Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm. looking . to sponsor. a Mustang. for Road. racing (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm. looking . to sponsor. a Mustang. for Road. racing
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was my thoughts as well scott, the only guy i seen on here that is any form of being serious is bizkitbrain. and he gets ragged about a sticker. jon is looking to invest his time into a serious road racing person and car. not someones project of dreams with no experience, or real goals, and some ones street car that can be took buy the police for beating the hell out of it on public roads. i find it actually very funny, that some of these people talk alot of shit about iron 50 than expect him waste any more of his time to call those folks back. the folks here that openly talked shit about iron 50 to me, my partner, i find funny is actually wanted him to call back. this is a serious posting, with serious people about a serious racing event. sorry u guys didn't have any of these thoughts, or steps ahead or even working ideas to get or be where this guy is, an soon heading. but these games or two faced quality's make some folks look real ridiculous. my only thought back on serious folks on this matter that actually would qualify a real sponsor ship is biskitbrain, and id be worried that he was selling his car. as for the weed sticker, its legal to be a patient, and if u ever was in a pot club and actually seen the hurt real sick and dieing cancer patients u might have a different take on the drug that some folks really truthfully need as a medicine, or a pain reliever.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dvuspny:
LoL.......first the haters were bagg'n on F.O.D.
Now these faggs are swing'n on your bag; tryn ta get a nutt..!!!!
These few ignorant asses talked all the shit; and now you mention sponsorship they came out from under the rocks. Fk'm!!! Jon you know exactly who these dumb fks are. Don't even waste your time giving them any fkn help at all. Lil bzs....

[patriot]

fyi your talking about me scott i dont want fod to be involved in any car i own.an sec i dislike roadracing i find boring.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish I lived closer I would deffinately want to do this [Confused]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
that was my thoughts as well scott, the only guy i seen on here that is any form of being serious is bizkitbrain. and he gets ragged about a sticker. jon is looking to invest his time into a serious road racing person and car. not someones project of dreams with no experience, or real goals, and some ones street car that can be took buy the police for beating the hell out of it on public roads. i find it actually very funny, that some of these people talk alot of shit about iron 50 than expect him waste any more of his time to call those folks back. the folks here that openly talked shit about iron 50 to me, my partner, i find funny is actually wanted him to call back. this is a serious posting, with serious people about a serious racing event. sorry u guys didn't have any of these thoughts, or steps ahead or even working ideas to get or be where this guy is, an soon heading. but these games or two faced quality's make some folks look real ridiculous. my only thought back on serious folks on this matter that actually would qualify a real sponsor ship is biskitbrain, and id be worried that he was selling his car. as for the weed sticker, its legal to be a patient, and if u ever was in a pot club and actually seen the hurt real sick and dieing cancer patients u might have a different take on the drug that some folks really truthfully need as a medicine, or a pain reliever.

Ya think Jon shoulda been a little more detailed and specific about what he is looking for? Are you really shocked at The kids posting pics and wanting in [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
This is all so so unprofessional!! This should've been done through pm's and should've been posted in the road race section to weed out people. [Confused]

Hence why I posted this and why I got ragged on for doing so, good times [BS flag]
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelleakafasthatchakadmi:
quote:
These few ignorant asses talked all the shit; and now you mention sponsorship they came out from under the rocks. Fk'm!!! Jon you know exactly who these dumb fks are. Don't even waste your time giving them any fkn help at all. Lil bzs....

[patriot]

fyi your talking about me scott i dont want fod to be involved in any car i own.an sec i dislike roadracing i find boring.
Probably because you'd cause a shit ton of traffic and wouldn't last a lap without stacking it!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no your very right he should of been specific,with the rules and regulation, qualifications,maybe even a kind of contract. but thats not the problem with the kids or street racers wanting in. its the grown ups with politic, or gossip problems.but that really shouldn't be a conversation about on here.on another note i personally had close to a hundred hours sponsoring a local on here to get his car in the 9,s, and nothing we talked about was followed thru, until after a little complaing later, and after the car was already sold. i wont be making that mistake again, and will be helping johnathon so he doesn't either
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

Probably because you'd cause a shit ton of traffic and wouldn't last a lap without stacking it!
nope i find shifter cart an go carts more fun an i have beening doing off an on since i was 10 years old
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So who is the lucky guy and is it really going to happen?

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The lucky guy will probably be chosen by next week. I just spoke to Jon and he's out of town right now so he'll post who the team decides to sponsor soon enough. [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And who cares if the homie sports A Cannibus Club sticker ..? I know I don't... It's about the car's performance..., not the stickers..

[ June 09, 2012, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: TACH2MX ]

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TACH2MX:
And who cares if the homie sports A Cannibus Club sticker ..? I know I don't... It's about the car's performance..., not the stickers..

+1...bizkitbrain has a long history of road racing and autocrossing so he definitely has my vote right now. Not sure if he's keeping the car and whether he has the time to race, so that's a big deciding factor as well.

--------------------

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this would be a cheaper way to go

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3066207714.html

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:

That is nice ! I seen that fs a while back.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

No this is a marketing ploy to advertise in the general talk section.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
Well this is good news, maybe I don't need to sell my car after all. I'm off work at 4:30 I'll be calling for sure. I will need some cage revisions to be legal. I belived we've talked on the phone.

My car

-

I'd pick this guy, I would want nothing more than my shop to be represented by a pot club, do you guys spend any potential profits on keeping this bad boy on the track lol?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Mindless idiots like u are so irritating when u pop off at the mouth about what u THINK u kno about buds and how its such a negative thing,especially when this member OBVIOUSLY has a badass racecar and clearly makes good $$$ for a living,u wanna make a dumbass comment like u did.......wow,just wow [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:

I checked this car out in person and was Actuallu going to trade my faleen for it BUT it has nowhere near as much suspension mods as my car. The car doesn't even have sfc's! It's an Autox car that was built for a specific class so it has limited mods. Take away the flares and wide wheels and you just have a gutted sn95 with your usual suspension mods...definitely nothing "special."

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:

^^^this^^^
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:

^^^this^^^
Actually, it's not. Jon is serious about finding someone to sponsor and represent FOD on the track. If he doesn't find anyone that he feels is worthy, then it is what it is. But trust me, I'm no bullshitter and hate bullshit posts...and this is no bullshit "ploy" that you guys claim it to be. I only deal with real deal people and FOD is all about truth and honesty [patriot]

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

i agree with sidewayssix. out of everybody i met. they talk the least about other people. or anything about the negative. gd team of gd folks growing for the fun behind the wheel. sucks jealous or game playing bored folks cant get off there ass and focus on themselves or how to get ahead positively without trying to bring others down.
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i agree with sidewayssix. out of everybody i met. they talk the least about other people. or anything about the negative. gd team of gd folks growing for the fun behind the wheel. sucks jealous or game playing bored folks cant get off there ass and focus on themselves or how to get ahead positively without trying to bring others down.

[patriot] tanks

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are on here to get business not to create or be part of drama [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0 LsX:
pick me! lol

-

-

-

i love this car !!! [Big Grin] I hope to see this car in person [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why criticize what someone else is doing if u have no prior experience with them? I can tell u first hand that FOD backs up what they say. Their work is type notch and their ethics are honest. That is a recipe for success.

Thank u Jon and Mitch for everything u do for this community. Don't let haters get to u. Good luck finding the right car/owner. Can't wait to see what yall put together! [patriot]

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
Well this is good news, maybe I don't need to sell my car after all. I'm off work at 4:30 I'll be calling for sure. I will need some cage revisions to be legal. I belived we've talked on the phone.

My car

-

I'd pick this guy, I would want nothing more than my shop to be represented by a pot club, do you guys spend any potential profits on keeping this bad boy on the track lol?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Mindless idiots like u are so irritating when u pop off at the mouth about what u THINK u kno about buds and how its such a negative thing,especially when this member OBVIOUSLY has a badass racecar and clearly makes good $$$ for a living,u wanna make a dumbass comment like u did.......wow,just wow [Roll Eyes]
I was just giving him shit, my dad is in a wheelchair severely disabled, so don't tell me a fucking thing about what this whole medical program, i've seen every aspect of this industry, you sir are a fucking idiot.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com