Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Washed the car today! (Pics Added) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Washed the car today! (Pics Added)
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No there not origanally black on all of them google chp mustangs an youll see them so ur wrong.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96stang4.6  Ford pictures for 96stang4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
non ca cars may be chrome but all ca cars used a dual black unity s6s that had brass buckets painted black they also had all had tan or grey interiors

--------------------
93 chp
88 t top mustang gt
87 coupe IRS swapped
12 mustang gt/cs

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I redid my ent. tho an my ent was grey.an as for the lights i bought it like this so idk what u think i dnt have a real chp or something?cis it is.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96stang4.6:
non ca cars may be chrome but all ca cars used a dual black unity s6s that had brass buckets painted black they also had all had tan or grey interiors

Check out mr.chpmustang himself [patriot] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
I redid my ent. tho an my ent was grey.an as for the lights i bought it like this so idk what u think i dnt have a real chp or something?cis it is.

I think he thinks your spotlights are not original is all .. That being said I like the car but the one thing that bugs me is the grey on the bottom and the scoups on the hood other then that I like very much!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96stang4.6:

-

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You need rear disc Quan! Nice looking coupe you got there.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Does this answer ur question mr.know it all

-
 -

[ May 21, 2012, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------

His response:

bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shits clean fuck the bullshit [patriot] [worship]

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

I know i need rear disc its coming soon jus ran out of mulla.lol

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Pretty quiet the 96stang4.6 told u ,you was wrong.

--------------------

His response:

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Pretty quiet the 96stang4.6 told u ,you was wrong.

YOUR SHIT IS WEAK AS FUCK! [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-
 -

i dont care either way but he said CHP and those pics are not of CHPs

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:

-
 -

whats a chp [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice Ride!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:

-
 -

whats a chp [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
a swang machine
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
The anti-crew

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

We talkn bout lights an im showin the nigga its lights on coupes priod slow ass.he thinkn the capriece cars only.

[ May 21, 2012, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------

His response:

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Maybe yours was an out of state car and has the chrome lights. It would be cool to look into

--------------------
The anti-crew

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
What you think?
Hows It Lookin?

-
 -
 -

Clean. Clean. Bro [worship] [worship]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Thx iron man

--------------------

His response:

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Super wet!!!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Thnx 302 but yours wet wet... [worship]

--------------------

His response:

940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what the F are y'all taking about?

we need some grammar police on this board

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol the paint looks wet and the others paint looks super wet its kinda like when mexican say muy muy caliente

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by 940sick3:
what the F are y'all taking about?

we need some grammar police on this board

Dnt worry bout wtf im talkn bout you act like u was born fucking yesterday.wet mean clean dumb ass.get ur street book off the shelf

--------------------

His response:

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com