getting is that people are supporting is freedom of speech and expression. It has nothing to do with pro or anti gay, it has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with you being able to honestly answer a question without being attacked! What the fuck is wrong with people like you adding a label to everyone and everything. Someone is either pro gay, anti gay, Mormon , Christian , white , black, Mexican. What ever happened to being a fuckin American?

Oh I get that it's freedom of speech. I think dude just fucked up when he brought his business into it. You can be anti-gay all you want. I just think its dumb. People are homophobes for no reason. It's the new racism.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
wcs1993
¯
Member # 11111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wcs1993  Ford pictures for wcs1993    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Wrong. I'm not supporting his view, I'm supporting his right as a muthafuckin American to say it. Especially since people wanted to boycot his business for answering a question he was asked. You need to do some research and figure out why people were supporting him before replying.
Well put!

--------------------
93 EX CHP - Terminator swap, full MM
66 Convert 4spd, A code
03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
15 Ecoboost Fusion
98 SVT Contour
07 Expedition Limited

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

Oh I get that it's freedom of speech. I think dude just fucked up when he
brought his business into it. You can be anti-gay all you want. I
just think its dumb. People are homophobes for no reason. It's
the new racism.

Well then what should he have said? Should he have just lied thru his teeth about how HE REALLY FEELS?
You wanna talk about retarded????
How about the fact that one of these " Mayors " who said we should boycott his restaurant because he's anti gay, at the same time has a meeting with a know anti gay & anti Jew.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM4CuiLQSZ8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You just have to love the logic coming out of Chicago..... Who's from Chicago again? I forgot.......

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com