Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what should I do (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what should I do
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found out yesturday my lil sister whos 11 got sexually assaulted by a fucking 67yr. im so pissed angry built up. im so close to find this guy and put a bullet in his head but i know my family would be sad bc il be in jail for yrs with murder
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm really sorry to hear about that man.
A lot of people would agree that you have every right to feel the way you do. You're sister will miss you the rest of her life if you are in prison. Think of all of the birthday's, good, and hard times that you will want to be around for her.

If you get the police involved and he goes to prison he will suffer there. Child molesters and wife beaters are hated by most if not all prison inmates.

Be there for your sister, she really needs you.

[ July 26, 2012, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: General Butt Naked ]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to your nearest police/sheriff station NOW!

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

93bluecoupe
¯
Member # 9681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93bluecoupe  Ford pictures for 93bluecoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^agree report that shit send him to jail don't do anything you might regret
Posts: 273 | From: Melolambes | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow 11 years old!? Wtf is wrong with people!? There is nothing sexually appealing in a 11 year old! What did he do!? I'll kick his ass if you want me too.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to make this short and to the point because this is a doozy of a situation.
-Right now you have to keep your head and not act on this...trust me.
-She needs you more than ever right now so stay strong, chin up.
-You will not seek the justice your looking for in this country with our laws protecting these people.
-Wait it out, understand and digest this and think this through thoroughly.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its already been reported. Police are coming some time today to talk to my sister and if everything checks out then there going to arrest the Guy. I hope the fuckin state doesn't give hime a slap on the hand.
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As much as you may want to go out and spill this dudes brains on the ground, it isnt worth it.

Think it through, and leave it to the authorities. Pray on it....

Prayers go out to u, ur sis and family.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you're already thinking about the consequences of blasting this fool, then you're not going to be able to please temporary insanity. The moment I hear of some shit like that in my family will be the last moment of that cocksuckers life. Some people are better at rationalizing the situation, i'd at least go to jail for beating his ass but now that you've thought about it I wouldnt go shooting him.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Its just all thoughts. I want justice to end his life. What he did was very wrong but I wouldn't kill him BC I want him to suffer the rest of his life
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U can always hire someone to take care of business [Wink] . Don't do anything yourself bro your sister and family need you now. If he gets a slap on the wrist and comes out of jail thats when u take him out.This piece of shit does not deserve to live.
Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how did you find out? post all his info on this.

aye neight ill hold him down while you shank his ass and then ill throw a burrito at him [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am sorry to hear about that. I have a 8 year old sister, if that would happen to her I wouldn't know what to do ill probably beat the shit out of him. Don't even talk to the dude. Let the police handle it. Let's see how surprised he will be when the police picks him up
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

my brother called me at 11:30 last night saying a guy was kissing her and was feeling on her. she was at a barn in el sobrante and after she ran to my mom and told her then they called the cops. i want this to become public bc who knows if he did this to other kids. i want this bastrad off the streets
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryn621:
my brother called me at 11:30 last night saying a guy was kissing her and was feeling on her. she was at a barn in el sobrante and after she ran to my mom and told her then they called the cops. i want this to become public bc who knows if he did this to other kids. i want this bastrad off the streets

HOW OLD IS YOUR BROTHER? AND YOU? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

im 24 and my bro is 22
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does your family know this man?

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

no he was just some guy that has his poney at the barn and lets kids ride it
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
im 24 and my bro is 22

That motherfucker would be missing if I found out he touched my sister. I watch to much csi to be cought [Embarrassed]
How come your brother didn't do anything when he saw it happing?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
im 24 and my bro is 22

That motherfucker would be missing if I found out he touched my sister. I watch to much csi to be cought [Embarrassed]
How come your brother didn't do anything when he saw it happing?

nobody saw it. after he did that shit she ran to my mom and they called the cops. the cops were there for 2 hrs. they aressted the guy then let him go. when my mom and sis got home my sis was crying and she went to take a shower thats when my mom told my dad and brother then my brother called me right away. tonight after work im goin to see my sister and hopfully they aresst this guy TONIGHT
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post address and any info of this nothin piece of bitch an lets make his life miserable. not harming him but he will know everyone knows what he does! and of course let the p.d. have at him also.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
no he was just some guy that has his poney at the barn and lets kids ride it

thats the bait to get the kids to get close enough for him to pounce. fuckin pedophiles need to get thrown in a acid drum

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro, thats some fucked up shit!! i dont mean to pry but did it get any farther than touching and feeling?? either way shes prob. gonna need to at least talk to some kind of counselor or shrink to evaluate how this is gonna affect her, regaurdless of how far it went. i 1000000% would wanna go after homeboy,you have alot of self-control to let the authorities handle it, which is good. it would be really fucked for you to have to lose your freedom serving justice eye for an eye. but dont worry, that dude will pray every night he's in jail that he dosent get sodomized, beaten, and tortured. they reaaaaaaallllly dont like rapist in jail, they say that almost no rapist goes untouched!!! and theres always a way to make a friend inside, fatten up someones books, ya feel me, that could make sure the piece of shit definately gets his shit pushed in. good luck and just keep that cool, no rash moves!! [Mad]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn thats crazy, el sobrante was home for my family and myself for a couple of years, im just a couple minutes away now. Stay strong man dont know what else to say.
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com