Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I FUC**** HATE EGPD COPS!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I FUC**** HATE EGPD COPS!!
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IDC what most people say , but fuck all cops. Just because they have a gun and police car they think they can do whatever they please, they fly down my lil street 20mph over the speed limit, drive and text and talk on the phone, then pull u over and make a big ass deal about it, the list goes on, I know there is some cool cops out there but fuck all the other ones! REST IN PISS [Mad]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ The state is broke and needs money. Cops are gonna write more and more tickets. Some city's are worse then others. Bitching about being pulled over for tint and no front plate is a waste of time. If your so conserved about not being pulled over...... The. May e you should ditch the tiny and put a front plate on. Oh and run cats on your car while your at it too.

Its a RANT and people also are venting bud,no need to be a hater,old timer rigs that are quite and slow lookin like a fishbowl don't get tickets anyways [patriot] btw my cobra has cats and I was minding my P's and Q's,I've Always respected nieghborhoods and speed limits in town and I never get attitude with the law,that gets u no where fast,learned that years ago,I've gotten out of some SHIT with my friendly mouth piece believe me [Cool]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:
IDC what most people say , but fuck all cops. Just because they have a gun and police car they think they can do whatever they please, they fly down my lil street 20mph over the speed limit, drive and text and talk on the phone, then pull u over and make a big ass deal about it, the list goes on, I know there is some cool cops out there but fuck all the other ones! REST IN PISS [Mad]

did you call the cops when car got stolen gangster
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
I have ran into asshole cops, but dont take personal. I know it comes with modding my car.

So what ur saying is when u MOD your vehicle to your personal satisfication you should expect and understand that a police officer is gonna be a fuckn prick and write bullshit tickets cause he has nothing else goin on and feels that you SHOULDN'T have modded your car and justify's ca laws when your just cruisn in the neighborhood doing absolutley NOTHING wrong [Confused]

[Roll Eyes] that's complete BULLSHIT,u should NEVER expect an officer to be a dick and cop attitude cause ur car is fuckn clean an lookin good..Like many others have agreed,do your job as a police officer and attend matters that actually matter!! Tinted windows/front plates and other BULLSHIT tickets are really an issue in this state to be pursued right?? [BS flag] [Roll Eyes]

Its like this. I run a o/r h pipe, if i get pulled over and get a ticket for modified exhaust im not gonna bitch at them for doing their job and enforcing the law no matter how bullshit i think the law is. If you had legal window tint you wouldnt have got popped for illegal window tint. In your mind you did nothing wrong but you did,you drove a car with illegal tint. You gave him a reason to fuck with you. Im not trying to piss in your cereal or change your feelings just giving you a neautral point of view.
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelleakafasthatchakadmi:
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:

did you call the cops when car got stolen gangster
cops aint doing shit for me, its not like there out there trying to find my car so thats why I believe in street justice mamm

[ June 09, 2012, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: stock fox ]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
I have ran into asshole cops, but dont take personal. I know it comes with modding my car.

So what ur saying is when u MOD your vehicle to your personal satisfication you should expect and understand that a police officer is gonna be a fuckn prick and write bullshit tickets cause he has nothing else goin on and feels that you SHOULDN'T have modded your car and justify's ca laws when your just cruisn in the neighborhood doing absolutley NOTHING wrong [Confused]

[Roll Eyes] that's complete BULLSHIT,u should NEVER expect an officer to be a dick and cop attitude cause ur car is fuckn clean an lookin good..Like many others have agreed,do your job as a police officer and attend matters that actually matter!! Tinted windows/front plates and other BULLSHIT tickets are really an issue in this state to be pursued right?? [BS flag] [Roll Eyes]

Its like this. I run a o/r h pipe, if i get pulled over and get a ticket for modified exhaust im not gonna bitch at them for doing their job and enforcing the law no matter how bullshit i think the law is. If you had legal window tint you wouldnt have got popped for illegal window tint. In your mind you did nothing wrong but you did,you drove a car with illegal tint. You gave him a reason to fuck with you. Im not trying to piss in your cereal or change your feelings just giving you a neautral point of view.
The point of the thread was to vent about how the cop was a fuckn prick and how cops in general in ELK GROVE have nothing better to do than to write off pointless tickets excessively hence the threads topic,not the ticket itself [Roll Eyes] I'm a grown man and have had my fair share of run ins with the cops and violations believe me,but for him to be a fuckn dick like I'm a criminal and to make obnoxious manuvers to get after me for 50% side window tint is complete bullshit! BTW i don't eat cherrios guy [Wink]

[ June 09, 2012, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was it a motorcycle cop?

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Was it a motorcycle cop?

No,there evn worse in this town [BS flag] u live in EG I believe,u should kno what's up,even tho u gotta classic,I'm sure because your young u and your buds kno all to well about EGPD...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea man I do right by Calvine and Ive never gotten messed with in the old school...yet. But the bald dude..bike cop is a prick.

And after a lot of tickets I obey the law more than before. I was just asking because I had him go off on me before and fought the case.

It seems like cops hate newer cars

[ June 09, 2012, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: 66_5.0 ]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by capriman:
don't tint the windows you shouldn't be tinting, problem solved. [patriot]

Someone with half a clue on this site, NICE!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Fuck that i have love and respect for anyone that risks their live to protect the lives of my family and mine. I have ran into asshole cops, but dont take personal. I know it comes with modding my car.

Exactly!

--------------------

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by capriman:
don't tint the windows you shouldn't be tinting, problem solved. [patriot]

Someone with half a clue on this site, NICE!
You wouldn't say that if you actually ran into an eg police officer. All they are is old Sacramento cops that couldn't take the heat in Sacramento so they sent them to control this little city that nothing goes on in now they think they run the world. Mind you everything I said above came straight from a sacramento sheriff.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your rant about a EGPD traffic officer writing you a tint ticket is like me ranting about going to McDonalds and being mad at you for making fries!

Whether he's a dick or not it's illegal.

I love all the tough guys screaming F the Police and Rest in Piss yadda yadda, well then don't call the Police when your ass get's shot by one of your rivals or when some crackhead steals your beloved 1988 primered 5.0 God Forbid!

LOOK man I know there are dick cops, I've worked with plenty of assholes who I didn't want to hang out with, and I personally have gotten two CHP tickets since I've been working, one for exhaust and one for smoked headlights, THEY WERE BOTH ILLEGAL, I knew that I paid the fine and said F it and moved on! Traffic Cops write tickets that's life! Don't be mad cause everyone you see has tint or an offroad X pipe you know damn well it's illegal so either don't do it or get ready for the consequences.

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An off the topic we go [Roll Eyes] it wasn't about if I was in the wrong or not,I never bitched about getting the ticket,just the dick I had to deal with as if I was a criminal [Roll Eyes] come to my town with your stang and deal with it before u think I'm in the wrong and deal with your fellow brothers Officer................

[ June 09, 2012, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
An off the topic we go [Roll Eyes] come to my town with your stang and deal with it before u think I'm in the wrong................

My rants over so I'm done going rounds everyones gotta o2,I made a thread outta mine,dueces!

Well i apologize i thought your rant was about the actual ticket....

Maybe they are mustang racist lol

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think EGPD cops are just bored.Too many cops,too little territory to cover.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cops are dicks and I dont call em, never do, they dont do shit when you actually need them so fuck em, that is all

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I never said I was a tough guy but I will have told many pigs to go fuck themselves cuz its not against the law [patriot] freedom of speech

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
An off the topic we go [Roll Eyes] it wasn't about if I was in the wrong or not,I never bitched about getting the ticket,just the dick I had to deal with as if I was a criminal [Roll Eyes] come to my town with your stang and deal with it before u think I'm in the wrong and deal with your fellow brothers Officer................

Well it goes back to it though your illegal window tint led to your interaction with said officer.

And look man like I said I know there are dick cops I've been popped by CHP twice, Sac PD,Roseville PD, LAPD, SAPD and a Mississippi State Tropper some were cool some were dicks but oh well such is life if you have illegal items on your car it draws attention.

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Im gonna go tint my windows tomorrow lmfao [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by buckwylde88:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by buckwylde88:

[Roll Eyes]
Joke u know haha

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe as soon as we start driving any modify car/truck etc... We clearly know what we in for its like jumping in a ocean fool of sharks might get lucky and noy get bitten right away but you are evrntually speacially if you dd the car..so modify stereo exhaust lights windows etc... Get u extra attension I expect on geting pulled over any time now for my exhaust its all the pricr we play... Eg is a smaller city the lets say sf,sf,sac so maybe this is y they so strict...

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
real talk i love were i live becuase the cops have zero torlrence for anyting.

an brandon you know what i am talking about how many times an how many cops pulled me over less then five miles apart on the same night.

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as an ex-resident of Elk Grove, I can attest that EGPD are f&%king grouches! When my wife wanted to move back to Sacramento area this time around, I told her one simple rule: anywhere but Elk Grove! I will go far out of my way to avoid that sh*thole city

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com