Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Not shopping at J.C. Penney's anymore! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Not shopping at J.C. Penney's anymore!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
i see a few folks on here have no clue about life.an are mostly have had a cock in there ass

I'm so so sorry but your little sig and your comments really really make me wonder..... [Eek!]
you asking me out on a date?
His homophobic views only hide the fact that he probably wants to take you on a date, but because he grew up in a family that says being gay is a bad thing he can't come out to the world just yet........

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO ONE HERE HAS SAID BEING GAY IS A BAD THING, NO ONE!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

no wonder you roll your eyes so much [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

no wonder you roll your eyes so much [patriot]
[Roll Eyes] [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is worst being raised by two gay parents or being raised by two gay parents and everyone saying you can't be a normal person? I don't care if a gay couple has kids as long they can raise them right. If you don't agree with it fine just don't go around saying these kids are screwed for life because of gay parents. There way worst things kids could be subject to growing up, drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:
What is worst being raised by two gay parents or being raised by two gay parents and everyone saying you can't be a normal person? I don't care if a gay couple has kids as long they can raise them right. If you don't agree with it fine just don't go around saying these kids are screwed for life because of gay parents. There way worst things kids could be subject to growing up, drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse.

you sir have common sense.
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aye guys, this ain't old times haha. Your in 2012 and in CALIFORNIA! Gay lifestyle is a normal thing and personally if they are doing there roll of raising a child without a problem then let them live there life, if your gunna hate move to the South [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gonna be the next Hitler. Instead of taking out the Jews imma take out the queers! [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've spent the past two weeks on a pediatric rotation and am currently on a child psych rotation. The amount of broken homes, single parents, physical/sexual abuse, and neglect are absolutely staggering - cards these kids are dealt and have to try to work through with little to no help from a 'support system'.

As others have said, anyone can be a father or a mother, but it takes a hell of a lot more to be a parent. If two people in a committed relationship want to share the responsibility of having and raising a child, I'm all for it. No way is anything going to convince me that kid'll turn out worse than one of the poor abuse cases from a heterosexual 'relationship'.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone ever look at the alternative for some of these kids? Can anyone really think being raised in group home already being ditched by their parents be better than being raised by two people that love and want them? People always shift the argument towards the parents and never want to think about the kids in some situations. I would take two loving gay parents over two meth head parents any day of the week.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
I've spent the past two weeks on a pediatric rotation and am currently on a child psych rotation. The amount of broken homes, single parents, physical/sexual abuse, and neglect are absolutely staggering - cards these kids are dealt and have to try to work through with little to no help from a 'support system'.

As others have said, anyone can be a father or a mother, but it takes a hell of a lot more to be a parent. If two people in a committed relationship want to share the responsibility of having and raising a child, I'm all for it. No way is anything going to convince me that kid'll turn out worse than one of the poor abuse cases from a heterosexual 'relationship'.

your a bigger man then me to that type of work.i for one trying to kill the people that hurt an abuse kids.
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I can Say to this post is:

FREE POST! [patriot]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FFFFFFFFFRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST

[worship] [worship]

dont like jc pennys [Confused] well
shop at ross like all the metrosexuals [Big Grin]

what did the gay sperm say to the other gay sperm

fuck man i cant see anything in here theres to much shit!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Interesting comments and point of views.....this is good!
From what I'm reading is the kids are already fucked up here by parents which I couldn't agree with more.
Sounds like the better choice is gay parents because they don't seem to do drugs or abuse or do anything that would fuck up the kids more than they already are. We all know that gay people are just as prone to go out and party like the rest of us so I don't see how that makes any difference at all.
I see that the kids have more against them growing up because, again, this is abnormal behavior for two of the same sex to be together. Why would you want to stack the deck against your own kids (which they aren't) hence In vitro fertilization.
What I see here is a bunch of hypocritical statements on how accepting everyone is of this!
You telling me you see two guys kissing at a park, club whatever doesn't bother anyone here? Bullshit!! You know it does and you turn the other cheek or think how wrong or "thank god it's not me".
You think as long as they keep it in there house that's fine with me. Now take the kid who has to grow up accepting and watching how different there parents are and why don't they have a mommy like the rest of my friends, you guys are out to lunch with this type of thinking.
You guys flat out aren't being honest with yourselves.
[patriot]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
From what I'm reading is the kids are already fucked up here by parents which I couldn't agree with more.
Sounds like the better choice is gay parents because they don't seem to do drugs or abuse or do anything that would fuck up the kids more than they already are. We all know that gay people are just as prone to go out and party like the rest of us so I don't see how that makes any difference at all.
I see that the kids have more against them growing up because, again, this is abnormal behavior for two of the same sex to be together. Why would you want to stack the deck against your own kids (which they aren't) hence In vitro fertilization.
What I see here is a bunch of hypocritical statements on how accepting everyone is of this!
You telling me you see two guys kissing at a park, club whatever doesn't bother anyone here? Bullshit!! You know it does and you turn the other cheek or think how wrong or "thank god it's not me".
You think as long as they keep it in there house that's fine with me. Now take the kid who has to grow up accepting and watching how different there parents are and why don't they have a mommy like the rest of my friends, you guys are out to lunch with this type of thinking.
[patriot]

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who gives a crap! Let the gays be gays. True the really queer ones get annoying but we are in different times now there ain't no room for hatred crap. Especially here in Cali. Let god judge them if it's wrong.

Not wanting to shop somewhere cause they support gays is just a stupid thought.

Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People are in other peoples business way to much now adays. How about this. Don't like what the store supports. Don't support the store. Don't want kids to be adopted by gay parent. You go adopt them. It's only weird for kids to have the same sex parent because society makes it seem weird. This is life, live it and be fucking happy everyone has that right, yes the kids might get picked on but hey what about their parents that teach them its ok to pick on the kids? If the kid has someone that says I love you and goodnight to them that's the structure they need. All the other Bullshit obstacles can be fought through like people looking at them weird. Yes when I see two dudes kiss in public I do turn a blind eye its not appealing to me but just because I don't like it doesn't make it wrong. Shit I don't like shrimp either but I don't go hating on people that do. I understand your tripping off the kids bro and the heart is kinda in the right place but I'm pretty sure that with all the teasing and Bullshit people will do because the kids have two dads they will still be grateful that they have people that went to great lengths to adopt and love then. Not like they hand out kids to anyone. Blacks and women used to not be able to vote now look we even have a black president. There is no definition of "normal"

[ June 01, 2012, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
[patriot]

so how about that date?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
[patriot]

so how about that date?
Threesome [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
[patriot]

so how about that date?
Threesome [Confused]
bukkakke? [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Razz]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[patriot]

so how about that date?
Threesome [Confused]
bukkakke? [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Razz]
didn't know hidnnos was in to that
jegg
¯
Member # 9910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jegg  Ford pictures for jegg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow this site has really turn to shit...

OP has some real issues.....

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well DAMB!

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 915.0gt:
I'm supporting the op on this one, its fine for people to be gay and I could care less of they get married but it is not on the best interest door same sex coupes to raise kids, there are to many fundamental values that you learn from your mother and father naturally. Man and woman do share different values.

imagine growing up without you're mother, would you treat a woman with the same respect you do now? Or would you have less for them because you had 2 dads and so women must not be

like love, compassion, caring? Because we all know gay couples can't do those things. When a gay couple decide to have a child, it's because they truly want a child. Not cause they got drunk one night and wanted to raw dog it. What is normal? 72% of black kids are raised by just their mothers. Is this what you call normal? Retarded! Plain and simple.
You sir are 100% correct, all you homophobes grow up and come to realize that there people just like you and me, I work in downtown Sacramento down the street from the gay district and there the most down to earth people I've meet. Yea I've seen some of them with adopted children and they looked damn happy to me, so what if they show up holding hands at the park? This is 2012 grow the fuck up [patriot]

[ June 01, 2012, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my old boss has 3 kids, one of which is gay, him and his "friend" have a daughter from his "friend's" previous relationship before he became a switch hitter, my boss and his family love that child like it's their own blood, kid never gets picked on, I don't see what the big deal is, with so many neglected/orphaned children who cares whether adam and steve adopt them or adam and eve lol.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com