Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » just a few pics of the car nothing special (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: just a few pics of the car nothing special
98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 GT  Ford pictures for 98 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need a better camera but i took a few pics

-

-

-

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good man! Wish my cobra was white this black is a part time job

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 GT  Ford pictures for 98 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ooo ya thats why i didnt get a black one just because its hard to keep clean haha
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks real real nice bro.so i see u listened to get black wheels...lol very nice [worship]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

ya i went with the black they look a lot meaner
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks soo much better
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks sweet bro!

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 GT:
ya i went with the black they look a lot meaner

Told ya

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We need to get us a real cafords photo shoot I know some of these guys take really good pictures

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

ya whenever theres a photo shoot you can count me in
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saw you on railroad once. I tried to catch up to you but I got stuck at a light and you made a left onto leland.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well you gonna tell us what kind of wheels they are...???

And that Trans Am looks like it has a DONK lift.

98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

ooo for real you saw me in pitt haha .. ya my girl lives on leland i just moved from the baileys to concord. but its just black cobras 17x9 up front an 17x10.5 in the back... an that trans am has drag suspension on it so it sits a little higher but it definitely needs that
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ooo for real you saw me in pitt haha .. ya my girl lives on leland i just moved from the baileys to concord. but its just black cobras 17x9 up front an 17x10.5 in the back... an that trans am has drag suspension on it so it sits a little higher but it definitely needs that

Oh okay I see. Them cobra's look way cleaner than the dubz! ANd I bet that trans am still mobs even though it has truck suspension. LOl

Is the roof on your Cobra painted black ? If it is that shit looks like soooo sick.

[ July 14, 2012, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Our cars are very similar color scheme wise. I got a cam to mess with, we should link up for a photo shoot.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

ya its painted black an ya that trans am has some goods under the hood.. its no joke.... an ya whenever you want to link up let me know my days off from football are friday-sunday so whenever your free on those days ill come by whenever
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking clean with them new wheels!

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Are you running spacers can you take a shot of the back so I can see hOw flush it sits wheel and fender

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

no im not running spacers im running 315 nitto nt05r on the back... ill take a picture soon for you
98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

heres a rear picture i couldnt get anything good ill get some better ones for you today

-

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rears Look perfect. we need to meet up soon since we in the same city brah [patriot]

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

ya we should meet up next weekend
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

quote:
ya we should meet up next weekend

You going to the CAFord show?

[ July 15, 2012, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: SL0BRA650 ]

98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

when is the cafords show?
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

quote:
when is the cafords show?

Next weekend July 21st in Sac

--------------------
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com