Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what should I do (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what should I do
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
 -

Don't want to read about a fellow member taking the law into their own hands on the 10 o'clock news.....Report it, have your sister make a statement in writing and have her sign and date the statement.

Let the hommies in prison deal with this guy.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Yup jaehow's got it....no questions asked...

Sorry fellas but I got 2 nieces an a nephew the girls are 12,8 an the boy is 3 there like my own kids an my fuse is wayyyyy to short for some sick shit like this to happen without some serious retaliation..n Yes its a very delicate situation but the law has proven more often than NOT how wishy washy the bullshit we call a system in cali is,def 1 of the top 2 reason's to risk everything u got for those who have hurt people u make your everything in life.period....

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its just all thoughts. I want justice to end his life. What he did was very wrong but I wouldn't kill him BC I want him to suffer the rest of his life
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryn621:
Its just all thoughts. I want justice to end his life. What he did was very wrong but I wouldn't kill him BC I want him to suffer the rest of his life

A broken knee would do the trick,jus sayin [Cool]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This mother fucker deserves castration! Cut everything off below the dam waist! Then let him suffer for the rest of his piece of shit life!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd beat that piece of shit within an inch of his life and be hard pressed not to shoot him in the fucking head and walk away. I would not loose one night of sleep over that....

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a duaghter an if someone did that.well the wouldn't be breathing air right now an i would put there body in my spectic tank so i could shit on them everyday
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryn621:

Unfortunately justice doesnt take them out of the game most of the time. That's why people are happy when they hear stories of molesters getting killed by a victims family member. Cause the only way to stop them from doing this is to kill them because I do not believe and plenty of research shows that pedophiles can not be rehabilitated. If you dont kill them they continue doing this shit, just pull up a megans law search in your neighborhood and you see all the scumbags that get away with it in your neighborhood.
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Going to jail is getting off easy...he will get three meals a day an a bed to sleep in..I respect your decision but I simply wouldn't have it in me to let that go..goodluck
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
Going to jail is getting off easy...he will get three meals a day an a bed to sleep in..I respect your decision but I simply wouldn't have it in me to let that go..goodluck

Plus he won't be locked up long and will be out in no time, I usually don't believe in street justice but this is a time for it.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:

Plus he won't be locked up long and will be out in no time, I usually don't believe in street justice but this is a time for it.
This Is case of he say she say..the trial will go on for months maybe years..will you give a lawyer thousands of dollars to convict someone clearly guilty..but remember"it's not what you know,it is what you can prove"

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I came across this post on facebook...

UPDATED INFORMATION I am reposting this from another Pinole mom from Tuesday's posting.... "There is a CREEP taking pictures from his white or light grey/silver Chevy truck on Pinole Valley Road. The truck is a 4x4 and slightly lifted. The man is older with greyish hair, a receding hair line with hair on the sides by his ears. He has taken pictures of my son and his freinds while riding their bikes. I have called and filed a report with the Pinole Police Department. PLEASE talk to your children to make sure that this hasn't happened to them and if it has I urge you to file a police report. Another friend saw the guy follow three girls jogging down Pinole Valley Road near Ellerhorst School and the man slowed down to take pictures of them. Another friends child was riding his bike up around Savage Drive near the Park and he man followed him. When the child hid the man turned around and drove back near where he was hiding. The Pinole Police are aware and I have calls into the Neighborhood Watch Program. Please let everyone know. If you see a truck please get the license plate number and call it into the police department. There is absolutely NO reason for anyone driving down the road to take pictures of our kids.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:

UPDATED INFORMATION I am reposting this from another Pinole mom from Tuesday's posting.... "There is a CREEP taking pictures from his white or light grey/silver Chevy truck on Pinole Valley Road. The truck is a 4x4 and slightly lifted. The man is older with greyish hair, a receding hair line with hair on the sides by his ears. He has taken pictures of my son and his freinds while riding their bikes. I have called and filed a report with the Pinole Police Department. PLEASE talk to your children to make sure that this hasn't happened to them and if it has I urge you to file a police report. Another friend saw the guy follow three girls jogging down Pinole Valley Road near Ellerhorst School and the man slowed down to take pictures of them. Another friends child was riding his bike up around Savage Drive near the Park and he man followed him. When the child hid the man turned around and drove back near where he was hiding. The Pinole Police are aware and I have calls into the Neighborhood Watch Program. Please let everyone know. If you see a truck please get the license plate number and call it into the police department. There is absolutely NO reason for anyone driving down the road to take pictures of our kids.

Damn that shit is crazy! I honestly don't know what I'd do if I ever found out someone did or was doing this kind of shit to my kids. [Mad]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say we do a little CA FORDS justice. Take that fucking pony shove it up his ass then take a rope tie it to his dick and drag him around the barn.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

Damn that shit is crazy! I honestly don't know what I'd do if I ever found out someone did or was doing this kind of shit to my kids. [Mad]
I'll go hunt this guy down!!

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
i have a duaghter an if someone did that.well the wouldn't be breathing air right now an i would put there body in my spectic tank so i could shit on them everyday

[worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Exactly....gloves, and a metal bat...I honestly would beat the shit out of him. But wouldn't kill him... I don't think I could Don't think I wana go to jail, I'd just beat that piece of shit so hard bust that niggas balls..and that's rehab for his ass!!..will never know it was me.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about this man , but he will do little to no jail time, and if he happens to go to prison , he will be protected and be housed with other sex offenders , where nothing happens.
If I was in your shoes and this happen to my kid , I would probly kill this guy and not post this on a public forum where you show premeditated intent. I would plea temporary insanity and if I had to do time , so be it , but my kid would know I was there and had there back to the fullest! but give up his info and lets fuck with this guy, for reals!!!!!post adds on CL post his face on FB post up his # send him shit from poop sender.com or let's just beat his head in!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cripple that motherfucker

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
send him shit from poop sender.com

It's a scam. Bought it once for a co-worker. Never came.
kerry's 50
¯
Member # 9266

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerry's 50  Ford pictures for kerry's 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and my boys like to go deep sea fishing. The fairlon islands are nice this time of year. I sea great whites out there all the time. Got chum?? I used to live in the foot hills and there's a lot of places people can go unseen. I have a lil sister and brother that used to live with me up there. I used to go on megans law and see where the sex offenders lived around me. There was one that lived a couple of houses down from us. Those kids never left my sight. If it were my Sissy, this dude would of been in my trunk already and I would be going on a walk about. Just couldn't let someone in jail have the satisfaction. But I'm a lot more twisted inside than most especially when it comes to family. I'm sorry that you Lil Sister is having to go this. I hope that justice is served swiftly so that your sister and your family can move on with life.

Do not trust anyone with your kids. Do not trust that the kid knows how to deal with someone like this. Train your kids.

--------------------
R.I.P 96 GT
1994 Gt sold
1989 Notch sold
1989 Notch sold
1994 GT/Cobra clone in progress-sold
1988 ssp 306 h/c/i soon to be charged

kerry's 50
¯
Member # 9266

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerry's 50  Ford pictures for kerry's 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and my boys like to go deep sea fishing. The fairlon islands are nice this time of year. I sea great whites out there all the time. Got chum?? I used to live in the foot hills and there's a lot of places people can go unseen. I have a lil sister and brother that used to live with me up there. I used to go on megans law and see where the sex offenders lived around me. There was one that lived a couple of houses down from us. Those kids never left my sight. If it were my Sissy, this dude would of been in my trunk already and I would be going on a walk about. Just couldn't let someone in jail have the satisfaction. But I'm a lot more twisted inside than most especially when it comes to family. I'm sorry that you Lil Sister is having to go this. I hope that justice is served swiftly so that your sister and your family can move on with life.

Do not trust anyone with your kids. Do not trust that the kid knows how to deal with someone like this. Train your kids.

--------------------
R.I.P 96 GT
1994 Gt sold
1989 Notch sold
1989 Notch sold
1994 GT/Cobra clone in progress-sold
1988 ssp 306 h/c/i soon to be charged

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com