Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » couple coo pix (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: couple coo pix
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
 -

That's you [Confused] I'm just sitting at my computer thinking how good you type these days!

-
[/QUOTE
Well keep lookin at me an see how u cant woop my ass either.keep ya fonky ass comments to urself.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
An thnx guys i really appriciate the luv.an i jus got back in town so i had my boy take some pix of it.an if i did want to sale it ,it would be way more then 6k.but thnx again guys.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Well keep lookin at me an see how u cant woop my ass either.keep ya fonky ass comments to urself.

fonky, urself.............. SMH

[Roll Eyes]

Swap hoods and take off the night lights on each side of the pillars [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why cant that hood sit flush? cant get it adjusted any better? Only part of car that stands out as flawed

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Why did you photoshop that guys head on Neights pic? [Confused]

+1 [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]
super stupid chevelle [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeping stallion  Ford pictures for sleeping stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
second to last pic is the best shot man is that the mach 1 lip

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

Posts: 1650 | From: Modesto ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gd pics!!!! there termites in them there rafters tho!!! and hiddon nos is hilariouse!!!!
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Why did you photoshop that guys head on Neights pic? [Confused]

+1 [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
+1000 lol

cars looking good

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny how a grown man always needs to come into your threads making stupid ass comments...Met him a few times, nothing to worry about. Can't blame him though, I would be negative all day too if my career involved picking up the phone at a garbage performance shop in an area inhabited by old people and redneck trash.

Car looks good bro, lovin the new shots.

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your coupe looks clean! Makes me regret selling mine

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
 -

That's you [Confused] I'm just sitting at my computer thinking how good you type these days!

-

Biggest hater on cafords no doubt......still a fag [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by Y2K 281:
Funny how a grown man always needs to come into your threads making stupid ass comments...Met him a few times, nothing to worry about. Can't blame him though, I would be negative all day too if my career involved picking up the phone at a garbage performance shop in an area inhabited by old people and redneck trash.

Car looks good bro, lovin the new shots.

Lmao..an sic9250 yeh straight hater.

--------------------

His response:

SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good looking bro! What happen to the invite!? Lol

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Man bra i told yall

--------------------

His response:

SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaahhaha I was down! U didnt tell me what day! Lol. Well anyways we gotta meet up one of these days. Need to finally see this beast!!

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
6D9
¯
Member # 7001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6D9  Ford pictures for 6D9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks sick! Have you ran it at the track yet?

--------------------
Performance Alliance Motorsports
1969 BBC Camaro

Posts: 171 | From: stockton,ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

No havent ran it at the track yet.an thnx again guys gor ur luv

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by SikWiditMke:
Hahaahhaha I was down! U didnt tell me what day! Lol. Well anyways we gotta meet up one of these days. Need to finally see this beast!!

Yee well ima be out wednesday.hit me up in the mornin

--------------------

His response:

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com