Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » delete (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: delete
5.0 LsX
¯
Member # 10017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0 LsX  Ford pictures for 5.0 LsX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
since no one has said it yet

you should have bought an ls1 car for that money! [Big Grin] [patriot]

sounds like a good find, post pics!

--------------------
91' Notch

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If its as clean as you say it would prob fetch 8-10k on eBay all day. Lots of people nowadays are looking for clean all stock low milage 5.0s

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0 LsX:

Maybe a Mustang LS1 but not a Camaro with a LS1 that would be a waste of money, the LS1 motor is the only good part of the car the rest of it is junk and very ugly.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
quote:

Maybe a Mustang LS1 but not a Camaro with a LS1 that would be a waste of money, the LS1 motor is the only good part of the car the rest of it is junk and very ugly.
Are you kidding me lee? Everything about a camaro is bad ass! I'm a ford guy all the way but I wanted to be fast N gay so I bought a ls1 so now I nut hug Chevy all day! Give respect when it's due man I seen the light, maybe you'll see it one day too.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

i like the cat fishes but hate how heavy they are and how cheap the interior is

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
louie03cobra
¯
Member # 9703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louie03cobra  Ford pictures for louie03cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like camaros too Lee I own a 2001 berger camaro ss 1 of 27 made 380 hp stock And I also own a 93 red cobra with 45k miles,I bought this lx hatchback with 29k miles to make it my daily driver [patriot]
Posts: 120 | From: redwood city | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by louie03cobra:
I like camaros too Lee I own a 2001 berger camaro ss 1 of 27 made 380 hp stock And I also own a 93 red cobra with 45k miles,I bought this lx hatchback with 29k miles to make it my daily driver [patriot]

nice cars bud,cant go wrong with the LX purchased ,come up 6k all day

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by louie03cobra:

Sorry I didn't mean any disrespect, I just don't like them, but I would love an old IROC with a LS1 conversion.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW DUDE....

its one thing to buy and flip cars (not hating on that, many on this site do it) but to lie in your ebay ad and say that you are the second owner- which you are NOT is pretty fucked up on your part for potential buyers. and you basically took every piece of info that the seller told you and used it as your own. edit your post and be real and upfront about your shit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/mustang-lx-hatchback-29-900-miles-looks-new-/190703280819?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c66cd22b3

[ July 16, 2012, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
WOW DUDE....

its one thing to buy and flip cars (not hating on that, many on this site do it) but to lie in your ebay ad and say that you are the second owner- which you are NOT. you basically took every piece of info that the seller told you and used it as your own. edit your post and be real and upfront about your shit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/mustang-lx-hatchback-29-900-miles-looks-new-/190703280819?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c66cd22b3

if is still in the last owner name then is still a 2 owner car
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
quote:
WOW DUDE....

its one thing to buy and flip cars (not hating on that, many on this site do it) but to lie in your ebay ad and say that you are the second owner- which you are NOT. you basically took every piece of info that the seller told you and used it as your own. edit your post and be real and upfront about your shit.

it's not in their name anymore.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
quote:
WOW DUDE....

it's not in their name anymore.
on the title yes with dmv no
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since when do oil change stations report to carfax? Not "hating" just curious
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
WOW DUDE....

its one thing to buy and flip cars (not hating on that, many on this site do it) but to lie in your ebay ad and say that you are the second owner- which you are NOT is pretty fucked up on your part for potential buyers. and you basically took every piece of info that the seller told you and used it as your own. edit your post and be real and upfront about your shit.

id agree if he bought it and rode it for a while then sold it but for a buy and flip who cares, unless he found somethin wrong, im not tryin to answer any more dumb questions than i have to sellin a car, i mean really the car is gonna switch hands for a moment from second to third and be used by fourth, as long as theres no mal intentions fuck it [patriot]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com