Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Buddy got robbed at gunpoint. RED SN95 Mustang! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buddy got robbed at gunpoint. RED SN95 Mustang!
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stupid ghetto ass shit

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All of you who are saying he shoulda carried a gun and shot back, tried to drive off etc, are just as dumb as the moron who stole his car. You think dropping the clutch and steering away are quicker than a trigger? The man who lost his car is still alive. So he's out a 4k car? HE'S ALIVE YOU MORONS!

[ May 31, 2012, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
All of you who are saying he shoulda carried a guy and shot back, tried to drive off etc, are just as dumb as the moron who stole his car. You think dropping the clutch and steering away are quicker than a trigger? The man who lost his car is still alive. So he's out a 4k car? HE'S ALIVE YOU MORONS!

carry a guy?
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
All of you who are saying he shoulda carried a guy and shot back, tried to drive off etc, are just as dumb as the moron who stole his car. You think dropping the clutch and steering away are quicker than a trigger? The man who lost his car is still alive. So he's out a 4k car? HE'S ALIVE YOU MORONS!

Drive off, if possible, coupled with that dome piece on a swivel...especially in a known crime infested area...IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!!! You cant be for sure that numbnuts wont shoot you anyways, after you give him your shit...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:

carry a guy?
Lol

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
Call it protecting my city if you want....

But sumthin sounds fishey.

98th is one of the busiest streets in Oakland, being that it always has airport traffic, and yes there's a lot of stop lights, but who the hell will carjack a person for a stock sn95 for some wheels? A Z06 maybe. Possible 03-04 cobra I guess, but a 3500 mustang???? nan

Now if there was an altercation where somebody snatched him out his car and took it sounds more realistic. But there's more to that story

Its a 5.0L, Foxs are stole all the time.
When was the last time you heard of a 5.0 being taken at gun point?

Like I said 98th is to busy of a street for a car jacking, hell even at 3am there's a slight traffic flow.

So I hope the guy chimes In, where on 98th did it happen? I'm assuming a side street off of 98th, was your friend buying drugs lol. Drug deal gone wrong, and he wants help looking for his car???? Lol

10 years in prison for car jacking is not worth that $4k sn95

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
All of you who are saying he shoulda carried a gun and shot back, tried to drive off etc, are just as dumb as the moron who stole his car. You think dropping the clutch and steering away are quicker than a trigger? The man who lost his car is still alive. So he's out a 4k car? HE'S ALIVE YOU MORONS!

Not to mention it is illegal to carry a loaded firearm in your car. Even if you manage to shoot off a round and hit the scumbag, you'll end up going to jail.

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
quote:

Not to mention it is illegal to carry a loaded firearm in your car without a CHL.
Fixed
Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:

Not to mention it is illegal to carry a loaded firearm in your car without a CHL.
Fixed
True but it's merely impossible to get one in this gay ass state.

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fixed
I totally agree with you, it's a bitch to get in California, but like you said before it'd be pretty hard to get a shot off when someone else has a gun in your face. I would find it extremely hard to give up my stang to some low-life, considering it has a tad bit more then 4 grand into it.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fixed
I totally agree with you, it's a bitch to get in California, but like you said before it'd be pretty hard to get a shot off when someone else has a gun in your face. I would find it extremely hard to give up my stang to some low-life, considering it has a tad bit more then 4 grand into it.
No price is worth not being there The next day for your wife, children, family n friends. Insurance or not....

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fixed
No price is worth not being there The next day for your wife, children, family n friends. Insurance or not....
You're right, it's not worth losing your life over a vehicle [patriot] I was just saying it would be hard to walk away from all the time, money, and skill that has been put into it so some crackhead can get their fix.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Call it protecting my city if you want....

But sumthin sounds fishey.

98th is one of the busiest streets in Oakland, being that it always has airport traffic, and yes there's a lot of stop lights, but who the hell will carjack a person for a stock sn95 for some wheels? A Z06 maybe. Possible 03-04 cobra I guess, but a 3500 mustang???? nan

Now if there was an altercation where somebody snatched him out his car and took it sounds more realistic. But there's more to that story

Its a 5.0L, Foxs are stole all the time.
When was the last time you heard of a 5.0 being taken at gun point?

Like I said 98th is to busy of a street for a car jacking, hell even at 3am there's a slight traffic flow.

So I hope the guy chimes In, where on 98th did it happen? I'm assuming a side street off of 98th, was your friend buying drugs lol. Drug deal gone wrong, and he wants help looking for his car???? Lol

10 years in prison for car jacking is not worth that $4k sn95

He had his girl in the car aswell, they were at a light and the guys were on thr corner. They pulled the pistol and he wasnt going to say no. Not sure where, but it was 98th. The cars behind him stu k arouns to help with police rwport.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks. People now a days just taking other peoples stuff just for anything. Rims or the whole car

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:
quote:

carry a guy?
Lol
Lmao!!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its called 2012 people dnt give a fuck so i guess bring out those guns u guys were showing off.lol...but i hope ur boy gets his car back.good thing he ddnt get hurt.he get to live an his fam got him an he got his fam.sorry to hear bout that.but its 2012 people dnt care now.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Its called 2012 people dnt give a fuck so i guess bring out those guns u guys were showing off.lol...but i hope ur boy gets his car back.good thing he ddnt get hurt.he get to live an his fam got him an he got his fam.sorry to hear bout that.but its 2012 people dnt care now.

+1

Todays world is full of trigger happy fuckn crazed idiots.period.they've got NOTHING to loose and everything to gain,they probably came up big in there eyes for some parts or trades for drugs or whatever it is there gonna do to the car,but def NOT worth loosing your life over! Carry a gun?! [Roll Eyes] ya cause that's any smarter,let's have gunplay middle of the streets at 11am cause this cat was trying to take my car [Roll Eyes] explain that to your wife an kids,your mother an father when ur 6ft under....wait u wouldn't be able to!Not a very good choice but to each there own..Keep your heads on swivel an pay attention to your surrondings fellas,shits no joke obviously,I live in my mirrors at lights an parkin lots,can't even eat a meal without eyeballin everyone ina restaurant lol,gotta be aware of wtf is goin on before its to late and your screwd....

[ June 01, 2012, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:
quote:

carry a guy?
Lol
Lmao!!
[Roll Eyes] LMFAO!

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
highway21
¯
Member # 10516

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for highway21  Ford pictures for highway21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's why you keep a kill switch by you foot.. had one in my stang cause was almost car jacked two different times in Oakland.. one time in downtown and one time near 98th.. sucks to live in fear like that but is what it is

--------------------
WS6 - Built/Driven/Tuned by HSS

notch - 408 project

highway21
¯
Member # 10516

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for highway21  Ford pictures for highway21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's why you keep a kill switch by you foot.. had one in my stang cause was almost car jacked two different times in Oakland.. one time in downtown and one time near 98th.. sucks to live in fear like that but is what it is

--------------------
WS6 - Built/Driven/Tuned by HSS

notch - 408 project

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:

+1

Todays world is full of trigger happy fuckn crazed idiots.period.they've got NOTHING to loose and everything to gain,they probably came up big in there eyes for some parts or trades for drugs or whatever it is there gonna do to the car,but def NOT worth loosing your life over! Carry a gun?! [Roll Eyes] ya cause that's any smarter,let's have gunplay middle of the streets at 11am cause this cat was trying to take my car [Roll Eyes] explain that to your wife an kids,your mother an father when ur 6ft under....wait u wouldn't be able to!Not a very good choice but to each there own..Keep your heads on swivel an pay attention to your surrondings fellas,shits no joke obviously,I live in my mirrors at lights an parkin lots,can't even eat a meal without eyeballin everyone ina restaurant lol,gotta be aware of wtf is goin on before its to late and your screwd....

The next step to your paranoia is to carry a gun.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
old shop was off 99th, always brought out a piece when i was wrenchin there, there was a church across the street that got shot up, you know it's the hood when there's drive bys at church.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com