Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Something i wonder about "hardcore" bicyclists (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Something i wonder about "hardcore" bicyclists
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DevonShelbyGT:
Berkeley is the worst. those hippies think theyre entitled to the entire right half of the lane. i feel the same about motorcycles splitting lanes, i love changing lanes when i see them coming [Big Grin]

I actually give them more room. honestly, no need to create more frustration than necessary on the road.
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:

Also, CA law considers bicycles vehicles, and we ARE entitled to an entire lane - if there is no suitable bike lane, and they are allowed to use the left turn lane at a traffic light too.

Then you should pony up and pay road tax like the rest of us.

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:

Also, CA law considers bicycles vehicles, and we ARE entitled to an entire lane - if there is no suitable bike lane, and they are allowed to use the left turn lane at a traffic light too.

Then you should pony up and pay road tax like the rest of us.
hate to break it to ya, but we do.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by DevonShelbyGT:
Berkeley is the worst. those hippies think theyre entitled to the entire right half of the lane. i feel the same about motorcycles splitting lanes, i love changing lanes when i see them coming [Big Grin]

You ever pull some bitch shit like that when I'm riding my motorcycle and hit me..... be ready to get pulled out your car and get your ass beat
Lol, watch out cuz the Hulk is here. If he gets stuck under the car he will then become the T1,000 machine from the terminator and HE WILL GET TO YOU AND SHOW YOU A LESSON!!! [Roll Eyes]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com