Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » So turns out.... (picture) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: So turns out.... (picture)
93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun, just buy the car back already. I only know it as "Shauns car" no matter who owns it.

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93venom:
Shaun, just buy the car back already. I only know it as "Shauns car" no matter who owns it.

Yeah buddy I already tried I wasn't aware it was for sale and missed out on the purchase by a few hours. It sounds like its in good hands now though. Everytime it was offered back to me that's the main reason everyone wanted to sell it, no biggie though if it's meant to be it would have been. Congratulations to the new owner.

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4 lug it and buy my ponies! [Big Grin]
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't even count how many owners this has has had!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Congrats to the new owner. I must say the coupe has changed some hands since I let her go roughly 6 years ago. I built that car with no intentions of selling it or letting it go and I thought it was going to the right hands. (For the $38k I had in it, I gave it away) I guess she had a mind of her own after that. It was originally supposed to go to Guam, but when that plan changed Iceman got ahold of it and had it looking clean finishing up some of the loose ends and then when Alex got it he did some nice touches too with some help from Chris, allot of talented builders had their touch along the way. Sad to say I have seen the car in it's current state as of this week and the OP is stating the fact it is basically a gutted purple coupe shell on mismatched wheels. From what I have been told there is good intentions with the new owner so I wish him luck on his build and along the way making new friends as I did here on the board. RIP to the infamous "PURPLENOTCH" but to one day when she may rise again hopefully with a new attitude and new design ideas .. [patriot]

Did this car have an edelbrock polished waterpump?

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Congrats to the new owner. I must say the coupe has changed some hands since I let her go roughly 6 years ago. I built that car with no intentions of selling it or letting it go and I thought it was going to the right hands. (For the $38k I had in it, I gave it away) I guess she had a mind of her own after that. It was originally supposed to go to Guam, but when that plan changed Iceman got ahold of it and had it looking clean finishing up some of the loose ends and then when Alex got it he did some nice touches too with some help from Chris, allot of talented builders had their touch along the way. Sad to say I have seen the car in it's current state as of this week and the OP is stating the fact it is basically a gutted purple coupe shell on mismatched wheels. From what I have been told there is good intentions with the new owner so I wish him luck on his build and along the way making new friends as I did here on the board. RIP to the infamous "PURPLENOTCH" but to one day when she may rise again hopefully with a new attitude and new design ideas .. [patriot]

Did this car have an edelbrock polished waterpump?
Yes it did.

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Than the polished trickflow and edelbrock waterpump I bought came of this car

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Yes I heard those parts were sold I have over $1250 into polishing on that upper and lower trick flow intake. If it was the water pump off the car the bottom of it should be grinder down because I needed clearance for the big balancer.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com