Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I FUC**** HATE EGPD COPS!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I FUC**** HATE EGPD COPS!!
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wtf is there fuckn problem???!! I can sit on a corner in this shit hole town I'm in and every other fuckn car that drives by WILL have tinted fuckn windows yet the lowered mustang with fog lights standing out in the crowd gets yanked every fuckn time,yes its a cheap ticket and could be worse but then the cops gotta be on a power trip and be a FUCKN DICK and talk to me like I'm some 16yr old who has NO clue to how shit goes down,I ALWAYS respect the law when I talk to an officer.period.do I get the same respect? Hell no!! Its like tinted windows make u the cat that automatically shit in there cheerios,and the U-turn he made and how aggressive he was coming after me is really necessary right [Roll Eyes] were in a fuckn neighborhhod for cryin out loud bud!! [Mad] I'm so fuckn frustrated with how these mother fucks work and because they gotta badge there on a whole nother level and think there kings!! Bullshit!! Fuck You Elk Grove PD! FUCK YOU!

Rant over,feels better,anyone else care to share there anger towards pricks go ahead [Wink]

[ June 09, 2012, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/\ u never fail do u [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

capriman
¯
Member # 11659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for capriman  Ford pictures for capriman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
don't tint the windows you shouldn't be tinting, problem solved. [patriot]

[ June 09, 2012, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: capriman ]

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Elk Grove PD are all idiots with nothing better to do, gave me a wreckless driving ticket and towed my car for spinning out going maybe 15mph couldn't have been more than 20 for sure. Rain just stopped and I had bald tires I tried to explain that to him but since im young with a nice car he still gave me a ticket and took my car. FUCK THEM! Don't get me wrong cops in most cities are cool but FUCK Elk Grove PD.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by capriman:

They should be worried about bigger problems than some tint on somebody's window.. They have nothing better to do.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today it's a traffic assignment / window tint ticket and tomorrow that same officer could be responding to an active shooter incident selflessly putting his own life on the line while others are running... Or even worse, could be targeted for just wearing the uniform as in the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3FJ_PhZohA&feature=related

This one too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ8iJCLm2g

There's a reason we're out there... Ultimately, you made a choice to tint your windows and knew the possible consequences. Deal with it... Strip the tint, pay the fine and if you choose to, re-apply the tint. Not the end of the world.

[patriot]

[ June 09, 2012, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by capriman:

Ok GRANDPA [Roll Eyes] u have zero clue as to what your talkin about when it comes to EGPD BELIEVE me,been in this town my whole life and ANYONE with a modified car that lives here will tell u the same about the police here!!...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hate it when people piss in the pool. and 1 in 5 people do it! [Embarrassed]

cant fkn swim anywhere no more! fk!

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

makes the water warmer though
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
Today it's a traffic assignment / window tint ticket and tomorrow that same officer could be responding to an active shooter incident selflessly putting his own life on the line while others are running... Or even worse, could be targeted for just wearing the uniform as in the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3FJ_PhZohA&feature=related

This one too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ8iJCLm2g

There's a reason we're out there... Ultimately, you made a choice to tint your windows and knew the possible consequences. Deal with it... Strip the tint, pay the fine and if you choose to, re-apply the tint. Not the end of the world.

[patriot]

So that makes it ok for an officer to act like a fuckn prick cause my windows are tinted?! Why make it personal [Confused] Funny thing is if I made the manuver he made in my NEIGHBORHOOD in my cobra the car would be getting impounded believe it,but I guess my windows were the highlight of his day and he felt I was breaking the law like a criminal cause he sure acted like as if I was a criminal [Roll Eyes] either way like smoked50 said this towns cops are way outta line when it comes to a modified vehicle,your an officer of the law and u write tint tickets ALL day,ya u serve your community so well!! Defend your kind all u want officer ur probably no better than Mr.Bartley of EGPD,I swear giving peeps tickets puts cops ona level like a good buzz does,no wonder shit folds out like it does [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelleakafasthatchakadmi:
quote:

true, but we cant dive under water, you can only wade...in piss

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Wtf is there fuckn problem???!! I can sit on a corner in this shit hole town I'm in and every other fuckn car that drives by WILL have tinted fuckn windows yet the lowered mustang with fog lights standing out in the crowd gets yanked every fuckn time,yes its a cheap ticket and could be worse but then the cops gotta be on a power trip and be a FUCKN DICK and talk to me like I'm some 16yr old who has NO clue to how shit goes down,I ALWAYS respect the law when I talk to an officer.period.do I get the same respect? Hell no!! Its like tinted windows make u the cat that automatically shit in there cheerios,and the U-turn he made and how aggressive he was coming after me is really necessary right [Roll Eyes] were in a fuckn neighborhhod for cryin out loud bud!! [Mad] I'm so fuckn frustrated with how these mother fucks work and because they gotta badge there on a whole nother level and think there kings!! Bullshit!! Fuck You Elk Grove PD! FUCK YOU!

Rant over,feels better,anyone else care to share there anger towards pricks go ahead [Wink]

Never dealt with egpd but sac pd didn't give two shits about having tinted windows.

Either way having any type of sports car/muscle car is a hassle in ca unless its a old school.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelleakafasthatchakadmi:
quote:

true, but we cant dive under water, you can only wade...in piss
damn you an your logic
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Prime example fellas: http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=047015;p=

My good buddy Talon is a hard working,VERY respectable,never broke any laws kinda cat and WASS in a fuckn 67 mustang for cryin out loud when this happened! And on his bday! Like I said before and ill say it 100x fuck u EGPD,u have zero respect from the true car enthusiast because u can't seem to do your job outside of handing out pointless fix it tickets...reasons like this I will never get an officer involved in any situation I have,even if I had a knife pulled on me,u have showed me that u cannot be relied on but more of a pest than an act of community help!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats funny cop defending a cop, roseville pulled me over cuz no front plate n tried tellin me my hid headlights are illegal and that the lights for my back plate were out so I bought bulbs the next day went to put them in and they were still working, fuck cops everywhere!!!!!

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

Never dealt with egpd but sac pd didn't give two shits about having tinted windows.

Either way having any type of sports car/muscle car is a hassle in ca unless its a old school.

Yup never have ANY issues with CHP or Sacramento PD,EVER! Its when u get into small/newer appointed towns that the cops have a stick up there ass,the captians of these police departments I'm sure push the issue on modified vehicles cause these fuckrs never skip a beat!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by buckwylde88:
Thats funny cop defending a cop, roseville pulled me over cuz no front plate n tried tellin me my hid headlights are illegal and that the lights for my back plate were out so I bought bulbs the next day went to put them in and they were still working, fuck cops everywhere!!!!!

+1000

"To serve and protect citizens from tinted windows and lack of front license plates" bahahhahaha

[ June 09, 2012, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It pissed me off every time I see a cop driving with their cell phone on their ear. One time I was driving and I scratch my head then all of a sudden I got pulled over I though I run a red light or something but the cop told me he pulled me over for talking on my cell phone. I showed him that my daughter had my phone on the back seat playing and he felt stupid he said I'm just going to give you a warning this time.
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck that i have love and respect for anyone that risks their live to protect the lives of my family and mine. I have ran into asshole cops, but dont take personal. I know it comes with modding my car.
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
retards, ya you
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
I have ran into asshole cops, but dont take personal. I know it comes with modding my car.

So what ur saying is when u MOD your vehicle to your personal satisfication you should expect and understand that a police officer is gonna be a fuckn prick and write bullshit tickets cause he has nothing else goin on and feels that you SHOULDN'T have modded your car and justify's ca laws when your just cruisn in the neighborhood doing absolutley NOTHING wrong [Confused]

[Roll Eyes] that's complete BULLSHIT,u should NEVER expect an officer to be a dick and cop attitude cause ur car is fuckn clean an lookin good..Like many others have agreed,do your job as a police officer and attend matters that actually matter!! Tinted windows/front plates and other BULLSHIT tickets are really an issue in this state to be pursued right?? [BS flag] [Roll Eyes]

[ June 09, 2012, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
I have ran into asshole cops, but dont take personal. I know it comes with modding my car.

So what ur saying is when u MOD your vehicle to your personal satisfication you should expect and understand that a police officer is gonna be a fuckn prick and write bullshit tickets cause he has nothing else goin on and feels that you SHOULDN'T have modded your car and justify's ca laws when your just cruisn in the neighborhood doing absolutley NOTHING wrong [Confused]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] that's complete BULLSHIT,like many others have agreed,do your job as a police officer and matter that actually matter!! Tinted windows/front plates and other BULLSHIT tickets are really an issue in this state to be pursued right?? [BS flag] [Roll Eyes]

+100

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ The state is broke and needs money. Cops are gonna write more and more tickets. Some city's are worse then others. Bitching about being pulled over for tint and no front plate is a waste of time. If your so conserved about not being pulled over...... The. May e you should ditch the tiny and put a front plate on. Oh and run cats on your car while your at it too.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

/\ fixed my post after u qouted it buckwylde88 lol

[ June 09, 2012, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com